Author Topic: Last night was GLORIOUS!!!  (Read 20023 times)

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
Re: Kimbo KOed in 14 secs...
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »
I didn't know that was the objective...Thanks for help'N me out there Dark side :-\

?
☠ Order of Nephilim

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #151 on: October 06, 2008, 02:07:32 AM »
you have the face of the skinny warrior loser who gets beated to death by everyone then quit after one week.

look, everyone seems normal in the picture, there's only one retarded guy trying to look tougher than he is, the same guy that later in his 40's  is seeking validation from strangers on the internet posting pictures of his grotesque body.

its been like three months i havent been on here, and you re still posting the same crap over and over NON STOP...what a sad pathetic psychiatric case you are.

And i wont even talk about dave "quakeroats" who really has nothing in life to spend his days and night on here saying the same crap over and over too even after he got humiliated with personal informations and shat his pants .   

Guys get some help, or a job, but do something seriously.
Even though I think very little about Quaker Oats , I am positive he'll agree with me that you just had a major meltdown,and that both of us are so deep in your head technically we are skull fucking you hahahaha

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: October 06, 2008, 02:14:39 AM »
It's pretty simple what happened.

Before becoming a TUFF contestant, this Petruzzi guy was a national kumite champion, and a K-1 competitor.

Petruzzi is a skilled striker, but a sub-par Mixed Martial Artist.

If you look at his MMA record, you can see that he hasn't fought top level competition;
however, the guys he has fought in mma, only defeated him by submission.

The match makers at Elite probably didn't know about his karate and kickboxing background,
and thought they were feeding a lame TUFF reject to their money man.
Stylistically, it was a bad match-up for Kimbo.
Both fighters have limited ground skills, but Petruzzi has better standup = victory for "The Silverback"

As for the punch itself, well, Kimbo actually charged into it.
There were two factors at play: Kimbo's own momentum, and his unawareness.
He couldn't brace for it because he didn't see it coming like his youtube videos.

Scarcely anyone believes it was a fix; shit, the announcers were making all kinds of excuses for Kimbo.
"He was training specifically for Shamrock etc." lol. By all accounts, Petruzzi took this fight with 6 days notice.
It's just plain silliness. Kimbo was keeping this organisation afloat. He was the ONLY real draw.
Nobody cares about Gina Carrano except some schmoes.

As divcom said, "Elite is fucked."

I don't know if they're fucked, but this is definitely not the outcome they hoped for.
Time for the rematch.

Calling someone a K1 level striker is a stretch.  His big claim to fame was beating Dan Severn.  He got DESTROYED by Wilson Gouveia, smashed by Hamill.  Prior to that, he only fought on small regional shows.  He was a guy brought in to showcase Elite's poster boy who threw a monkey wrench into the equation.  He is a draw simply from all the viral marketing his management put on via the web.  Has anyone confirmed that Iceberg will be making large deposits on Monday?   ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2008, 02:32:23 AM »

propsto petruzelli and I cannot wait for the rematch ...

my personal oppinion is that kimbo would not fare very well against a good striker ...too slow ...but again....not many really good strikers in mma ....

speaking of that ...

In romania, a few months ago, the first ever mma event ...guess who fought on one of the cards ? ??

Rick " the jet "  Roufus and MY MAIN MAN Michael McDonald ....

Mc donald won ..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 06, 2008, 02:35:04 AM »

And where in your 25 posts in this thread did you say Kimbo did a face plant off the FUCK'N mat YOU pathetic,

Daddy hate'N, thumb suck'N, wrist slit'N, prozac eat'N,  baby dick syndrom group therapy sit'N, no drivers license carry'N, sex in the city watch'N, backpack wear'N, the cure listen'N, Cock & Ball guzzle'N, deep throat'N, 2 beers waste'N, afraid of fight'N, retarded train'N, penny count'N, parents basement live'N, over cell minutes phone disconnect'N, Aids cure wait'N, eye liner- lip stick steal'N, rainbow tattoo'N, long duk dong receive'N, ass hole bleach'N, nail paint'N, brown star eat'N, hollywood is not call'N, you won't amount to noth'N, medium shirt fit'N, stupid hair cut'N, non sports play'N, doll house build'N, barbie own'N, mommy's shoulder cry'N, sisters boyfriend flurt'N, mother FUCK'N

EMO!!!
Hey ...was'up ??????

How's dancing5days and workingout 1 treatinyou ? hahahaha

Out of curiosity :

How are you in real life when you don'tpretend to be a german dancing in dastreetz ?

:D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Last night was GLORIOUS!!!
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2008, 03:53:22 AM »
I'm willing to bet Kimbo's next fight will be against someone almost as green as he is.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2008, 03:56:56 AM »
put him against seth again, seth wont recover
Z

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2008, 05:09:33 AM »
Come on guys what is with all the delusional Kimbo fans. Comparing Lesners loss to Mir and Kimbo's loss is really reaching. Lesner lost to an Ex HW champ. Kimbo lost to a fighter who did not even make it through the TUF show. Big difference. I am definitely not a Kimbo hater, I mean hey if someone wanted to hype me up and pay me insane money I would be on board for that to but lets get serious here. Does anyone still believe that Kimbo can hang with any of the HW top 10?  You guys are right he will probably be back and he should fight again. I am actually really interested in seeing how he handles his next fight. Does he learn? Does he try and adapt knowing that he can not charge and stand toe to toe with all his opponents? I think as a fighter how he handles this loss is going to say more about Kimbo's future then the few wins he has had against low level competition.......

By the way congrats Seth Petruzelli.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2008, 06:31:07 AM »

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2008, 06:43:26 AM »
from a business pov I expect elite to take him off headliners and pit him against "lesser" comp. Only problem is his skill set is so limited that even "lesser" comp could be a handfull for him.

ps. Brett Rogers (the guy that called out kimbo after his last fight) Ko'd that same guy kimbo fought in 1 rd.

like I said in another post, kimbo would have been an idiot to NOT take all this fame, $$$, hype..etc...BUT can his skill set vs lower comp keep him around for elite to continue marketing him/get their $$$ worth invested in him is now the question.

I predict he will have to fight sub level comp and get a win streak to salvage they "hype" or just phase him out slowly.

either way I hope he saved some $$$. it may be a wrap for him.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #160 on: October 06, 2008, 09:28:35 AM »
He got pwn3ed plain & simple.  The man built a reputation on kicking ass where is counts "in the streets".  He would often say that MMA was not real street fighting and that he could take on anyone anytime.  He even started calling out guys like Liddell in spite of the fact hat he hadn't beaten an real opponents.  Unfortunately for him, the next fixed fight fell through and he had to face a skinny whiteboy with some actual experience.  The outcome?  He was exposed for the overhyped POS that he is...ha ha ha ha!!!!  Love it :-) 
w

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 06, 2008, 11:02:43 AM »
He got pwn3ed plain & simple.  The man built a reputation on kicking ass where is counts "in the streets".  He would often say that MMA was not real street fighting and that he could take on anyone anytime.  He even started calling out guys like Liddell in spite of the fact hat he hadn't beaten an real opponents.  Unfortunately for him, the next fixed fight fell through and he had to face a skinny whiteboy with some actual experience.  The outcome?  He was exposed for the overhyped POS that he is...ha ha ha ha!!!!  Love it :-) 
Can you imagine liddel and kimbo in a backyard ? ? hahahaha

lidell would beat his ass soo badly ....

kyokuhin_fighto

• Getbig I
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »
hy sevastase, this is your old training partner, Lucian thank for that old photo, I would have enjoyed to see my head too  :P

for those who want to check upon Sevastase knowing me...take a look on my site:

http://gogonel.free.fr/

Osu!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »
hy sevastase, this is your old training partner, Lucian thank for that old photo, I would have enjoyed to see my head too  :P

for those who want to check upon Sevastase knowing me...take a look on my site:

http://gogonel.free.fr/

Osu!
am poza aia de la adrian dumitrache .. chiar : de ce are capul tau taiat ?  :D

kyokuhin_fighto

• Getbig I
« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »
pai eu credeam ca l-ai sters tu :D cineva mai spunea ca poate o fi fost taiata pentru a face din ea poza pt vreo legitimatie sau ceva; sau oi fi fost tinta de antrenament a lui Adita, o fi facut-o mare si a lipit-o pe sacul de box :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2008, 02:03:47 PM »
pai eu credeam ca l-ai sters tu :D cineva mai spunea ca poate o fi fost taiata pentru a face din ea poza pt vreo legitimatie sau ceva; sau oi fi fost tinta de antrenament a lui Adita, o fi facut-o mare si a lipit-o pe sacul de box :D
:D :D :D

ce naiba faci ? esti in Franta ?

Eu is acasa in Galati ...e 12 si tre sa ma culc :)

M-am intalnit cu Adita acum cred 10 luni si am vorbit noi si l-am intrebat de poza asta ...si mi-a trimis-o ...si eu ma intrebam dece lipseste un cap  hahahha

mai tii legatura cu baietii ? eu ma mai vad cu Adi cand trece prin Galati .. si am adresa de mess a lui adita ...

Pe Sorin l-am mai vazut ocazional ..l-am invitat o data sa mai iesim sa palavragim da era suparat ca tocmai se despartise de sotie

Felicitari pt ultimii 10 ani cel putin ... Eu te-am urmarit pe net .. :)

am facut un topic nou in sectiunea asta cu arte martiale despre tine .. posteaza ce vrei tu: poze ..filmulete de pe youtube, etc .. cum de ai dat de site-ul asta ??