Author Topic: Lance Arm Strong  (Read 1034 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Lance Arm Strong
« on: October 05, 2008, 04:11:36 AM »
Tour de France

Now that Lance Armstrong has achieved winning an unprecedented 6 consecutive Tour de France cycling competitions, I'm just wondering if he didn't have a lot of specialized and specific programming "help"?
  I would like to believe that it was all self-discipline, raw will, and a determination to beat the medical community's prognosis of less that a 50% chance of surviving aggressive cancer 7 years ago.
  However, former Tour de France winner, American Greg Le Monde, has said that there is simply no way that Armstrong could have accomplished these 6 wins without the aid of some kind of ingested natural or artiificial stimulents.
   I'm also wondering about the implications of who it is that is surrounding him. Sheryl Crow, the former Missouri teacher -turned rock star ( and anti - Iraq Bush basher), along with high profile Hollywood star Robin Williams, just makes me wonder what this is all about.
  Lance also has an interesting name, and who definitely "strong-armed" his way to victory.

His name and winning in France are very symbolic as a Windsor slave.

io856

Re: Lance Arm Strong
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:18:37 AM »
fucking amazing story

"Armstrong was born as Lance Edward Gunderson to Linda Walling and Eddie Charles Gunderson. He was named after Lance Rentzel, a Dallas Cowboys wide receiver. "

"Armstrong has continually denied having used performance-enhancing drugs and has described himself as "the most tested athlete in the world. Throughout his career only one test showed indications of the presence of doping products: in 1999, a urine sample showed traces of corticosteroids, but the amount was not in the positive test range. He later produced a medical certificate showing he used an approved cream for saddle sores which contained the substance."

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:19:07 AM »
not possible what he did with just some saddle cream....lol

without doubt he used something

let's not kid ourselevs....esp on getbig...we fuckers are in tune with drugs and their effects on performance and the body, unlike 99% of society....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »
not possible what he did with just some saddle cream....lol

without doubt he used something

let's not kid ourselevs....esp on getbig...we fuckers are in tune with drugs and their effects on performance and the body, unlike 99% of society....

What :o

Never, thats cheating, Lance is all hardwork, besides he said numerous times on tv, that he's never doped.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 09:20:05 AM »
Ha Ha. Quoting Greg Lemond. That's rich. This is the same Greg Lemond that raced in the Tour of Italy one year and went from being 20 minutes behind on the mountain stages to second place in the final time trial. He claimed his team doctor gave him an "iron" injection and that did it.

Greg then went on to win the Tour de France a month later.

I've got to get some of that iron man, lol.

Greg has been sour grapes ever since Lance eclipsed him for the number of Tour de France wins by an American rider. All that endorsement money just kind of faded away....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 09:37:37 AM »
Lemond knows from personal experience.