Author Topic: NBC: Obama one state from clinching  (Read 1428 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
NBC: Obama one state from clinching
« on: October 05, 2008, 07:43:33 AM »
NBC: Obama one state from clinching
By: Mike Allen
October 5, 2008

NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd estimated on “Meet the Press” that Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is just one state away from solidifying the 270 electoral votes he needs to win the White House.

Colorado, Virginia or Florida would put it away for Obama if the election were held today, Todd said.
The latest NBC News estimate gives Obama 264 votes and McCain about 175.

“Right now, Obama, one state away,” Todd said. “Even if it’s Nevada [making the total] 269, it sends it to the House, where Democrats have an advantage. Any other state , one state. As it stands today, John McCain would have to run the table. Now, good news for him: They’re all states that voted Republican four years ago.

“However, he’s behind right now a little bit in Ohio. There’s a dispute of who’s ahead or who’s behind in Florida but it feel as if Obama’s a little bit ahead in Florida. Obama’s a little bit ahead in Colorado. And it’s a dead even race in Virginia. Dead even in Nevada. And even Missouri, which we almost put in tossup this week, is getting very close, where McCain just has a very narrow lead.”

Todd said a landslide could be 364 electoral votes – “the high-water mark.” In 1980, Ronald Reagan got 489. In 1988, George H.W. Bush got 426.

The McCain folks now have to hold everything … to keep this thing competitive.”

Todd’s mastery of math and his incessant appearances on NBC and MSNBC have made him the unofficial scorekeeper of Campaign ’08.

Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist who was the architect of McCain’s 2000 campaign said: “It’s McCain’s barn that’s on fire. … Thirty days out, I think McCain can win. But the fact is, [if the] election were held today, he’d lose. And I think he’s on a losing path.

“I think the McCain campaign has to look in the mirror now and decide, do we need to change up the strategy? They’ve been running the grinding campaign on Obama. There’s a lot of good things to attack Obama about – people have a lot of doubts about Obama. But they’ve got to fix McCain. McCain has to connect with voters on the economy. He’s got to get ticket-splitters. Get out of base Republican issues and get people who are worried about the economy and health care over. Or in this anti-Republican environment, this trend line is very, very bad.”

Democratic consultant Paul Begala, who helped mastermind Bill Clinton’s 1992 win, said he had talked to the Obama high command. “They’re flooding the zone,” Begala said. “They’re going into places where Democrats used to never dare go. Indiana! I cannot believe we’re sitting here 30 days before an election, talking about Indiana, a potential tossup state. Or North Carolina and Virginia.

“Barack Obama would be the first non-Southerner from my party to carry a Southern state since JFK – before I was born, before Barack was born. This is an incredible map.”
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Obama Clinches On Rove Map
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 07:47:26 AM »
Rove projects that Obama would get at least 273 electoral votes if the election were today.

Karl Rove projects that Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) would get at least 273 electoral votes – three more than are needed to win – if the presidential election were held today.

But Rove warns that this race is “susceptible to rapid changes,” so no definite prediction is possible.

The remarkable forecast from the architect of the last two nationwide political victories underscores the straits that have rapidly enveloped Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) as the banking and credit crisis spread.

Rove writes on Rove.com: “39 new state polls released in the first three days of October have given Barack Obama his first lead over the magic number of 270 since mid-July. Minnesota (10 EV) and New Hampshire (4 EV) both moved from toss-up to Obama, giving him 273 electoral votes to McCain’s 163, with 102 votes remaining as a toss-up.

“If the election were held today, Obama would win every state John Kerry won in 2004, while adding New Mexico (5 EV), Iowa (7 EV), and Colorado (9 EV) to his coalition. Remember, though, that these state polls are a lagging indicator and most do not include any surveying done after the vice-presidential debate on Thursday night.”

Rove cautioned on “Fox News Sunday”: “Remember, the campaign ebbs and flows. What we're seeing here is a result of the focus of the American people, voters, on the economic problems that have dominated the news the last several weeks. What's happened then is a shift to Obama.

“Just remember, 17 days ago in the electoral college, McCain led 227 to 216. Fifteen days ago, on the eve of the news on the bailout, he led 216-215.This race is susceptible to rapid changes and we're likely to see, in the remaining four weeks, more changes.”

On “Meet the Press” on Sunday, NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd said Obama is still one state away from solidifying the 270 electoral votes he needs to win the White House. Colorado, Virginia or Florida would put it away for Obama if the election were held today, Todd said.

“Even if it’s Nevada [making the total] 269, it sends it to the House, where Democrats have an advantage,” Todd said. “As it stands today, John McCain would have to run the table. Now, good news for him: They’re all states that voted Republican four years ago.

“However, he’s behind right now a little bit in Ohio. There’s a dispute of who’s ahead or who’s behind in Florida but it feel as if Obama’s a little bit ahead in Florida. Obama’s a little bit ahead in Colorado. And it’s a dead even race in Virginia. Dead even in Nevada. And even Missouri, which we almost put in tossup this week, is getting very close, where McCain just has a very narrow lead.”

Todd said a landslide could be 364 electoral votes – “the high-water mark.” In 1980, Ronald Reagan got 489. In 1988, George H.W. Bush got 426. “The McCain folks now have to hold everything … to keep this thing competitive,” Todd said.

Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist who was the architect of McCain’s 2000 campaign said on “Meet the Press”: “It’s McCain’s barn that’s on fire. … Thirty days out, I think McCain can win. But the fact is, [if the] election were held today, he’d lose. And I think he’s on a losing path.

“I think the McCain campaign has to look in the mirror now and decide, do we need to change up the strategy? They’ve been running the grinding campaign on Obama. There’s a lot of good things to attack Obama about – people have a lot of doubts about Obama. But they’ve got to fix McCain. McCain has to connect with voters on the economy. He’s got to get ticket-splitters. Get out of base Republican issues and get people who are worried about the economy and health care over. Or in this anti-Republican environment, this trend line is very, very bad.”

Appearing with Murphy, Democratic consultant Paul Begala, who helped mastermind Bill Clinton’s 1992 win, said he had talked to the Obama high command. “They’re flooding the zone,” Begala said. “They’re going into places where Democrats used to never dare go. Indiana! I cannot believe we’re sitting here 30 days before an election, talking about Indiana, a potential tossup state. Or North Carolina and Virginia.

“Barack Obama would be the first non-Southerner from my party to carry a Southern state since JFK – before I was born, before Barack was born. This is an incredible map.”
!

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: NBC: Obama one state from clinching
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »
NBC is a Democratic station, so don't believe everything you hear there. Just like if you go to Fox
news they are a Republican station and you will here a different story there.
Not much of a choice to chose from.

If i was building a house and i found only 2 contractors for the job and one had 2 yrs experiance
and the other had 30 yrs exsperiance, both would cost me the same price to do the job
Who would you pick?? Only a dumm ass would pick the guy with 2 yrs.....................

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
NBC is a Democratic station, so don't believe everything you hear there. Just like if you go to Fox
NBC is a democratic station according to what credible source?
Rove projects that Obama would get at least 273 electoral votes if the election were today.
Rove works for FOX News, dummy.  ::) Why are FOX and NBC making the same projections at this point? 

If i was building a house and i found only 2 contractors for the job and one had 2 yrs experiance
and the other had 30 yrs exsperiance, both would cost me the same price to do the job
Who would you pick?? Only a dumm ass would pick the guy with 2 yrs.....................
It doesn't matter what you think, because you are a moron.
Check out www.pollster.com and consider suicide.  ;D
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »
www.pollster.com has him at 250 electoral votes - and 250 solid.

Mccain needs to win EVERYTHING to win.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

that's not 250 solid. it's 180 something.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 10:46:59 AM »

That sounds like good news to me!  ;D
from incomplete data

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
yes looking at the electoral numbers as they stand currently obama has all but clinched victory. BUT, there is still a whole month left and anything can happen. remember after the republican convention/palin's debut the national lead changed within days and held for weeks until the economic thing struck.

its looking very good right now but here is still too much time left.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:31 AM »
1.  Osama bin laden killed in pakistan.
2.  Bristol Palin wedding pics leak out.

Any other october surprises we should be ready for?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »

i suspect maybe a new bin laden vid or two before they get him all within the span of 3 weeks

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
haha within a week or two bin laden will release another video from his cave, thanking the american people for not electing mccain, who he fears very much. a week later biggest headlines of the year as a joint mccain/palin visit to iraq results in governor palin shooting bin laden dead from a helicopter, just in time for mccain to bring his severed head to the last debate as a trophy

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »
haha within a week or two bin laden will release another video from his cave, thanking the american people for not electing mccain, who he fears very much. a week later biggest headlines of the year as a joint mccain/palin visit to iraq results in governor palin shooting bin laden dead from a helicopter, just in time for mccain to bring his severed head to the last debate as a trophy

i lol;d

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »

I think Osama in the last days would go against McBush. There's going to be huge questions raised if that happens.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »
NO BAMA,

Lets keep it the White House not the Black House.......

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 02:12:26 PM »
NBC is a democratic station according to what credible source?Rove works for FOX News, dummy.  ::) Why are FOX and NBC making the same projections at this point? 
It doesn't matter what you think, because you are a moron.
Check out www.pollster.com and consider suicide.  ;D

Open your ears, do you even own a TV dumm ass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 02:21:13 PM »
NO BAMA,

Looks like the KKK is out in force ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 02:55:50 PM »

Ok since you made a comparison why not make one that makes sense... McCain has 26 as a "congressman" Obama has 11.5 as a "congressman"

-What if that guy with 30 years of expeirence has a track record of fucking houses up and building them wrong? (deregulation, voting with bush 90% of the time etc etc..)
-Has a track record of lieing to customers? (all over the Meida caught in lies)
-Investigated by local building inspectors for stealing from customers and guilty but covered up? (Keating 5 scandal)
-Picked someone to do the job if he cant that says has the experience too, but when tested about simple construction things she is clueless??  (sara palin)
-Is crippled and might not live long enough to finish the job at his age of 72?  (on 6 medications, has had cancer 4 times, can he REALLY handle the most stressful job in the world)

If you HIRE this man you get what you deserve.  Most likely a home thats not complelted right, may never get finished, might get cheaper crappy things put in even though you pay for the best.  Catch my drift?

Again EXPERIENCE means JACK SHIT, if you are still making terrible choices, obviosuly you are a moron if you have 30 years and still make dumb decisions a avg 12th grader can figure out.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 04:32:00 PM »
Ok since you made a comparison why not make one that makes sense... McCain has 26 as a "congressman" Obama has 11.5 as a "congressman"

-What if that guy with 30 years of expeirence has a track record of fucking houses up and building them wrong? (deregulation, voting with bush 90% of the time etc etc..)
-Has a track record of lieing to customers? (all over the Meida caught in lies)
-Investigated by local building inspectors for stealing from customers and guilty but covered up? (Keating 5 scandal)
-Picked someone to do the job if he cant that says has the experience too, but when tested about simple construction things she is clueless??  (sara palin)
-Is crippled and might not live long enough to finish the job at his age of 72?  (on 6 medications, has had cancer 4 times, can he REALLY handle the most stressful job in the world)

If you HIRE this man you get what you deserve.  Most likely a home thats not complelted right, may never get finished, might get cheaper crappy things put in even though you pay for the best.  Catch my drift?

Again EXPERIENCE means JACK SHIT, if you are still making terrible choices, obviosuly you are a moron if you have 30 years and still make dumb decisions a avg 12th grader can figure out.

Maybe you need to get your facts right and see how many times O'bama voted with Bush as well. Bottom line
it dosen't make differance who gets elected, is you salary going to go up either way? NO!. is your rent or mortgage going to be lowerd? NO! They all lie to us and about each other, don't you get it. If you don't do for yourself and try to make life easyer and get a good education you'll either stuggle or just get by. And in this country you have the chance to make it or break it, that's why you get so many people from other countries coming here, it's the land of opportunity and the FREE. And Freedom is very important to me and Mc Caine has fought for you and me and will continue to keep this country free. FREEDOM in #1. Look at the people O'bama has associated with (1 a terroist named Airs (2 a evil Reverand named Wright. And guess who his top advisors are? the CEO's from the top 3 companies
on Wall street that are being bailed out for 700 billion dollars.

Here is a quick look into 3 former Fannie Mae executives who have brought down Wall Street :

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.  Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae  when auditing discovered severe irregulaties in Fannie Mae's accounting activities. At the time of his departure The Wall Street Journal noted, ' Raines, who long defended the company's accounting despite mounting evidence that it wasn't proper, issued a statement late Tuesday conceding that 'mistakes were made' and saying he would assume responsibility as he had earlier promised. News reports indicate the company was under growing pressure from regulators to shake up its management in the wake of findings that the company's books ran afoul of generally accepted accounting principles for four years.'  Fannie Mae had to reduce its surplus by $9 billion.
Raines left with a 'golden parachute valued at $240 Million in benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the accounting scandal became clear. http://housingdoom.com/2006/12/18/fannie-charges/ . The Government noted, 'The 101 charges reveal how the individuals improperly manipulated earnings to maximize their bonuses, while knowingly neglecting accounting systems and internal controls, misapplying over twenty accounting principles and misleading the regulator and the public. The Notice explains how they submitted six years of misleading and inaccurate accounting statements and inaccurate capital reports that enabled them to grow Fannie Mae in an unsafe and unsound manner.'  These charges were made in 2006.  The Court ordered Raines to return $50 Million Dollars he received in bonuses based on the miss-stated Fannie Mae profits.

Tim Howard -  Was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard 'was a strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure a 'stable pattern of earnings' at Fannie. In everyday English - he was cooking the books.  The Government Investigation determined that, 'Chief Financial Officer, Tim Howard, failed to provide adequate oversight to key control and reporting functions within Fannie Mae,'
On June 16, 2006, Rep. Richard Baker, R-La., asked the Justice Department to investigate his allegations that two former Fannie Mae executives lied to Congress in October 2004 when they denied manipulating the mortgage-finance giant's income statement to achieve management pay bonuses. Investigations by federal regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson -   A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO.   A look at the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's May 2006 report on mismanagement and corruption inside Fannie Mae, and you'll see some interesting things about Johnson. Investigators found that Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million when it fact it was $21 million.'   Johnson is currently under investigation for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae. 
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES? Raines works for the Obama Campaign as Chief Economic Advisor

TIM HOWARD?  Howard is also a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama

JIM JOHNSON?  Johnson hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to
run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee

IF OBAMA PLANS ON CLEANING UP THE MESS - HIS ADVISORS HAVE THE EXPERTISE - 
 THEY MADE THE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.   Would you trust the men who tore Wall Street down to build the New Wall Street ?

This doesn't even include the likes of another slimey attorney named Jamie Garelick...she is infamous for her decree in the late 1990's under Clinton that stopped our key information-gathering entities such as the CIA, FBA and NSA from sharing ANY information, which ultimately allowed the 19 fanatics that killed over 3000 Americans to fly planes into large buildings.  She has made MILLIONS as well under this scheme, and the likes of Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Obama himself (as well as some Republicans) have received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS into their campaign warchests directly from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....Jesse Jackson has likewise receives millions of dollars for what?  John McCain in 2005 was screaming holy hell about the need to reform this and Bush tried in vane to reform these two quasi-government agencies in 2003 but was stymied by all Democrats (except Zell Miller) and a few RINO make-believe Republicans.  And the last two years Obama and his Congressional Democrats have CONTROLLED Congress, doing absolutely nothing and only hoping this would happen before the 2008 election and worse yet, that the gullible American public would believe it was those 'rich Republicans and Wall Street' that created the whole mess. 
Don't let 'em fool you, pass this on to your e-mail list...you won't see it in the mainstream media.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
Here is a quick look into 3 former Fannie Mae executives who have brought down Wall Street :

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.  Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae  when auditing discovered severe irregulaties in Fannie Mae's accounting activities. At the time of his departure The Wall Street Journal noted, ' Raines, who long defended the company's accounting despite mounting evidence that it wasn't proper, issued a statement late Tuesday conceding that 'mistakes were made' and saying he would assume responsibility as he had earlier promised. News reports indicate the company was under growing pressure from regulators to shake up its management in the wake of findings that the company's books ran afoul of generally accepted accounting principles for four years.'  Fannie Mae had to reduce its surplus by $9 billion.
Raines left with a 'golden parachute valued at $240 Million in benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the accounting scandal became clear. http://housingdoom.com/2006/12/18/fannie-charges/ . The Government noted, 'The 101 charges reveal how the individuals improperly manipulated earnings to maximize their bonuses, while knowingly neglecting accounting systems and internal controls, misapplying over twenty accounting principles and misleading the regulator and the public. The Notice explains how they submitted six years of misleading and inaccurate accounting statements and inaccurate capital reports that enabled them to grow Fannie Mae in an unsafe and unsound manner.'  These charges were made in 2006.  The Court ordered Raines to return $50 Million Dollars he received in bonuses based on the miss-stated Fannie Mae profits.

Tim Howard -  Was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard 'was a strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure a 'stable pattern of earnings' at Fannie. In everyday English - he was cooking the books.  The Government Investigation determined that, 'Chief Financial Officer, Tim Howard, failed to provide adequate oversight to key control and reporting functions within Fannie Mae,'
On June 16, 2006, Rep. Richard Baker, R-La., asked the Justice Department to investigate his allegations that two former Fannie Mae executives lied to Congress in October 2004 when they denied manipulating the mortgage-finance giant's income statement to achieve management pay bonuses. Investigations by federal regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson -   A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO.   A look at the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's May 2006 report on mismanagement and corruption inside Fannie Mae, and you'll see some interesting things about Johnson. Investigators found that Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million when it fact it was $21 million.'   Johnson is currently under investigation for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae. 
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES? Raines works for the Obama Campaign as Chief Economic Advisor

TIM HOWARD?  Howard is also a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama

JIM JOHNSON?  Johnson hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to
run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee

IF OBAMA PLANS ON CLEANING UP THE MESS - HIS ADVISORS HAVE THE EXPERTISE - 
 THEY MADE THE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.   Would you trust the men who tore Wall Street down to build the New Wall Street ?

This doesn't even include the likes of another slimey attorney named Jamie Garelick...she is infamous for her decree in the late 1990's under Clinton that stopped our key information-gathering entities such as the CIA, FBA and NSA from sharing ANY information, which ultimately allowed the 19 fanatics that killed over 3000 Americans to fly planes into large buildings.  She has made MILLIONS as well under this scheme, and the likes of Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Obama himself (as well as some Republicans) have received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS into their campaign warchests directly from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....Jesse Jackson has likewise receives millions of dollars for what?  John McCain in 2005 was screaming holy hell about the need to reform this and Bush tried in vane to reform these two quasi-government agencies in 2003 but was stymied by all Democrats (except Zell Miller) and a few RINO make-believe Republicans.  And the last two years Obama and his Congressional Democrats have CONTROLLED Congress, doing absolutely nothing and only hoping this would happen before the 2008 election and worse yet, that the gullible American public would believe it was those 'rich Republicans and Wall Street' that created the whole mess. 
Don't let 'em fool you, pass this on to your e-mail list...you won't see it in the mainstream media.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
NO BAMA,

mandingo rape your mom recently ???

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 05:16:19 PM »
Don't put my Mom in this BRO. Look at Obama's backround, dosent keep good company
for a person who wants to be Presdent, hey he's a smart guy but not ready to run this Country.
Mabe Hati, they could use him there, do you know his brother makes a dollar a day in Africa, you would think he would help him out? And his UGLY wife who just a few months ago said for the first time she believes in this contry, what did she believe in the last 40 years???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 05:55:15 PM »
do you know his brother makes a dollar a day in Africa, you would think he would help him out?

his brother is admittedly a career criminal who is involved with shady ass people.

The moment Obama sends him a dollar, you have Bill Oreilly talking about Obama's FINANCIAL ties to ... [insert whatever scumbag group his brother works with, and any bad guys they know].

If you're running for president, you have to stay away from people with ties to anythng.  Hell, he served on a board with one guy Ayers - you can't control who is on boards with you - and palin was all over it today.  Imagine if he was sending cash to a guy mixed up in terror, his own brother.

He'd never hear the end of it.  So you're going to criticize him either way on this issue.  The good news is that the majority of americans disagree with you: www.pollster.com

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »
Sometimes i think well dose it matter who wins, what are they going to do for you and me??
In the last 20 yrs did they do anything for you the people? There more worried about there pockets than yours or mine. It's there JOB and it pays good so they ll tell you what you want to hear, and if you haven't figured that out, WELL don't know what to tell you. Think about it. You know it's true

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »

(majority of americans disagree with you. Quote from aurthor=240)

I don't think so, ya his brother but look at he rest, Aires, Rev.Wright and the other White Rev. that preach at his church, you know the one he went to fo 20 years. And how about the 3 top CEO's from those companys that we bailed out on wall street. Well those 3 GREEDY CEO's are now top advisors for Obama lets see them fix the economy