Author Topic: What happens when America believes an Obama win is inevitable?  (Read 686 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What happens when America believes an Obama win is inevitable?
« on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
Do republican donors stop donating?
Do they stay home on election day?

Or, do college kids get lazy since there is no longer that underdog thing to vote for?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: What happens when America believes an Obama win is inevitable?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

Or, do college kids get lazy since there is no longer that underdog thing to vote for?

I'm more concerned about the fate of GH15, since he stated that McCain will serve two terms, followed by Palin for one term.

I don't think I could handle the consequences of realizing that GH15 is not in fact, a time traveler.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »
I'm more concerned about the fate of GH15, since he stated that McCain will serve two terms, followed by Palin for one term.

I don't think I could handle the consequences of realizing that GH15 is not in fact, a time traveler.

GH15  ???
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »
GH15  ???

Do you even know that you are posting on a Bodybuilding board?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »
Do you even know that you are posting on a Bodybuilding board?

yes.

Do you realize I asked a question?  If so, can you answer it?   If not, can you stfu?

Please and Thank You.  :)
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »
yes.

Do you realize I asked a question?  If so, can you answer it?   If not, can you stfu?

Please and Thank You.  :)

Ok then you must not read the gossip and opinions forum.  If you had then you would know who that is.

You really only come to a bodybuilding forum to argue politics?

GH15 is an "anonymous" poster that has a good deal of knowledge on steriods (whatever that means) and is rumored to be a pro. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 10:44:51 PM »
Ok then you must not read the gossip and opinions forum.  If you had then you would know who that is.

no I don't read that board.

You really only come to a bodybuilding forum to argue politics?

No, I come for other reasons, and to gather information, ...but the gossip in the bodybuilding world or it's different leagues, who is winning what titles, who is natural, who's on steroids etc, who is doing a tranny etc., are of no interest to me whatsoever. Lately, the political board is the only really interesting board on here IMO. The rest have fallen into disarray, have become a place for stupid bellicose & beligerent juvenile attempts at owning or have been co-opted, or filled with mind numbing vapid posts

GH15 is an "anonymous" poster that has a good deal of knowledge on steriods (whatever that means) and is rumored to be a pro. 

Thank You. At first I thought your comment was a reference to Growth Hormone, but then you refered to GH15 as a person. I thought he might have been some sort of political pundit or other. thank you for clearing that up.
w

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 04:34:36 PM »

Good questions.  I honestly think a lot of Obama supporters will actually not vote come election day.
A lot of those lazy college kids probably aren't even registered........

There's major hype around Obama, its become "trendy" to wear his shirts and have his bumper sticker on your car.  To a lesser degree its how it was with Kerry four years ago........if you simply looked around and talked to people it seemed like everyone was for him and it was hard to imagine anyone voting for Bush, but we know how that turned out, and I have a feeling this election will be the same for McCain.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 04:37:04 PM »
Good questions.  I honestly think a lot of Obama supporters will actually not vote come election day.
A lot of those lazy college kids probably aren't even registered........

There's major hype around Obama, its become "trendy" to wear his shirts and have his bumper sticker on your car.  To a lesser degree its how it was with Kerry four years ago........if you simply looked around and talked to people it seemed like everyone was for him and it was hard to imagine anyone voting for Bush, but we know how that turned out, and I have a feeling this election will be the same for McCain.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
I have an idea, they should have after polls close parties.  free booze, your ticket in is a "I voted sticker"