Author Topic: All you Obama fans  (Read 3939 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: All you Obama fans
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
Do you even want me to start about Zero's gaffes and Bidens??????????????

Serious, do you want me to repeat the garbage out there mouths about there being 57 states, FDR going on tv in 1929 to explain the stock market crash?????

Where should I start?????  Rev. wright???  Ayeres???  Rezko?????

Which one do you want me to start with to show how your messiah is a joke and a fraud????

There is nothing you can possibly say that will make up for Palin not knowing the Bush Doctrine, relating her foreign policy experience to being able to see Russia from Alaska, or not answering a direct question during a debate.

So please... go ahead.

If you think that it makes your beauty pageant runner up look better, then go for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 03:26:40 PM »
There is nothing you can possibly say that will make up for Palin not knowing the Bush Doctrine, relating her foreign policy experience to being able to see Russia from Alaska, or not answering a direct question during a debate.

So please... go ahead.

If you think that it makes your beauty pageant runner up look better, then go for it.

That's right, only to follower  of messiah is screwing up a question worse than spending 2 0 years in and donating 27,000 to a racist church.

Only a democrat could feel that screwing up a question is worse than starting your political career in the home a self described domestic terrorist. 

I get it. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 03:28:55 PM »
That's right, only to follower  of messiah is screwing up a question worse than spending 2 0 years in and donating 27,000 to a racist church.

Only a democrat could feel that screwing up a question is worse than starting your political career in the home a self described domestic terrorist. 

I get it. 

Haha... if you think I'm a democrat you really haven't been paying attention.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
OK...Im a lurker...lets get that out of the way...The reason I decided to post is that I am sickened by all you Obama supporters. I can't believe that any real American could vote for this piece of shit. Although I am definitely done with the Bush administration, the fact that any American could vote for this ANTI-AMERICAN piece of shit is amazing...All you pro Obama (Usama)/Biden motherfuckers are stupid ass liberal/gay/hippy pieces of shit. Please, either move to Mexico or Canada, or kill yourself.

good thing you're a lurker, you seem like the type that would get owned on a daily basis around here :P

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »
Mccain, Obama, and Biden would all do fine in office.

Palin will be a puppet.  Whoever wrote her speeches she gave during the debate - they will be pulling the strings.

I don't know who they are, that's what's kinda scary.  With Mccain and the others, you get the real guy who's been doing it on his own for 20 months now - speaking, thinking, and answering Qs.

Palin has been sheltered and has been exposed in interviews as an idiot.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
This country has to hit rock bottom before a revolution can begin.

You think the fatbodies of the USA are going to get off the couch and have a revolution?

Ha!

Maybe if they come out with Revolution - the video game.
G

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 03:47:59 PM »
That's why I say things have to hit rock bottom;

meaning, people are forced out of their comfort zone.
☠ Order of Nephilim

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56:42 PM »
Mccain, Obama, and Biden would all do fine in office.

Palin will be a puppet.  Whoever wrote her speeches she gave during the debate - they will be pulling the strings.

I don't know who they are, that's what's kinda scary.  With Mccain and the others, you get the real guy who's been doing it on his own for 20 months now - speaking, thinking, and answering Qs.

Palin has been sheltered and has been exposed in interviews as an idiot.

Her speeches were wrote by the same people who have been writing George Bush's speeches for the last 8 years, the same people who sat back and concentrated on unnecessary unwinable wars instead of looking after things at home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:30 PM »
Her speeches were wrote by the same people who have been writing George Bush's speeches for the last 8 years, the same people who sat back and concentrated on unnecessary unwinable wars instead of looking after things at home.

So, Satan then?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »
OK...Im a lurker...lets get that out of the way...The reason I decided to post is that I am sickened by all you Obama supporters. I can't believe that any real American could vote for this piece of shit. Although I am definitely done with the Bush administration, the fact that any American could vote for this ANTI-AMERICAN piece of shit is amazing...All you pro Obama (Usama)/Biden motherfuckers are stupid ass liberal/gay/hippy pieces of shit. Please, either move to Mexico or Canada, or kill yourself.

Will you be voting for Obama?
G

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »
bow to your new master president obama ;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »
hahahha, ok "clubber wang"

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »
  Spread the word Y'Obama is a bitch