Author Topic: GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ON O'BAMA, IT SHOULD BE NO BAMA!!!!  (Read 1469 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ON O'BAMA, IT SHOULD BE NO BAMA!!!!
« on: October 05, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »
His friends Mr.Aires who blew up the Pentagon in the 70's
Rev. Wright who should't even be called a Reverand, i'm sure you hear what he said.
And now the three CEO's who caused the collaspes of Wall Street and are now advisiors to O'bama. ead below you tell me that you want these aHere is a quick look into 3 former Fannie Mae executives who have brought down Wall Street :

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.  Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae  when auditing discovered severe irregulaties in Fannie Mae's accounting activities. At the time of his departure The Wall Street Journal noted, ' Raines, who long defended the company's accounting despite mounting evidence that it wasn't proper, issued a statement late Tuesday conceding that 'mistakes were made' and saying he would assume responsibility as he had earlier promised. News reports indicate the company was under growing pressure from regulators to shake up its management in the wake of findings that the company's books ran afoul of generally accepted accounting principles for four years.'  Fannie Mae had to reduce its surplus by $9 billion.
Raines left with a 'golden parachute valued at $240 Million in benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the accounting scandal became clear. http://housingdoom.com/2006/12/18/fannie-charges/ . The Government noted, 'The 101 charges reveal how the individuals improperly manipulated earnings to maximize their bonuses, while knowingly neglecting accounting systems and internal controls, misapplying over twenty accounting principles and misleading the regulator and the public. The Notice explains how they submitted six years of misleading and inaccurate accounting statements and inaccurate capital reports that enabled them to grow Fannie Mae in an unsafe and unsound manner.'  These charges were made in 2006.  The Court ordered Raines to return $50 Million Dollars he received in bonuses based on the miss-stated Fannie Mae profits.

Tim Howard -  Was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard 'was a strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure a 'stable pattern of earnings' at Fannie. In everyday English - he was cooking the books.  The Government Investigation determined that, 'Chief Financial Officer, Tim Howard, failed to provide adequate oversight to key control and reporting functions within Fannie Mae,'
On June 16, 2006, Rep. Richard Baker, R-La., asked the Justice Department to investigate his allegations that two former Fannie Mae executives lied to Congress in October 2004 when they denied manipulating the mortgage-finance giant's income statement to achieve management pay bonuses. Investigations by federal regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson -   A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO.   A look at the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's May 2006 report on mismanagement and corruption inside Fannie Mae, and you'll see some interesting things about Johnson. Investigators found that Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million when it fact it was $21 million.'   Johnson is currently under investigation for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae. 
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

FRANKLIN RAINES? Raines works for the Obama Campaign as Chief Economic Advisor

TIM HOWARD?  Howard is also a Chief Economic Advisor to Obama

JIM JOHNSON?  Johnson hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to
run Obama's Vice Presidential Search Committee

IF OBAMA PLANS ON CLEANING UP THE MESS - HIS ADVISORS HAVE THE EXPERTISE - 
 THEY MADE THE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.   Would you trust the men who tore Wall Street down to build the New Wall Street ?

This doesn't even include the likes of another slimey attorney named Jamie Garelick...she is infamous for her decree in the late 1990's under Clinton that stopped our key information-gathering entities such as the CIA, FBA and NSA from sharing ANY information, which ultimately allowed the 19 fanatics that killed over 3000 Americans to fly planes into large buildings.  She has made MILLIONS as well under this scheme, and the likes of Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Obama himself (as well as some Republicans) have received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS into their campaign warchests directly from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....Jesse Jackson has likewise receives millions of dollars for what?  John McCain in 2005 was screaming holy hell about the need to reform this and Bush tried in vane to reform these two quasi-government agencies in 2003 but was stymied by all Democrats (except Zell Miller) and a few RINO make-believe Republicans.  And the last two years Obama and his Congressional Democrats have CONTROLLED Congress, doing absolutely nothing and only hoping this would happen before the 2008 election and worse yet, that the gullible American public would believe it was those 'rich Republicans and Wall Street' that created the whole mess. 
Don't let 'em fool you, pass this on to your e-mail list...you won't see it in the mainstream media.

dvisiors to run this country and advise No Bama what to do??

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Re: GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ON O'BAMA, IT SHOULD BE NO BAMA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »
LOOK WHERE THOSE CEO's ARE NOW ( WOW ) AND YOU WANT O'BAMA TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THE ECONOMY

JIM JOHNSON?  Johnson hired as a Senior Obama Finance Advisor and was selected to

THEY MADE THE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE.   Would you trust the men who tore Wall Street down to build the New Wall Street ?

This doesn't even include the likes of another slimey attorney named Jamie Garelick...she is infamous for her decree in the late 1990's under Clinton that stopped our key information-gathering entities such as the CIA, FBA and NSA from sharing ANY information, which ultimately allowed the 19 fanatics that killed over 3000 Americans to fly planes into large buildings.  She has made MILLIONS as well under this scheme, and the likes of Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Obama himself (as well as some Republicans) have received MILLIONS OF DOLLARS into their campaign warchests directly from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac....Jesse Jackson has likewise receives millions of dollars for what?  John McCain in 2005 was screaming holy hell about the need to reform this and Bush tried in vane to reform these two quasi-government agencies in 2003 but was stymied by all Democrats (except Zell Miller) and a few RINO make-believe Republicans.  And the last two years Obama and his Congressional Democrats have CONTROLLED Congress, doing absolutely nothing and only hoping this would happen before the 2008 election and worse yet, that the gullible American public would believe it was those 'rich Republicans and Wall Street' that created the whole mess. 
Don't let 'em fool you, pass this on to your e-mail list...you won't see it in the mainstream media.

W) ND YOU WANT O'BAMA????????????????????????????

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »
You're right the republicans have done such a good job ... it's so sad they are being victimized because of their failures  :'(

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
As much as I want McCain to win, the lib media will make sure Obama will win. Lets face it, Obama is a POS and even the lib media knows he couldnt possibly win without them. He's changed his position 10 times on damn near issue. The dudes seriously a joke.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 07:35:34 PM »
As much as I want McCain to win, the lib media will make sure Obama will win. Lets face it, Obama is a POS and even the lib media knows he couldnt possibly win without them. He's changed his position 10 times on damn near issue. The dudes seriously a joke.

i love your sarcasm dude lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
I think McCain is leading on flip flops
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/flipflops

And can't forget Keating.   ;D

McCain:  the man who would sell his soul to be president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 07:43:28 PM »

Do you feel mccain has flipflopped as well, on issues?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
McCain: I didn't decide to run for president to start a national crusade for the political reforms I believed in or to run a campaign as if it were some grand act of patriotism. In truth, I wanted to be president because it had become my ambition to be president. . . . In truth, I'd had the ambition for a long time." John McCain, "Worth Fighting For," 2002

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »
And ?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »
I think McCain is leading on flip flops
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/flipflops

And can't forget Keating.   ;D

McCain:  the man who would sell his soul to be president.

I hope he got a good price, ...or a satisfaction guarantee, ...'cause I don't think he's getting to be president.
w

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 05:00:12 AM »
Obama can't come out with answers fast enough, he has to be advised by his 300 advisors on answers.

HE IS NOT READY FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB IN THE COUNTRY, I would rather see Bidden in Obama's position

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »

Exactly & McCain has stuck to his guns over the years & never changed positions.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 07:32:56 AM »
I will never understand why changing view points as time progresses is automatically a negative.

An intelligent person takes new information and, when it is appropriate, uses it to improve his view points on subjects. 

Changing your point of view when new information arises isn't "flip flopping," it's not being an ignorant buffoon. 

Holding a viewpoint when new information proves your viewpoint is wrong is NOT an indicator of an intelligent leader.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 07:35:02 AM »
Its funny to me that every time Obama is attacked. No libs on this board actually really talk about the issue.

But I guess it is against the religion of liberalism to talk bad about the messiah.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 07:50:29 AM »
Its funny to me that every time Obama is attacked. No libs on this board actually really talk about the issue.

But I guess it is against the religion of liberalism to talk bad about the messiah.

It's on both sides. 
Palin believes that Global Warming is a natural progression of the Earth's climate cycle. 

The earth's natural climate cycle shows the last ice age peaked about 20,000 years ago......roughly 15,000 years BEFORE Palin believes the earth was even created. 

A decrease in average global temperature of roughly 3 degrees constitutes and "ice age." 

For Palin to believe that "global warming" is caused by the earth's natural climate progression, she has to either scrap her belief that God created the earth 5,000 years ago, or that the earths natural climate progression (in which her belief appears to be commensurate with the data) has been compressed into the last 5,000 years.......which means the earth experiences an ice age about every 10 years. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 07:52:21 AM »
What does that have to do with what I said?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2008, 07:59:02 AM »

Hi.  I'm Decker.  I'm a liberal and I'm pleased to meet you.

I've tried to talk issues with you before but that's gone nowhere.

Pick an issue.  Any issue.

Taxes, Soc. Sec., Foreign Policy, Iraq, Health Care....

Those above things....those are called substantive issues.  I like to discuss those.

I also, occasionally, like to talk about the Natl. Enquirer topics that you raise, in fact, like the issue raised in this thread. 

Since Freddie and Fannie are not the cause of the Wall Street Bail out, I'd like to hear your opinion as to why I should give one shit about the 3 former FM employees working for Obama.

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »
What does that have to do with what I said?

It's an issue, address it. 

Few people are truly "independent."  You can use the converse of your post and it will be just as truthful.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »
Hello Decker we have talked before.

When It comes to Fannie and Freddie.
I dont blame them as much as I blame the irresponsible people for borrowing way to much money.

Who is to blame the crack dealer or the crack head who buys the crack and ruin his own life.

As for the bail out I am 100% against it.

As for the 3 former FM employees working for Obama. I think the post above explains that in good detail.
They are criminals and failures at there jobs.

As for the Palin global warming thing. She def miss spoke and I dont think I have ever heard anyone claim they are perfect and dont make mistakes. The way I feel about is simple I agree with alot of her conservative views and a mistake or dumb idea on this subject is not enough to sway me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
His friends Mr.Aires who blew up the Pentagon in the 70's
Rev. Wright who should't even be called a Reverand, i'm sure you hear what he said.
And now the three CEO's who caused the collaspes of Wall Street and are now advisiors to O'bama. ead below you tell me that you want these aHere is a quick look into 3 former Fannie Mae executives who have brought down Wall Street :

Franklin Raines was a Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Fannie Mae.  Raines was forced to retire from his position with Fannie Mae  when auditing discovered severe irregulaties in Fannie Mae's accounting activities. At the time of his departure The Wall Street Journal noted, ' Raines, who long defended the company's accounting despite mounting evidence that it wasn't proper, issued a statement late Tuesday conceding that 'mistakes were made' and saying he would assume responsibility as he had earlier promised. News reports indicate the company was under growing pressure from regulators to shake up its management in the wake of findings that the company's books ran afoul of generally accepted accounting principles for four years.'  Fannie Mae had to reduce its surplus by $9 billion.
Raines left with a 'golden parachute valued at $240 Million in benefits. The Government filed suit against Raines when the depth of the accounting scandal became clear. http://housingdoom.com/2006/12/18/fannie-charges/ . The Government noted, 'The 101 charges reveal how the individuals improperly manipulated earnings to maximize their bonuses, while knowingly neglecting accounting systems and internal controls, misapplying over twenty accounting principles and misleading the regulator and the public. The Notice explains how they submitted six years of misleading and inaccurate accounting statements and inaccurate capital reports that enabled them to grow Fannie Mae in an unsafe and unsound manner.'  These charges were made in 2006.  The Court ordered Raines to return $50 Million Dollars he received in bonuses based on the miss-stated Fannie Mae profits.

Tim Howard -  Was the Chief Financial Officer of Fannie Mae. Howard 'was a strong internal proponent of using accounting strategies that would ensure a 'stable pattern of earnings' at Fannie. In everyday English - he was cooking the books.  The Government Investigation determined that, 'Chief Financial Officer, Tim Howard, failed to provide adequate oversight to key control and reporting functions within Fannie Mae,'
On June 16, 2006, Rep. Richard Baker, R-La., asked the Justice Department to investigate his allegations that two former Fannie Mae executives lied to Congress in October 2004 when they denied manipulating the mortgage-finance giant's income statement to achieve management pay bonuses. Investigations by federal regulators and the company's board of directors since concluded that management did manipulate 1998 earnings to trigger bonuses. Raines and Howard resigned under pressure in late 2004.
Howard's Golden Parachute was estimated at $20 Million!

Jim Johnson -   A former executive at Lehman Brothers and who was later forced from his position as Fannie Mae CEO.   A look at the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight's May 2006 report on mismanagement and corruption inside Fannie Mae, and you'll see some interesting things about Johnson. Investigators found that Fannie Mae had hidden a substantial amount of Johnson's 1998 compensation from the public, reporting that it was between $6 million and $7 million when it fact it was $21 million.'   Johnson is currently under investigation for taking illegal loans from Countrywide while serving as CEO of Fannie Mae. 
Johnson's Golden Parachute was estimated at $28 Million.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

dvisiors to run this country and advise No Bama what to do??

2 of the 3 Fannie Mae executives never even worked for Obama.  The other one had a brief association on an unrelated topic.  Even if they were advisors, it would still not be relevent as McCain has had advisors from Freddie Mac.

As far as William Ayers is concerned, he didn't blow up the Pentagon.  Most of its members accidently blew themselves up in Greenwich Village however again this isn't relevent as Obama was only 9 years old at the time of Ayers actions. 

The Rev Wright actually worked for President Lyndon Johnson on his medical team after his surgery and is a decorated US Marine.  In fact he received a congratulatory letter from the President himself.  Either way, everyone should realize that preachers are not running for president and that a lot of times, they can go way too far in speeching....just ask Palin's preacher........ ;D

Truth is none of the polls even matter because its the Electorial College that determines the next president.  Otherwise Al Gore would be president since more people voted for him than Bush
A

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 08:45:51 AM »
Hello Decker we have talked before.

When It comes to Fannie and Freddie.
I dont blame them as much as I blame the irresponsible people for borrowing way to much money.
I blame the financial elite predators that prey on the uninformed greed of the flock.  Is the flock to blame too?  Yeah.  But, like with the s&L Scandal of a few years ago, this scandal shows what happens when accoutability is removed and the flock is fleeced.  We have a negative savings rate in this country b/c we've been conditioned to live beyond our means in a world of acquisitive success.  The lenders and brokers know that.  I mean do the people that send $5,000 to the nairobi prince in exile do it to help him?  Or do they want the million dollar payday that results from helping him.

....As for the bail out I am 100% against it.
I'm not.  The predators know how to land softly.  Everybody is hooked into this thing.  I think Neurotoxin got it right.  The bail out should be a bottomup event to strengthen the middle class.

As for the 3 former FM employees working for Obama. I think the post above explains that in good detail.  They are criminals and failures at there jobs.
Don't get me wrong, I hate to see execs rescued by golden parachutes even in the face of incompetence.  We'll see if they are criminals though.  The deck is stacked so strongly in favor of the elites that accountability is a quaint notion for them and a rigid requirement for the masses

As for the Palin global warming thing. She def miss spoke and I dont think I have ever heard anyone claim they are perfect and dont make mistakes. The way I feel about is simple I agree with alot of her conservative views and a mistake or dumb idea on this subject is not enough to sway me.
Global Warming?  As far as the debate goes, that was a wreck.  Canned unresponsive answers are not conducive to a successful debate.

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »
Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Because of a water leak caused by the Pentagon bombing, aerial bombardments during the Vietnam War had to be halted for several days.

Your right Obama being friends with Ayers should not be a concern.

Comparing Palin preacher to Obama's is stupid.
Wright preached racism and hate.

The 3 execs

On July 16, 2008, The Washington Post reported that Franklin Raines had "taken calls from Barack Obama's presidential campaign seeking his advice on mortgage and housing policy matters." [19]. Also, in an editorial in August 27, 2008 titled "Tough Decision Coming", the Washington Post editorial staff wrote that "Two members of Mr. Obama's political circle, James A. Johnson and Franklin D. Raines, are former chief executives of Fannie Mae."[20]

On September 18, 2008, John McCain's Campaign, published a campaign ad that quoted the Washington Post's claim that Franklin Raines advises Barack Obama on economic matters. The ad also notes that "Raines made millions and then left Fannie Mae while it was under investigation for accounting irregularities".[21] Both Raines and the Obama Campaign claim that Raines is not an Obama advisor and has never advised Senator Obama

But to be fair I will add this...

The Washington Post characterizes John McCain's attempts to connect Sen. Obama with Franklin Raines based on their reporting as "a stretch."[28] All reporting the Washington Post did about the matter stems from a single conversation a reporter had with Raines, in which she recalls Raines said "he had gotten a couple of calls from the Obama campaign."

So Raines influence is unclear.

As for Howard he seems to have little to do with Obama. The ties are weak but possible.

As for Johnsen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Johnson_(businessman)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 10:43:10 AM »
Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and The Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days. Because of a water leak caused by the Pentagon bombing, aerial bombardments during the Vietnam War had to be halted for several days.

Your right Obama being friends with Ayers should not be a concern.

Comparing Palin preacher to Obama's is stupid.
Wright preached racism and hate.

The 3 execs

On July 16, 2008, The Washington Post reported that Franklin Raines had "taken calls from Barack Obama's presidential campaign seeking his advice on mortgage and housing policy matters." [19]. Also, in an editorial in August 27, 2008 titled "Tough Decision Coming", the Washington Post editorial staff wrote that "Two members of Mr. Obama's political circle, James A. Johnson and Franklin D. Raines, are former chief executives of Fannie Mae."[20]

On September 18, 2008, John McCain's Campaign, published a campaign ad that quoted the Washington Post's claim that Franklin Raines advises Barack Obama on economic matters. The ad also notes that "Raines made millions and then left Fannie Mae while it was under investigation for accounting irregularities".[21] Both Raines and the Obama Campaign claim that Raines is not an Obama advisor and has never advised Senator Obama

But to be fair I will add this...

The Washington Post characterizes John McCain's attempts to connect Sen. Obama with Franklin Raines based on their reporting as "a stretch."[28] All reporting the Washington Post did about the matter stems from a single conversation a reporter had with Raines, in which she recalls Raines said "he had gotten a couple of calls from the Obama campaign."

So Raines influence is unclear.

As for Howard he seems to have little to do with Obama. The ties are weak but possible.

As for Johnsen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_A._Johnson_(businessman)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »

Honestly, the only qualified and experienced candidates on either ticket are McCain and Biden.........Obama is a joke and Palin is a joke. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »

Nuff Said.