Author Topic: R.I.P. Johnny Jackson  (Read 5544 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
R.I.P. Johnny Jackson
« on: October 05, 2008, 05:57:55 PM »
Johnny Jackson, aka Johnny J -- famous for such albums as Tupac Shakur's "All Eyez on Me" -- was in L.A. County Jail after getting arrested for DUI. Authorities say he took his own life by jumping off a tier in the jail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: R.I.P. Johnny Jackson
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
Johnny Jackson, aka Johnny “J”, committed suicide in the Los Angeles County Jail on Oct. 3. Johnny Jackson was a songwriter, music producer and ex rapper. Johnny Jackson’s lyrics made him a multi-platinum winner.

Johnny Jackson was arrested and remanded in jail for a DUI charge. Jackson was said to have committed suicide by jumping off a tier in the jail. Jackson died on the night of Oct. 3.

Johnny Jackson was famous for his work on Tupac Shakur’s albums; “All Eyez on Me” and “Me Against the World.” Johnny J was born in Juarez, Mexico, in 1969. Johnny J had adopted parents. Johnny Jackson grew up with a father who is African American and a mother who is Mexican-American. Johnny J grew to become a great hip hop artiste and producer. Jackson had his company named Klock Work Entertainment.

Johnny Jackson is survived by his wife and two kids. We offer condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Johnny Jackson. May Johnny J rest in peace.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 06:02:19 PM »

io856

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 06:03:00 PM »

PIP

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
For a fucking DUI? Surely he was tossed over?

Jason

ASJChaotic

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 06:28:49 PM »
And here I was thinkin' it was the bodybuilder.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 06:34:59 PM »
Damn, that's awful news   ::)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »
Defiantly an inside job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 06:46:11 PM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »
Tupac sucked whats with all the hype?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »
Johnny Jackson, aka Johnny “J”, committed suicide in the Los Angeles County Jail on Oct. 3. Johnny Jackson was a songwriter, music producer and ex rapper. Johnny Jackson’s lyrics made him a multi-platinum winner.

Johnny Jackson was arrested and remanded in jail for a DUI charge. Jackson was said to have committed suicide by jumping off a tier in the jail. Jackson died on the night of Oct. 3.

Johnny Jackson was famous for his work on Tupac Shakur’s albums; “All Eyez on Me” and “Me Against the World.” Johnny J was born in Juarez, Mexico, in 1969. Johnny J had adopted parents. Johnny Jackson grew up with a father who is African American and a mother who is Mexican-American. Johnny J grew to become a great hip hop artiste and producer. Jackson had his company named Klock Work Entertainment.

Johnny Jackson is survived by his wife and two kids. We offer condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Johnny Jackson. May Johnny J rest in peace.

That's actually a common suicide with DUI arrestees.  When I was working at the Greenville County Detention Center, I responded to suicide call where the guy jumped off the tier in the holding cell.  Its not a pretty site to see because they usually drop head first. 
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

That's actually a common suicide with DUI arrestees.  When I was working at the Greenville County Detention Center, I responded to suicide call where the guy jumped off the tier in the holding cell.  Its not a pretty site to see because they usually drop head first. 

Bro honest question, did you meet Queen Vissy in prison...Was he a felon? Did you hold him at night when he would cry for his mommy?

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 08:19:39 PM »
failed.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »

I'm sure you're trying to act like an ass but I'll be glad to answer your question.  I met Vissy at Scandals Nightclub in Asheville, NC.  I was celebrating a deal to equip a client's personal training studio with some buddies of mine when we bumped into each other. 

Since then we've been literally joined at the hip and its the only reason I moved from Greenville, SC.  He doesn't cry for his mommy but I do enjoy holding him every single night.

Its a shame that the only thing you hold at night is your little hotdog.  Perhaps one day you'll grow up and try finding your soul mate rather than spending your time trying to act cool on Getbig

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »
Hi,

And here we go back to the real reason you became a democrat, stupid theories.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:06 PM »

I'm sure you're trying to act like an ass but I'll be glad to answer your question.  I met Vissy at Scandals Nightclub in Asheville, NC.  I was celebrating a deal to equip a client's personal training studio with some buddies of mine when we bumped into each other. 

Since then we've been literally joined at the hip and its the only reason I moved from Greenville, SC.  He doesn't cry for his mommy but I do enjoy holding him every single night.

Its a shame that the only thing you hold at night is your little hotdog.  Perhaps one day you'll grow up and try finding your soul mate rather than spending your time trying to act cool on Getbig

Act cool? No bro it was a serious question...And I thank you for answering honestly...I respect honesty to the fullest... ;)

by the way, how the fuck told you about my little hotdog :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 12:12:49 AM »
And here we go back to the real reason you became a democrat, stupid theories.
the only stupid people are the ones who believe 9/11 was a job done by a bunch of cavemen who somehow hijacked and crashed airplanes to towers and they somehow MAGICALLY came down

stupid people are the people who have 50 cent as their avatar