Author Topic: Palin: "There's a place in Hell reserved for women who dont support other women"  (Read 5180 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Becasue that would be putting country first.  But he would loose all the christian votes since Romney is a Morman

Absolutely disgusting. Had he picked Romney I would vote for him. Picking Palin was a joke.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
That's albright's stupid fault.

THE BIGGER ITEM OF BULLSHIT IS THAT SHE CALLED HERSELF PROGRESSIVE ::) ::) ::) ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What a stupid bitch this Palin chick is... Dumber than a box of rocks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Did you catch the plug for Starbucks? I wonder how much they contributed to the campaign.
And I thought product placement in movies was getting out of hand, ...now they're taking it to campaign trails

If she does shatter the glass ceiling, ...I hope she's barefoot when it happens.  >:(
w

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
That is one dumb bitch right thur.

From an outsiders perspective, this is doing your country's image no favors  :-\
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Youtube? How many times has it been edited? And who put it up? (On youtube)

joe, it was the official RNC tape on that youtube - watch the entire 1:57 on the link I posted.

I know you'd prefer to read an article where they do the thinking fo ryou, but the clip is right there for you.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Sarah Palin:
"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women,"

W..... T..... F...... ???

America has reached new levels of degeneracy. :-X
I hate the State.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Oh shit this is getting so rediculous......I know for a fact 240 is just posting this crap to piss the very few republicans on here off. No one exept "Busted" and Obama himself can be that delusionally liberal. Or is he?

Hey Coach,

Are you going to vote for Obama?
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hey Coach,

Are you going to vote for Obama?

Coach voted for Bill Clinton, so it's entirely possible.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I know you'd prefer to read an article where they do the thinking fo ryou, but the clip is right there for you.

haha nice one.  Quoted for truth.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
That's albright's stupid fault.

THE BIGGER ITEM OF BULLSHIT IS THAT SHE CALLED HERSELF PROGRESSIVE ::) ::) ::) ::)

Agreed.

y19mike77

• Getbig II

She's a fuckin certified nutcase. This woman is the most dangerous thing that's happened to this country in at least 100 years. :o

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Your a moron!!!!! lolololololol

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hey, we finally know what "news" sources Sarah Palin reads! Starbucks coffee cups.

But...she actually MIS-quoted it. The actual quote is:
"There's a place in hell reserved for women who don't help other women."
That's actually a big difference.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Drop her!  Then...he is definitely grabbing at the wind, doing anything for win, doesnt really give a s##T about anything other than adding one more thing to his resume before he cuts out even it means sending the US economy back to the stong ages.  He gets another VP, and should lose in a landslide if American people have any sense.  But I guess the video shows there are millions of sheep among us.  Now...you see why cults are so easy to form in the USA and hate groups.

This was his man, and he wasnt interested in McCain circus.  Bobby in 2016 for Pres...not second fiddle to another imbecile running for office. 
oh yes this man will be president one day...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHA...

PALIN MISQUOTED ALBRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for me or go to hell
Sarah Palin has hit a new low in bastardizing feminism. At a campaign stop Saturday, Palin urged women to vote Republican, invoking a quote by Madeleine Albright - "There's a place in hell reserved for women who don't help other women." She reported reading the quote on the back of a Starbucks cup.

To be sure, Palin MISquoted Albright, substituting the word "support" for Albright's "help."
The original quote and Palin's distortion mean two very different things in a political context. In Palin's, any woman who does not vote for the McCain/Palin ticket is going to hell. In Albright's, women like Palin are going to hell.

A woman's not providing rape kits for rape victims, if it was in her power to do so, could be construed as failing to help said victims. A woman's not supporting other women's reproductive freedom could be construed as a failing to help women. A woman's opposition to equal pay could be construed as a failure to help women.

Suggesting that female voters who don't vote for the Republican ticket in the presidential election will face eternal damnation? Well that's A-OK in Palin's book. The woman's disdain for other women is mind-blowing.

And in typical Palin style, her implication makes no sense, as had Albright's quote meant what she claims it does, all women (including Palin) should have supported Hillary Clinton's candidacy, and should support Green Party candidate Cynthia McKinney in November. Apparently, Palin wants to be the only female politician to benefit from "sisterhood," as she sees it.

Palin needs to keep Madeleine Albright's name out of her mouth. And stop getting her news from the back of Starbucks cups. Starbucks is for latte-sipping liberal elitists anyway.
http://www.feministing.com/

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
that is one crazy bitch.  i used to be for mccain until he picked her as vp
Same here.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Same here.

When he made her the pick, it was a lights out scenario for me... I remember all of the hardcore Republicans saying how she was such a "great pick".

You guys still think she's a "great pick"?

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
I got a little sick to my stomach watching that. Jesus she's getting worse every fucking day why in Gods name does mccain not drop her for Romney????

thats what I have said all along

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Well ....if you say so..."y19mike77" , I cant even come up with a decent screen name( no wonder you're a fan ...she couldn't come up with ONE newspaper name she reads either), maybe I am ..but at least I think with my brain not with my dick  ;)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

That's supposed to be "you're", as in the contraction for "you are" a moron.

When you fuck up calling someone a moron, it's really a pot meeting kettle scenario don't you think?