Author Topic: Palin: "There's a place in Hell reserved for women who dont support other women"  (Read 5191 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sarah Palin:
"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women,"

W..... T..... F...... ???

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
that is one crazy bitch.  i used to be for mccain until he picked her as vp

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
How the fuck do you quote that and actually be taken serious...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Wow......so that's what desperation looks like.

I was having this talk with my woman the other day. I have no problem with a woman in the White House. I just didn't care for Hillary....that said, I'd gladly vote for Hillary over this airhead. Problem is, there are women out there who would vote for this bimbo just on the basis of "she's a woman, we must support our fellow female" bullshit.

After 2004, I've lost faith in the people of this country. Doing the right thing is beyond them....
HAHA, RON.....

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Obviously 240 did not get what she just said.................... ........................ .......... ;)
h

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
She credits her coffee cup, then albright, then tries to take the heat off herself for the statement she just made.  She instantly knew the shitstorm she just created.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
I got a little sick to my stomach watching that. Jesus she's getting worse every fucking day why in Gods name does mccain not drop her for Romney????

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The most amusing thing of this clip is that it shows what sheep are standing there. When they hear the name Albright you can hear the boos (she's from the other side, booo!), but then they understand the direction Palin's going with her and they cheer en masse.

Brainless cattle

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
I got a little sick to my stomach watching that. Jesus she's getting worse every fucking day why in Gods name does mccain not drop her for Romney????

Becasue that would be putting country first.  But he would loose all the christian votes since Romney is a Morman

The Coach

Oh shit this is getting so rediculous......I know for a fact 240 is just posting this crap to piss the very few republicans on here off. No one exept "Busted" and Obama himself can be that delusionally liberal. Or is he?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Wow......so that's what desperation looks like.

I was having this talk with my woman the other day. I have no problem with a woman in the White House. I just didn't care for Hillary....that said, I'd gladly vote for Hillary over this airhead. Problem is, there are women out there who would vote for this bimbo just on the basis of "she's a woman, we must support our fellow female" bullshit.

After 2004, I've lost faith in the people of this country. Doing the right thing is beyond them....

She's a fuckin certified nutcase. This woman is the most dangerous thing that's happened to this country in at least 100 years. :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

body88

Sarah Palin:
"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women,"

W..... T..... F...... ???

Calm down and take a breath.....it's going to be ok 240  :) ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
She did that so the news stations would cover that instead of the financial crisis.  Its republican tactics 101.  However this comment will back fire on her, and now even more women will turn towards Obama.  Even though Obama leads by 10% amoung women voters, this will just widen  his lead even more.

The Coach

I'll be anything he took this out of context like he does everything else. Wheres the link with the full story?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Drop her!  Then...he is definitely grabbing at the wind, doing anything for win, doesnt really give a s##T about anything other than adding one more thing to his resume before he cuts out even it means sending the US economy back to the stong ages.  He gets another VP, and should lose in a landslide if American people have any sense.  But I guess the video shows there are millions of sheep among us.  Now...you see why cults are so easy to form in the USA and hate groups.

This was his man, and he wasnt interested in McCain circus.  Bobby in 2016 for Pres...not second fiddle to another imbecile running for office. 
Oh...Monica!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
I'll be anything he took this out of context like he does everything else. Wheres the link with the full story?

lol its on youtube video!

The Coach

Youtube? How many times has it been edited? And who put it up? (On youtube)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
palin's mind is clearly a mess. She'll be a great leader for this country.
a

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
so palin would've voted for hilary over mccain?

E
E

Busted

• Getbig IV

Rev Wright quoted someone saying GD america!! and you still to this day repeat it as it was his words...

So hold Palin to the same standard

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
What's better/worse, a giant duche or a turd sandwich?

Busted

• Getbig IV
Youtube? How many times has it been edited? And who put it up? (On youtube)

Fox News didnt put it up, so you will cry wolf no matter what..

Busted

• Getbig IV
What's better/worse, a giant duche or a turd sandwich?

Turd Sammich.  You can remove the Turd and eat the bread, a Douch always stinks

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
haha she says "interduction" instead of "introduction"

E
E

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Turd Sammich.  You can remove the Turd and eat the bread, a Douch always stinks
But the breads still shittys.

Good job looking at it positively though ;D