Author Topic: If Ayers matter, so does McCain sittin on the board of a white supremacist group  (Read 697 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
John McCain sat on a baord.

"It was the U.S. Council for World Freedom. It was chaired by a guy named John Singlaub who wound up involved in the Iran Contra scandal. It was an ultra conservative right-wing group.

"The Anti-Defamation League, in 1981 when McCain was on the board, said this about this organization. It was affiliated with the World Anti-Communist League, the parent organization which ADL said had increasingly become a gathering place, a forum, a point of contact for extremists, racist and anti-Semites."

This video is from NBC's Meet the Press, broadcast October 5, 2008.

The Coach

Hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah a....is that desperation you were talking about?? Hahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you're saying Obama sitting on a board with a bomber is evil, but mccain sitting on a board with an anti-semite, white supremicist it okay?

Wait, the laughter, you think it's funny?

They're either both relevant, or neither.  Which is it, Joe?

The Coach

Ones been proven to be relevant the other hasn't otherwise it would have been out long ago instead of a month before any election.....yes Rob. Desperation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Ones been proven to be relevant the other hasn't otherwise it would have been out long ago instead of a month before any election.....yes Rob. Desperation.

Actually, the news about McCain's relationship just broke today.

It will be "proven to be relevant" if voters determine it to be.

What the hell was Mccain doing sitting on a board of "extremists, racist and anti-Semites"?

The Coach

Yep, you know the lib media will be playing race card and you know as well as I do its a lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yep, you know the lib media will be playing race card and you know as well as I do its a lie.

I see.  You know it's a lie.  Okay, you seem to know more about it than the rest of us.

How do you know this information that it was a lie?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I see.  You know it's a lie.  Okay, you seem to know more about it than the rest of us.

How do you know this information that it was a lie?

{whispering} pssst: Joe, ...here is where you can appropriately insert the crickets.

*** CRICKETS ***
w