Author Topic: DALLAS/FT WORTH AREA COMPETITORS AND LIFTERS! LOCAL STRENGTH CHALLENGE!!!  (Read 3068 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
http://www.dynamicbarbell.com/node/105

The kickass crew at Dynamic Barbell Club in Ft. Worth will be putting on a STRENGTH CHALLENEGE!!! I plan on attending and competing myself and will be providing gear door prizes! Any one and everyone is welcome to participate. Registration can be done at anytime. Early entry is 35$ before 10/14 and late entry is 45 after 10/14.  YOU DO  NOT HAVE TO PAY UP UPON REGISTRATION though it is appreciated. You can register and pay the day of the meet. IF you plan on competing go ahead and register to get a good head count.

Last time there was an AWESOME TURNOUT and so far from the reaction level of the announcment at the gym, this one is going to be even bigger than the last!

For more information feel free to contact DBC or pm me and I'll see what I can do for you guys.. I hope to get pics and vids of both myself and the other competitors during the day of the events!

TWT

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
http://www.dynamicbarbell.com/node/105

The kickass crew at Dynamic Barbell Club in Ft. Worth will be putting on a STRENGTH CHALLENEGE!!! I plan on attending and competing myself and will be providing gear door prizes! Any one and everyone is welcome to participate. Registration can be done at anytime. Early entry is 35$ before 10/14 and late entry is 45 after 10/14.  YOU DO  NOT HAVE TO PAY UP UPON REGISTRATION though it is appreciated. You can register and pay the day of the meet. IF you plan on competing go ahead and register to get a good head count.

Last time there was an AWESOME TURNOUT and so far from the reaction level of the announcment at the gym, this one is going to be even bigger than the last!

For more information feel free to contact DBC or pm me and I'll see what I can do for you guys.. I hope to get pics and vids of both myself and the other competitors during the day of the events!

TWT
What are some of the stuff y'all will be lifting?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
attack the ol' linkage buddy!  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
attack the ol' linkage buddy!  ;D
You say that's by Beach street?

Hmm, on a saturday, yeah I might check it out if I don't have anything else going.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
You say that's by Beach street?

Hmm, on a saturday, yeah I might check it out if I don't have anything else going.

yep.. from your location it'll take you about 15 minutes to get there. I make that trip routinely from school. It lets new competitors get their feet wet while still having to work for it. Should be alot of fun. Alot of local guys from the euless La Fitness are going.. you should come kick some ass brutha!  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
yep.. from your location it'll take you about 15 minutes to get there. I make that trip routinely from school. It lets new competitors get their feet wet while still having to work for it. Should be alot of fun. Alot of local guys from the euless La Fitness are going.. you should come kick some ass brutha!  ;D
Big Ron, Branch or Johnnie gonna make an appearance?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
NO! BIG RYAN IS GONNA MAKE AN APPEARANCE BITCH!  >:( >:( ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
NO! BIG RYAN IS GONNA MAKE AN APPEARANCE BITCH!  >:( >:( ;D
5 plates for reps BAYBEE!!!

If I don't have to work, maybe I can come down and take pics of you tossing kegs over 820! Post them on getbig.