Author Topic: Look at this board, go down the list and look at the topics  (Read 443 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Look at this board, go down the list and look at the topics
« on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:47 AM »
Thanks John McCain, for taking this election negative.  You said it was just a joke, we should have a sense of humor... ahaha... this is quickly becoming the most negative campaign I've ever seen you lousy fucking living dead piece of shit.  it's not real funny and you're a total shitbag for trying to blame it all on the debate format, you were down in the polls, at least admit it!  So here we are, wasting our time digging for shit on Palin and you instead of debating what's important.

So thanks a lot John, get a walker you fucking mummy.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Look at this board, go down the list and look at the topics
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
Digging for shit on Palin and McCain is all you have my friend, because when you take a close look at Obama, you realize WTF am I thinking! This guy is not qualifed to run a McDonalds let alone the country.

18 Months serving in the senate
a Speech 4 years ago
State Senator.
Community Organizer

This man who will most likely win because people want change regardless of what it is, will be the most powerful man in the world.

I actually feel sorry for Obama. Charles Barkley said it best. The People will tear you down when you cannot deliver on your promises or what they expect of you regardless of whether or not its justifed.

What really scares me the most isnt a Barack Obama presidency, its a Barack Obama presidency with THIS congress. The untold damage they could do frightens me beyond all belief. We could see the greatest expansion of goverment since LBJ and the great society........ that my friends is what frightens me......

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Look at this board, go down the list and look at the topics
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »
Digging for shit on Palin and McCain is all you have my friend, because when you take a close look at Obama, you realize WTF am I thinking! This guy is not qualifed to run a McDonalds let alone the country.

18 Months serving in the senate
a Speech 4 years ago
State Senator.
Community Organizer

This man who will most likely win because people want change regardless of what it is, will be the most powerful man in the world.

I actually feel sorry for Obama. Charles Barkley said it best. The People will tear you down when you cannot deliver on your promises or what they expect of you regardless of whether or not its justifed.

What really scares me the most isnt a Barack Obama presidency, its a Barack Obama presidency with THIS congress. The untold damage they could do frightens me beyond all belief. We could see the greatest expansion of goverment since LBJ and the great society........ that my friends is what frightens me......

I think after Obama stomps McCain this year the Repugs are all going to become community organizers

It was Obama's abibility to "organize" at the community level that helped him beat Clinton