Author Topic: How do today's Pro drug cycles differ from those 10 or 15 years ago?  (Read 8203 times)

jpboudro

• Getbig II
  • Whatever it Takes!!
Re: How do today's Pro drug cycles differ from those 10 or 15 years ago?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 08:26:52 PM »
I know people who do local shows that in the offseason take 2g of test weekly. Not counting other injectables, orals, growth and insulin.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 08:55:55 PM »
nigaa dont believe the hype on 17aa steroids

im sure you know people who drik a 12 pack everynight after work and they are doing just fine arent theyy...??
Candydildo , again what you were told before..dont post this stuff unless you yourself have experienced it .. Experience only comes with time and use,Not what you read in a MD advert..
Hope this helps  :-*

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 10:16:45 PM »
I'll put it this way, the term "all drugs" holds true. I train with a top caliber Nationals competitor and I train a top Nationals competitor (who should win his class at the Nationals), the one I train with, somedays we train his way some days mines. I can keep up with him on HIS days, but on MINE, I kill him. Since my training is more of a combined strength, functional and conditioning and his is more isolation (bodybuilding), he's got sick on more than one occation. See my point?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 11:51:26 PM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 11:56:54 PM »
I'll put it this way, the term "all drugs" holds true. I train with a top caliber Nationals competitor and I train a top Nationals competitor (who should win his class at the Nationals), the one I train with, somedays we train his way some days mines. I can keep up with him on HIS days, but on MINE, I kill him. Since my training is more of a combined strength, functional and conditioning and his is more isolation (bodybuilding), he's got sick on more than one occation. See my point?

LOL. That has no point whatsoever in what you were trying to relate it to.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »
You took about 1/3 of what Oliva took, why don't you look 1/3 as good?

You really think Arnie took that much?  How could he have a liver on that much?
I KNOW....

you need to learn more about hormones first.

may I sugest rummaging through gh15's posts and you'll find there everything you need .

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 01:05:26 AM »
1 heaps more pharmaceutical drugs available in the 90s as opposed to the home brews of today.
2 Insulin and gh use plain and simple it will make you bigger but not  better, and high dosages and overeating cause gut growth and trunk growth, which didn't seem to happen with aas use only
3 also guys in the 90s took way more anabolics than test, the last 10 to 15 years its all been about hgh and test. A lot of the gut bloat you see with guys these days an aromatisation action from using to much test and having higher estrogen levels. Like women do when they are premenstrual and bloat. True. 
Thank you !

I'm glad there are people who actually understand and have been around long enough.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 06:20:06 AM »
I KNOW....

you need to learn more about hormones first.

may I sugest rummaging through gh15's posts and you'll find there everything you need .
Haha, you know I like bustin your chops.

I don't think those guys (Arnie, etc) took as much or as little as people think.  I do think Arnie took more Primo than people think.  The guys nowadays load up on way too much test and look like shit.  The average guys I knew who had everyone looking at them were on EQ and Winny for the most part...with a little bit of Test.  BBers now look like they love on Suspension and then just cut up.
Squishy face retard

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2008, 09:10:30 AM »
Levrone can go from twink to freak in a 6-12 month period.

Same with Strydom.

barrettaswine

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »
This is why you have"yugoslavian goat tossing"on espn and no bodybuilding coverage! They know.....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »
Flexington did his first show at a whopping buck forty, he is now an expert ::)
:D :D :D

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2008, 09:58:09 AM »

Well maybe he just doesn't train really hard, and responds to drugs very well. That is not the case with everyone who uses anabolics! See my point? To say its all drugs across the platform is just ridiculous.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »
What is it that causes some of them to age so much and look 10-15 years older and give them a sickly look, and also mess the skin on their faces so much?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
the early 90's were the most extreme times in bodybuilding, they all pushed the boundries steroid wise,,,,,, the borresson yrs