Author Topic: Palin has pissed off the McCain Campaign by bring back up Rev Wright in a speech  (Read 3521 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Palin isn't even listening to McCain anymore.  She went and started talking about Rev Wright after McCain had explicitedly told everyone not to do it again.

Now they've asked for it
A

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Palin isn't even listening to McCain anymore.  She went and started talking about Rev Wright after McCain had explicitedly told everyone not to do it again.

Now they've asked for it

What did she say?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
What did she say?

The same as everyone else did back at the time.  McCain warned everyone that it was off-limits. 

Very bad timing and its actually backfiring
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
McCain and Bible Spice should try talking about real issues that people actually care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Dow could be under 9000 by Wednesday.

There are people who have lost 20% of their life savings this weekend, who may lose another 10% or more, this week.

Palin and mccain have the ear of America, and instead of offering some solutions - they're bitching about a pastor Obama dumped months ago.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
In my opinion it is still a significant and real criticism about Obama.  Definitely fair game when vetting for the #1 position in the land.  Obama's historical connections to several left wingers is at very least concerning.

However, I agree...everything pales in comparison to the economic crisis.  unfortunately, economics is not a strong suit for either of the candidates.  Government's interference in directing loans is part of the reason we are in this mess.  The greedy bankers are also to blame, and so are individuals who overreahced & should have known better...but no one will learn from their mistakes because our government bails them out.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
In my opinion it is still a significant and real criticism about Obama.  Definitely fair game when vetting for the #1 position in the land.  Obama's historical connections to several left wingers is at very least concerning.  Whats so concerning?  Are you not concerned about Palins Pastor Muthee? And him praying for her IN A VIDEO  using the words "witch craft" Does that not concern you? What about the video of her shooting wolves from a helicopter? That doesnt concern you???

However, I agree...everything pales in comparison to the economic crisis.  unfortunately, economics is not a strong suit for either of the candidates.  Government's interference in directing loans is part of the reason we are in this mess.  The greedy bankers are also to blame, and so are individuals who overreahced & should have known better...but no one will learn from their mistakes because our government bails them out.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Dow could be under 9000 by Wednesday.

There are people who have lost 20% of their life savings this weekend, who may lose another 10% or more, this week.

Palin and mccain have the ear of America, and instead of offering some solutions - they're bitching about a pastor Obama dumped months ago.

i hope none are GBers.  :-\

NT

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
In my opinion it is still a significant and real criticism about Obama.  Definitely fair game when vetting for the #1 position in the land.  Obama's historical connections to several left wingers is at very least concerning.

It's not like Obama's Pastor was lying.

I think we should look at Palin's "witch hunting" Pastor.

Palin is an idiot.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
i hope none are GBers.  :-\

NT

My 401k has taken an ass fucking.

Fortunately I'm still young and will be working for another 15 or so years.

My heart and prayers to those poor bastards who were hoping to retire soon.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
My 401k has taken an ass fucking.

Fortunately I'm still young and will be working for another 15 or so years.

My heart and prayers to those poor bastards who were hoping to retire soon.

That's what you got for voting bush, ...a right & thorough PF.
Don't deny it, ...I know you voted Bush in 2004.   :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

When are idiots going to learn how to post youtube videos? hrmph!
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

It is indeed fair game but VERY BAD TIMING.  People are thinking about the economy and gas prices and people want to hear about how to fix it rather than this.

Regardless, McCain told everyone including Palin to shut the hell up about Rev Wright and here she goes blabbing off at the mouth.
A

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
That's what you got for voting bush, ...a right & thorough PF.
Don't deny it, ...I know you voted Bush in 2004.   :P

I never said I didn't vote for Bush in 2004. People's opinions change as facts change.

So put your kool-aid down, Judi. BOTH parties are responsible.

If you can't see that then you're a blind fool.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
401ks are taking a huge dive right now I work with a guy who had lost over 80k in the past 2 weeks. I am way more concerned about that than some pastor in IL. or AK. I honestly don't think that McCain or obama has what it takes to fix this. Everyone is arguing about who to vote for and I tell them I am not voting they look at me like I am crazy. I don't think I can support any of these people given the current situation. Where is Romney or RP right now and why are they not the repub candidates

Purge_WTF

"Bible Spice". LOL.

All kidding aside and partisanship aside--is there anyone here who is truly convinced that Obama agrees with everything that Ayers and Jeremiah did and said? It's the McCain campaign grasping at straw.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Palin's pastor...yes that would be concerning as well but I am not aware of the full details.  However, the Obama/Wright connection seems deeper and Wright is more Anti-American/radical liberation theology which is directly dangerous to our country and continuing positive race relations.  A lot of pastors are kind of luny but Wright is articulate, focused and radical...which is more dangerous than luny.

Shooting wolfs from helicopters...no, I heard the explanation of why that was done in Alaska and was satisfied.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Purge let me ask you a serious question. If John McCain spent 20 years in a white sepratist church with a lunatic pastor spewing anti black, anti american government lies and had that same pastor baptize his children and become his spirtual advisor, WOULD ANYONE SUPPORT HIM FOR PRESIDENT AT ALL? He would be a pariah to his party and would be crucified by the media and American public. How about if John McCain closely worked with and associated with a right wing nut who blew up a few abortion clinics and tried to pass an initiative with him brainwashing school children into radical right wing political ideology? Do I even have to ask? 

The double standard is outrageous and whether he believes wholesale what Wright and Ayers stand for is irrelevant. These are just two skeltons in the closet that we know about. What kind of judgment did he exercise in befriending these men? What kind of judgment will he exercise when running the most powerful country on earth? To cast this issue aside as unimportant is insane.

Purge_WTF

Purge let me ask you a serious question. If John McCain spent 20 years in a white sepratist church with a lunatic pastor spewing anti black, anti american government lies and had that same pastor baptize his children and become his spirtual advisor, WOULD ANYONE SUPPORT HIM FOR PRESIDENT AT ALL?

No, I wouldn't, but it doesn't really matter, since I'm not voting for him OR Obama.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Well, then I can say your not a hypocrite or a closet racist. While I dont like John McCain, I cant stand Obama. For me its lesser of two evils. IMO voting for an independant, especially this year is a total waste of time.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
IMO voting for an independant, especially this year is a total waste of time.

And this is why the two party system has a death grip on America.

Pitiful.