Author Topic: Typical Republicans  (Read 834 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Typical Republicans
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
Infantile, whiny, still need to be schooled, ...not to mention 1,463 days late and $4 trillion dollars short.
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Typical Republicans
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »
Jag, why do you care so much about what the politics are in another country?

I would be hard pressed to name ANY Canadian politicians except Brian Mulroney.....

Is there something?  ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »
jag you have quickly become like all the other liberals on this board, non thinking and throwing out insults and legitimizing ridiculous claims...i expected more from you, you used to make logical arguements not random retard arguements like the majority of the liberals on this board but recently you have fallen right in line with the idiots. congrats on the degrading yourself to their level

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »

I would be hard pressed to name ANY Canadian politicians except Brian Mulroney.....

Is there something?  ???
Perhaps the fact that the world's only superpower affects the rest of the planet and all of its citizens?  :P
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »
Oh wait now we're a superpower, I thought we were in decline and we're horrible people.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »
The only horrible people in this country are the ones who are decent and want to be successful because they are keeping the poor minorities and lower-classes down with their greed and failure to be compassionate.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »
Far be it from me to buy a house I can afford, expect to pay my own bills and live within my means. Or be able to understand a loan agreement that spells out if and when my interest rate goes up and what that means to my bottom line. I guess the poor and minorities should have spent more time in school learning to read instead of fucking off.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
They tried... they tried ssooooooo hard but the neo-cons kept them down by forcing them into substandard schools and feeding them misinformation.

It's hard to study and hold down a job when the cops are always 'up in yo bidness'.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 12:29:07 PM »
It's hard to study and hold down a job when the cops are always 'up in yo bidness'.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »
In general, Big powerful governments are good for people who cannot do for themselves but are generally worse for motivated, talented, self driven people.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 12:39:20 PM »
 ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:34:32 AM »
jag you have quickly become like all the other liberals on this board, non thinking and throwing out insults and legitimizing ridiculous claims...i expected more from you, you used to make logical arguements not random retard arguements like the majority of the liberals on this board but recently you have fallen right in line with the idiots. congrats on the degrading yourself to their level

I got 2 elections going on right now. TWO!!! F-in' count 'em!
I have no time to construct logical arguments for the brain dead.
If people don't get it by now, ...they're never going to, and no amount of exposition is going to help.

I cannot wait for the elections to be over. And if you guys know what's good for you, you better damn well put the correct man in office.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 07:44:31 AM »

Is there something?  ???

OK, now that I've relieved a few frustrations... I care because no man, ...and no country is an island.

The USA is Canada largest trading partner. If the USA tanks, ....it pulls Canada down with it.
Fortunately, we are forging our own free trade agreements with India.

As for the USA, I have a lot of financial interests in the US as well as friends, family etc, etc.,
My income is earned in US dollars, and when you have a head of state with his head up his anatomy and 1 foot in the grave, I, as a responsibile citizen of the world, need to keep my eye on the situation so I don't get caught with my pants down.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 09:04:26 AM »
I got 2 elections going on right now. TWO!!! F-in' count 'em!
I have no time to construct logical arguments for the brain dead.
If people don't get it by now, ...they're never going to, and no amount of exposition is going to help.

I cannot wait for the elections to be over. And if you guys know what's good for you, you better damn well put the correct man in office.
::)
doesnt excues your plunge to idiocy with the rest of the majority of the getbig libs argueing over palin wearing an cast and an earpiece, "hey she cant really see russia from her back porch" I havent heard a legitimate topic on this board in days. The right man is different for each person just b/c you like obama doesnt make him the right man he still hasnt done shit that would make me want to vote for him.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »
OK, now that I've relieved a few frustrations... I care because no man, ...and no country is an island.

The USA is Canada largest trading partner. If the USA tanks, ....it pulls Canada down with it.
Fortunately, we are forging our own free trade agreements with India.

As for the USA, I have a lot of financial interests in the US as well as friends, family etc, etc.,
My income is earned in US dollars, and when you have a head of state with his head up his anatomy and 1 foot in the grave, I, as a responsibile citizen of the world, need to keep my eye on the situation so I don't get caught with my pants down.

That would almost make it worth it......... ;)