Author Topic: The most ludicrous thing I have EVER seen posted on getbig !(Gotta be on crack!)  (Read 4775 times)

JohnnyVegas

not as good as this shredded male model. ;D :o :-X
>:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Sorry DOnkeySHit until you post pics it is obvious you must look like shit.  Why do you talk so much yet don't lift.  Honestly, if you look half way decent you would post at least one pic.  So shut everyone up and do it or you are just another "poser"

lo,, sure i don't lift.  ::) ::)

YOU, my friend, are getbig's second biggest attention whore after spermie, so do me the favor and stfu.

DK II

• Getbig V
You are 100% correct.  But if you know DonkeyBalls all he does is ridicule and make fun of people on here.  For someone to do that and he also posts up telling people to post there pics and they do, yet he never does.  Someone like that I feel should posts his pics or shut his dick hole. 

when i say, "post a pic", it's a joke.

i actually don't give a shit what any poster here looks like. i judge people by what they say, not what they look like. hth.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
when i say, "post a pic", it's a joke.

i actually don't give a shit what any poster here looks like. i judge people by what they say, not what they look like. hth.
you are besides being idiot, also a very big hypocrite.

I'm willing toput up 100 dollars that if you put up your picture and you prove it's you , you will be made fun of to no end ...

If you would look half as decent as I do you would post a pic for christ sake .

you are aloud mouth who in real life would be made everyone's bitch in the gym ...

you prolly look like total crap and as far as what weights you move in the gym...I'll stop right there .

Another thing ... in real life you would be really nice to me and you'd pay me tons of compliments because you would realize quickly that you are weak and soft .

If we were to lift in the same gym, and I would sense even 1 % of the attitude you have on the boards , I would be riding your ass to the moon and back, you would be in tears at home every night humiliated, would eventually quit the gym andjoin a local support group for abused individuals.

If you would've looked  half way decent you would have tons of pictures already on the boards ..

You run your MOUF a lot because that's the only part of your body you know how to use ...if you know what I mean  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mmmmmmmmmm, well i met a few politicians, if you call them celebs. For example the german Bundestagspraesident Norbert Lammert.

I met quite some martial artists when i was doing Karate back in the days. Andre Hug is the most famous i think.

Then i met some japanese actors when i was in Tokyo, they were in the same restaurant.

Hollywood celebrities, if you could call it that, i met Jean-Claude Van Damme when i was doing Karate.
Other than that, some unknown german actors.

so not only you are a bodybuilder ...now you did karate too ?

and hung out with van damme ???

hahahahaha this is getting better and better

Word on the streetz is that you are a 5th dan black belt in sukkyodik...

:D ...you are such a bitch ass clown

peroni

• Getbig III
yawn ....the biggest  proof for lookinglike shit is not posting your pic ... keep coming up with excuses now  ::)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you don't have a body to envy. Furthermore,
posting a picture on the net of yourself for the validation of others is downright pathetic especially considering that you could post a picture of virtually anyone and claim it's you. Go get yourself some self confidence champ

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you don't have a body to envy. Furthermore,
posting a picture on the net of yourself for the validation of others is downright pathetic especially considering that you could post a picture of virtually anyone and claim it's you. Go get yourself some self confidence champ

I got plenty of self confidence ...

I now exactly how I look and where I'm at ...

I'm sure you look twice as good as me you just choose not to reveal yourself ...

you bring the same gay ass excuses as any other fag who criticisez without subjecting themselves to criticism

for all I know you are a tweak who reads flex and benches 135 for 5 unnassisted reps ...

until u come up with a picture to prove me wrong, STFU you queer ass biatch.

PS: next time you train legs you little fairy, here's a little motivation for you !

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

I'm sure you look twice as good as me you just choose not to reveal yourself ...

you bring the same gay ass excuses as any other fag who criticisez without subjecting themselves to criticism

for all I know you are a tweak who reads flex and benches 135 for 5 unnassisted reps ...

PS: next time you train legs you little fairy, here's a little motivation for you !

Same old shit...yawn, sleep and snore. Get a life.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
The most ludricous thing i have seen here is this guy claiming to be a bodybuilder

When was this picture taken?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
aaa .. like in june I think ?

DK II

• Getbig V
you are besides being idiot, also a very big hypocrite.

I'm willing toput up 100 dollars that if you put up your picture and you prove it's you , you will be made fun of to no end ...

If you would look half as decent as I do you would post a pic for christ sake .

you are aloud mouth who in real life would be made everyone's bitch in the gym ...

you prolly look like total crap and as far as what weights you move in the gym...I'll stop right there .

Another thing ... in real life you would be really nice to me and you'd pay me tons of compliments because you would realize quickly that you are weak and soft .

If we were to lift in the same gym, and I would sense even 1 % of the attitude you have on the boards , I would be riding your ass to the moon and back, you would be in tears at home every night humiliated, would eventually quit the gym andjoin a local support group for abused individuals.

If you would've looked  half way decent you would have tons of pictures already on the boards ..

You run your MOUF a lot because that's the only part of your body you know how to use ...if you know what I mean  ;)

WOOW!!!

100 $$!!!

Isn't that like 2 years salary where you live??

LMAO

This BS is so ridiculous, "post a pic means looking good, posting no pic means looks like shit"

You're an insecure attention whore and your biggest fear is that i look better than you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
donkey kong at his last haloween party

DK II

• Getbig V
donkey kong at his last haloween party

Sevastase at his last pool party...

::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sevastase at his last pool party...

::) ::)
epic failure at being funny

keep trying retard

DK II

• Getbig V
Funny? Thats not funny, its pathetic.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny? Thats not funny, its pathetic.
that's what you mom said when the doctor pulled you out ...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III

Legs look awesome

coltrane

• Getbig IV
The physique that tops Sevastase and the one he fears:

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You are 100% correct.  But if you know DonkeyBalls all he does is ridicule and make fun of people on here.  For someone to do that and he also posts up telling people to post there pics and they do, yet he never does.  Someone like that I feel should posts his pics or shut his dick hole. 

If i fail at life, then NOT failing at life is impossible.

I have everything i ever wanted, i have even more than i dreamed of 10 years ago and i have an even brighter future ahead of me.

I have success in every part of life, and your bitterness shows me how good i am at life. Success is a magnet for jealous haters like you.

Hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
I agree with Sevastase

Most of the people on these sites yap and yap, but never post a pic.  They have a million excuses.  Yet none can seem to find the backbone to post an actual pic of themself out of massive insecurity issues. 

Post some pics DonkeyKong.  Quit making up excuses. 

Sevastase doesnt have the best physique on this board, but he isn't insecure about it either.  He has posted his pics...where are yours?

No excuses, i simply do not post pics.

As easy as that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

As easy as that.

But how can you live with yourself if some guys on a message board think it's because you look bad?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

As easy as that.
tRANSLATION :

I would rather loose both mynuts than people realizing thatSevastase looks like Flex Wheeler next to me hahahaha

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
tRANSLATION :

I would rather loose both mynuts than people realizing thatSevastase looks like Flex Wheeler next to me hahahaha
Translation:
I'm an ATTNENTION WHORE and I need the approval and applaus of the entire internet world because I am insecure and have no life other than spednding too much time on this forum.

Not everyone is a picture poster and if people choose to stay private that is their business and none of yours or anyone elses. Just because a person doesn't post pics that doesn't mean that they look like shit. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Sev is too busy hiding from my pics/comments.

pussy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sev is too busy hiding from my pics/comments.

pussy
:D ::)