Author Topic: Dorian Yates - NEW Official Website (Very Good)  (Read 14318 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Dorian Yates - NEW Official Website (Very Good)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:20:35 AM »
The web cam is a cool idea.

The Beef

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 10:56:29 AM »
15 dollars to join the site of the father of modern Palumboism, Olympia thief, convicted racist and burglar, and now withered down to 140lbs.
Great deal ::)

Now this guy is what a retired bodybuilder should look like. I'd pay to join his site no problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »
15 dollars to join the site of the father of modern Palumboism, Olympia thief, convicted racist and burglar, and now withered down to 140lbs.

Now this guy is what a retired bodybuilder should look like. I'd pay to join his site no problem.

Holy crap, that man looks to be 300 or 305 pounds in that picture.

With abs!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »
Holy crap, that man looks to be 300 or 305 pounds in that picture.

With abs!

He's huge!! Even at 300lbs still a visible six pack. One of the most astonishing and breathtaking men alive today. And very much alive and enjoying his life.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

ok "squadfather"  ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
ok "squadfather"  ::)

haha I lose track of who I am meant to be. One day I am the brilliant bigbobs, the other, the legendary squadfather and sometimes even the great and huge Nasser El Sonbaty, the uncrowned Mr Olympia and most intelligent ever bodybuilder.

No problem for me as they are all great men and very funny and clever.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »

If you pay to join any BB's site you're a fag.  Not that there's anything wrong with that... I just want that clarified.  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
If you pay to join any BB's site you're a fag.  Not that there's anything wrong with that... I just want that clarified.  :D

Typical narcissistic and selfish attitude of a homosexual.  Because for the likes of you and your kind bodybuilding is a way to indulge your perverted, disease spreading lifestyle, you try to impose your sickening vision and base sexual motivations on others.

I would not expect anything less from someone so egocentric that they cannot even put themselve to one side and provide for a family. No, they would rather indulge themselve in their sick fetish. Again, life is not just about you and your perverted, unholy and disgusting sexual habits. You people will never understand this and have the temerity to tar decent people with your brush.
Most men are not disgusting, disease incubators who are only about themselve. Sorry to disappoint you.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 11:34:56 AM »
Typical narcissistic and selfish attitude of a homosexual.  Because for the likes of you and your kind bodybuilding is a way to indulge your perverted, disease spreading lifestyle, you try to impose your sickening vision and base sexual motivations on others.

I would not expect anything less from someone so egocentric that they cannot even put themselve to one side and provide for a family. No, they would rather indulge themselve in their sick fetish. Again, life is not just about you and your perverted, unholy and disgusting sexual habits. You people will never understand this and have the temerity to tar decent people with your brush.
Most men are not disgusting, disease incubators who are only about themselve. Sorry to disappoint you.

OK, Mr. Fag.  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »
OK, Mr. Fag.  :D

Pathetic. Because for you bodybuilding is something sexual you have the arrogance to assume it is true for normal people. Then when you are rightly criticized for your sinful and repellent behaviour you respond that those who attack you are also homosexual.
I pity you, if you avoid the myriad diseases that homosexuals create and incubate, then you have lonely old age to look forward to, then hell.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 11:49:23 AM »
Pathetic. Because for you bodybuilding is something sexual you have the arrogance to assume it is true for normal people. Then when you are rightly criticized for your sinful and repellent behaviour you respond that those who attack you are also homosexual.
I pity you, if you avoid the myriad diseases that homosexuals create and incubate, then you have lonely old age to look forward to, then hell.
I think the arrogance of presumption is yours! I'm not religious, but even I know that the onus of judgment, moral or otherwise, is not yours to make.

/pretty (ignorant) hateful post, sharma. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
I think the arrogance of presumption is yours! I'm not religious, but even I know that the onus of judgment, moral or otherwise, is not yours to make.

/pretty (ignorant) hateful post, sharma. 

Let me ask you something. Who initiated this exchange? If this character is constantly going to call people 'fag' and insinuate that they follow bodybuilding for sexual reasons (just because that is what 'he' do) then there will be responses.
Maybe this person should hold his tongue instead of always call everyone else 'fag' and lose his arrogant assumption that becuase for him bodybuilders are sickening sexual material it must be true for others.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »

ahahaha Gayboy induced meltdown when confronted with the fact you too are gay!
Ta ta nerds!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
Let me ask you something. Who initiated this exchange? If this character is constantly going to call people 'fag' and insinuate that they follow bodybuilding for sexual reasons (just because that is what 'he' do) then there will be responses.
Maybe this person should hold his tongue instead of always call everyone else 'fag' and lose his arrogant assumption that becuase for him bodybuilders are sickening sexual material it must be true for others.

Hmm. Point taken. Perhaps then you should have responded in the manner given instead of the fundamentalist sermon you delivered.  :) 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »
Hmm. Point taken. Perhaps then you should have responded in the manner given instead of the fundamentalist sermon you delivered.  :) 

I believe homosexuality to be a sin. Evil and unholy, a spit in the face of Allah. I cannot change that. I do not necessarily agree with execution as in Persia - the punishment will come in the afterlife I believe. To me the homosexuals ruin bodybuilding and make is something base and revolting when it is really a noble, masculine pursuit about strength and discipline. These people who treat it as some sick, sordid masturbation aid are sullying it and turning it inside out. Then, they have the nerve and arrogance to assume that because that is what it is for them, it must be for all of us. It is outrageous and if he persists to call everyone 'fag' then he will get a sharp response.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2008, 12:31:56 PM »
I believe homosexuality to be a sin. Evil and unholy, a spit in the face of Allah. I cannot change that. I do not necessarily agree with execution as in Persia - the punishment will come in the afterlife I believe. To me the homosexuals ruin bodybuilding and make is something base and revolting when it is really a noble, masculine pursuit about strength and discipline. These people who treat it as some sick, sordid masturbation aid are sullying it and turning it inside out. Then, they have the nerve and arrogance to assume that because that is what it is for them, it must be for all of us. It is outrageous and if he persists to call everyone 'fag' then he will get a sharp response.

You aren't a true gettbigger until Bay has accused you of being gay at least once  ;D
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »
he should sue who ever bought http://www.dorianyates.com/

It's some stupid hair removal page.

He would win that lawsuit easy, that guy is making money of his name and fame.

Furthermore the .net address is way less worth than the .com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
Perhaps Bay paints with the same width brush you do? Live and let live. True faith can only come from within, not what someone else defines for you. Continue to seek your contentment.  :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 01:37:33 PM »
The web cam is a cool idea.

The Beef

Thats pretty cool!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
where the hell is a webcam?

post link cant find

io856

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
"By the way, the gay community comprises a third of adults' worldwide. My point here is not to discuss homosexuality (there is no reason for doing so) but being gay is not that uncommon, especially since we do not live in Nazi Germany or Iran. These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality.

I personally find it very strange and weird if someone has a certain sexual preference but is acting differently because of "societal pressure" and is afraid to be him or herself. You do not have to overly and openly propagate your sexual agenda but you do not have to gay bash either. I say herewith in this subject matter addressed to the idiots on the posting boards, "Grow up or move to Iran." And by the way, I do have some very good gay friends myself. "
-Nasser El Sonbaty
http://bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 02:24:08 PM »
"By the way, the gay community comprises a third of adults' worldwide. My point here is not to discuss homosexuality (there is no reason for doing so) but being gay is not that uncommon, especially since we do not live in Nazi Germany or Iran. These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality.

I personally find it very strange and weird if someone has a certain sexual preference but is acting differently because of "societal pressure" and is afraid to be him or herself. You do not have to overly and openly propagate your sexual agenda but you do not have to gay bash either. I say herewith in this subject matter addressed to the idiots on the posting boards, "Grow up or move to Iran." And by the way, I do have some very good gay friends myself. "
-Nasser El Sonbaty

Sharma = owned by the " Wizard of truth "

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 02:27:37 PM »

-Nasser El Sonbaty
Some sensible talk by Nasser.   Nasser: 1   Sharma: 0      :D 

/switch ends; new balls, please

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 02:32:27 PM »
Nasser enjoying tha booze, like a real man should: