Author Topic: WTF???????????  (Read 4835 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: WTF???????????
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 09:12:47 AM »
I'll ruin this thread with this creep...
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 09:13:18 AM »
She was either jealous of my breakfest or a milf dropping hints.

I think part of a MILF's job duties is to prepare you a great breakfast the morning after.

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 09:15:20 AM »
I'll ruin this thread with this creep...

lol nice one tom. does this creep still hang around gold's venice? 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »
I think part of a MILF's job duties is to prepare you a great breakfast the morning after.

Then it better not be just a sandwich! I want eggs over easy,bacon,home fries,toast,and freshly squeezed oj.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 09:16:16 AM »
I stopped arguing with you due to your delusional insight. Your comparison is off the left wing charts.

They have been doing it in Ohio, PA, and FL.  Carl Rove Style.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2008, 09:16:57 AM »
I don't know who he is. I was trying to find a pic of Rory L. and this weirdo showed up.  ;D ;D
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

Then it better not be just a sandwich! I want eggs over easy,bacon,home fries,toast,and freshly squeezed oj.

Careful, lad.

At that point, you're falling into the trap.  "After that big meal, do you want to relax in my pool?"  Then she's making you the best steak you've ever had for lunch.  You take a nap and feel like a million bucks.

Suddenly it's 4 PM, you're waking up and realizing her 6th and 10th grade kids are home from school.

What, then?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 09:19:12 AM »
Seriously, coach is a disgusting human being, a typical right winger that ONLY cares about himself, and FUCK everyone else.  Its obvious hes racist but doesn't have the balls to say it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2008, 09:28:41 AM »
Careful, lad.

At that point, you're falling into the trap.  "After that big meal, do you want to relax in my pool?"  Then she's making you the best steak you've ever had for lunch.  You take a nap and feel like a million bucks.

Suddenly it's 4 PM, you're waking up and realizing her 6th and 10th grade kids are home from school.

What, then?

I made the mistake of not having my own car once and only once! it will never happen again.nothing like waking up the next morning to a three year old holding out a kick ball to you while saying"ball,ball,ball"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »
I made the mistake of not having my own car once and only once! it will never happen again.nothing like waking up the next morning to a three year old holding out a kick ball to you while saying"ball,ball,ball"

He'll be calling you 'da-da' by lunchtime.

At that point, you have a ready-made family with a stunt who has a few too many miles on her.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2008, 09:33:55 AM »
He'll be calling you 'da-da' by lunchtime.

At that point, you have a ready-made family with a stunt who has a few too many miles on her.

I'm not afraid to make the "walk of shame", I'm out after breakfest!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
Seriously, coach is a disgusting human being, a typical right winger that ONLY cares about himself, and FUCK everyone else.  Its obvious hes racist but doesn't have the balls to say it.

I dont think he's racist but the 'me first', 'my money' and the 'everyone's trying to take what I got' attitude is clearly Un-Christian.  Which is a shame since this country was founded on good Christian virtues.  Someday, Coach will hear God's voice telling him to protect the weak and powerless and to walk amongst the poor and outcast like Jesus did.  He will read of the stories where Jesus provided food and warmth for all.  And that all Gods children will enter into the kingdom of heaven regardless of color, sex, money or power.

Someday coach will hear that voice and be saved. :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »
Big deal they registered to vote.  Bet they still don't vote on election day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »
Big deal they registered to vote.  Bet they still don't vote on election day

I'm betting whoever registered them to vote made plans to pick them up on Election Day and feed them a nice lunch on their way to voting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »
Liberal rational is pathetic. I'm even more disgusted as you and other libs bring up usless shit. The more dirty this pig looks the more you defend him and his useless party.
LOL. It's rationale. Look Coach, the minimum IQ for the Election '08 amusement is a baseline 100. Please step aside and let others enjoy the ride.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2008, 09:56:57 AM »
I'm betting whoever registered them to vote made plans to pick them up on Election Day and feed them a nice lunch on their way to voting.

They are all prostituting themselves....  They dont give two shits who wins or looses.  You really think "hundreds of people at homeless shelters, soup kitchens and drug-rehab centers" give a fuck about politics?  Seriously, Ill give them it was a good strategy but its bullshit.  Buy em a couple of beers, give em some dope money.  What have they got to loose?  In the end were fucked no matter who wins.  The end is near...  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 09:57:42 AM »

god bless them

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008, 10:03:56 AM »
I dont think he's racist but the 'me first', 'my money' and the 'everyone's trying to take what I got' attitude is clearly Un-Christian.  Which is a shame since this country was founded on good Christian virtues.  Someday, Coach will hear God's voice telling him to protect the weak and powerless and to walk amongst the poor and outcast like Jesus did.  He will read of the stories where Jesus provided food and warmth for all.  And that all Gods children will enter into the kingdom of heaven regardless of color, sex, money or power.

Nothing wrong with protecting whats yours......  Work hard all your life just to have a little and then you have to share it with a bunch of welfair, system exploiting, do nothings who expect hand outs, have chips on their shoulders and take zero accountability for their life sucking?  Nothing wrong with being a Christian but some of them are the worst kind of judgemental folk.  Obama AND Mccain are jokes.............

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »
According to Coaches Evangelical Christian Philosophy GOD will be sending him directly to hell..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 10:06:39 AM »
I dont think he's racist but the 'me first', 'my money' and the 'everyone's trying to take what I got' attitude is clearly Un-Christian.  Which is a shame since this country was founded on good Christian virtues.  Someday, Coach will hear God's voice telling him to protect the weak and powerless and to walk amongst the poor and outcast like Jesus did.  He will read of the stories where Jesus provided food and warmth for all.  And that all Gods children will enter into the kingdom of heaven regardless of color, sex, money or power.

From what I've seen him post, I can see Coach ignoring that voice. Probably wouldn't know the Beatitudes if they bit him on the ass in the church parking lot.  :-\

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Your man crush is getting old twink.

i think we get the point already, you want to be that guys sexslave bitch.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 11:55:59 AM »
Your man crush is getting old twink.

i think we get the point already, you want to be that guys sexslave bitch.

dude you're sick :-X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 11:58:30 AM »
when did Arvillia change his hair to blonde ?
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2008, 11:59:37 AM »
the scary thing is not that these folks are voting but rather that somebody with your "intellect" is permitted to cast a ballot.

I love the fact that Obama needs, felons, bums, drunks, whinos, homeless, etc to try to win. 

Says alot about him and his supporters.

FELONS AND DRUNKS FOR OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »
barack obama is the first real academic the American people will have in office since... well...  Thomas Jefferson??  ;D

Woodrow Wilson was a professor. 

I guess knowing an ounce of history is too much to ask of an Obamabot.