Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's calves looking HUGE!!!  (Read 11559 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Ronnie Coleman's calves looking HUGE!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 12:28:34 PM »
You are stalking me OLD NEWS and you are lying still the garbage you posted was pathetic and desperate

no, educate yourself before running your mouth like an idiot. Stalking would be me pursuing you obsessively or in stealth. Ronnie is one of my fav. bodybuilders. Of course I'm going to click on a thread with his name in the title. Lately, I've noticed you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads I open. That's why I said Ronnie must own your mind. Then you accused me of lying and challenged me to back up my claims, which I did. All I had to do was check your latest posts to find the exact threads you posted in. It took me like 1 min to do. Some of you guys are acting like this is some hard feat that only a crazed person with a lot of free time could do. ::)

Face it, I own your ass. I will wait for your apology. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »
lay off the drugs brah. It's rotting your brain.

you accused me of lying and challenged me to provide proof, which I have done. Now you owe me an apology. ;)

You are a liar let's dismantle all of these Ronnie threads that I've been in lately , you included this one  ::) pathetic you included two of them where I don't say anything negative at all

Hey this just in the Titanic side-swiped a Iceberg but don't worry it's unsinkable

ooooohhhhh that ruined that thread lmfao again how is this Ronnie bashing? it's not

That's off-season too so his arms would be at their biggest

This is clearly stating the obvious , again this is NOT Ronnie bashing in any way shape or form , yet you needed fluff and looked for anything you could grap

Best Most Muscular in history (not named Ronnie Coleman?)

This wasn't even a Coleman thread dummy more desperation

oh no another ruined thread lmafo this is what you're posting as proof Ronnie is in my head , you realized you had nothing to work with which is exactly why you were hesitating in posting anything and when I pushed you , you realized you needed to post something and this is the fluff you posted in some pathetic attempt to not look stupid and boy did it backfire

and another clear example of you LYING is saying I ruined this thread which is an outright LIE and I noticed you didn't dare respond to it either because you know you're fucked  ;) and it proves my point besides your pathetic attempt at post stalking you responded to MY post alone which confirms how obsessed YOU are with ME

This is YOUR quote on why you responded to ME
no shit I responded to only your post b/c you were the only idiot who had to ruin this thread.

this was the second post Ronnie Coleman's calves gut  looking HUGE!!! which YOU never responded to so to claim I ruined this thread is an outright LIE by you AGAIN so heed your own advice and put down the drugs ' brah '

Neo = my puppy who follows me around from thread to thread looking to equal the score because I corrected him to many times to recall

Neo = LIAR

Neo = owned  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
You are a liar let's dismantle all of these Ronnie threads that I've been in lately , you included this one pathetic you included two of them where I don't say anything negative at all

learn to read dipshit. How many times do I need to tell you this? :-\

He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately.

point out where I said you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »

point out where I said you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

yeah I thought so  ;)

Neo : nah, for you to own my mind I would have to follow you into every thread you post in. I opened this thread hoping to see pics of Ronnie and instead, see you posting your usual anti-Ronnie garbage. He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately. Wink

Neo : ha ha ha, sure. I guess Ronnie owns your mind for making a negative post about him in a pro-Ronnie thread

Anti-Ronnie garbage includes

Hey this just in the Titanic side-swiped a Iceberg but don't worry it's unsinkable
I'm waiting for you to explain how this is ' Anti-Ronnie garbage ' I'll be waiting too

That's off-season too so his arms would be at their biggest elaborate on how this is " Anti-Ronnie-garbage " I'll be waiting for that one as well  ;)

and one of the other examples you provided as proof wasn't even a Ronnie thread you moron , again heed your own advice about drugs and reading comprehension  ;)

and you're still a LIAR for claiming I ruined this thread and you proved my point I own your mind because it was ONLY my post YOU responded to and NOT the first one which comments on Ronnie's gut

Thanks for exposing yourself as a lying hypocrite once again  ;) you're still not in my league and you're still looking for revenge and now if I was desperate like YOU , I could see all the comments you made on Yates but I don't need to sink to that level lol

Next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »
  He does that to me as well. He has innumerable quotes of mine from the past archived that he posts when he wants to show some contradiction in my posts, etc. And he cant really use the excuse that by using the "show the last posts" feature it was easy to find these posts, because some of them were from years ago, meaning that he read through thousands of my posts to find these quotes. He even admitted at another thread that he read the latest 50 of my posts, when I pointed out to him that he stalks me across the boards replying to my posts and he said that he only replied to one out of 50 of posts of mine that he read. So by trying to defend himself from my charge that he stalks me across the boards answering my posts by claiming that he only replied to 1 out of 50 posts of mine that he read, he ended up proving that my charge was right. Brutal self-ownage. In fact, me and ND take turns owning him again and again and the really sad thing is that we don't even have to write anything. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ha ha he was a history of this doesn't he lol

Neo = stalker

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
Neo : nah, for you to own my mind I would have to follow you into every thread you post in. I opened this thread hoping to see pics of Ronnie and instead, see you posting your usual anti-Ronnie garbage. He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately.

I'll ask you again since you seem to be having trouble answering my question. Point out where I said in the following sentence you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

"He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately."

I don't mean in another sentence or what you think I said. My post was quite clear.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
I'll ask you again since you seem to be having trouble answering my question. Point out where I said in the following sentence you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

"He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately."

I don't mean in another sentence or what you think I said. My post was quite clear.

see you posting your usual anti-Ronnie garbage. He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately. Wink

Yeah your post was VERY clear usual anti-Ronnie garbage , your semantics ploy came right on time needless to say it was expected

and great job refuting my claims thanks for admitting you're full of shit and a liar  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2008, 01:21:48 PM »
Dorian was incredible. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »
Dorian was incredible. ;D

Thanks for sticking to the topic troll  ;) another quality post by Dave

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »
see you posting your usual anti-Ronnie garbage. He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately. Wink

Yeah your post was VERY clear usual anti-Ronnie garbage , your semantics ploy came right on time needless to say it was expected

and great job refuting my claims thanks for admitting you're full of shit and a liar

yawn, is this what you've been reduced to? Lying your way out of situations to avoid embarrassment? C'mon now ND. I know even you don't believe the shit you're typing. ;)

put your money where your mouth is lets see all of these Ronnie threads that I've been posting in

Where are all of these Ronnie threads I'm supposedly in?

and then you claim Ronnie is in MY head and I've been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads which is a blatant lie to supplement your hollow claim

and funny how YOU made an empty claim that I've been posting in a bunch of Ronnie threads and still can't produce one shred of proof of it that statement exposed your desperation that bite YOU in your ass

You had plenty of opportunities to reiterate my claim. Not one of those times did you ever mention me accusing you for making a negative post about him in every pro-Ronnie thread. It wasn't until I exposed you for the idiot you are that you suddenly started pulling this crap about my comment only applying to negative Ronnie posts. ::) Who do you think you are fooling?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
I am a big baby

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »
yawn, is this what you've been reduced to? Lying your way out of situations to avoid embarrassment? C'mon now ND. I know even you don't believe the shit you're typing. ;)

You had plenty of opportunities to reiterate my claim. Not one of those times did you ever mention me accusing you for making a negative post about him in every pro-Ronnie thread. It wasn't until I exposed you for the idiot you are that you suddenly started pulling this crap about my comment only applying to negative Ronnie posts. ::) Who do you think you are fooling?

I didn't expect much from you as usual , you're busted and know it period , you lied out right and said I ruined this thread and now when exposed for your nonsense you try and weasel your way out , typical Neo and thanks again fro proving my point , that I'm in your head many other negative comments about Ronnie in this thread alone and you choose only to respond to MY posts

you're obsessed with me because I'm constantly proving you wrong , run along as usual your posts bore me .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »
I didn't expect much from you as usual , you're busted and know it period , you lied out right and said I ruined this thread and now when exposed for your nonsense you try and weasel your way out , typical Neo and thanks again fro proving my point , that I'm in your head many other negative comments about Ronnie in this thread alone and you choose only to respond to MY posts

ha ha ha, I see you're trying to change the subject and weasel your way out. You realize you've been caught. So now you're trying to switch the argument in typical ND fashion to avoid further embarrassment.

and great job refuting my claims thanks for admitting you're full of shit and a liar

put your money where your mouth is lets see all of these Ronnie threads that I've been posting in

Where are all of these Ronnie threads I'm supposedly in?

and then you claim Ronnie is in MY head and I've been posting in a lot of Ronnie threads which is a blatant lie to supplement your hollow claim

and funny how YOU made an empty claim that I've been posting in a bunch of Ronnie threads and still can't produce one shred of proof of it that statement exposed your desperation that bite YOU in your ass

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
ha ha ha, I see you're trying to change the subject and weasel your way out.

Change NOTHING show me how I ruined this thread , you're a liar period . I'll keep waiting for you to show me how I ruined this thread

keep typing the same shit Neo we both know you're frustrated and full of shit  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »

:D

Come on Neo who ruined this thread?  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
Change NOTHING show me how I ruined this thread , you're a liar period . I'll keep waiting for you to show me how I ruined this thread

I already showed how you changed subjects. You kept calling me a liar and demanded proof after I claimed Ronnie owns your mind for posting in several Ronnie threads recently. Then when I met your challenge and proved you wrong, you changed the subject to me saying you ruined this thread without apologizing to me. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2008, 05:33:54 PM »
I already showed how you changed subjects. You kept calling me a liar and demanded proof after I claimed Ronnie owns your mind for posting in several Ronnie threads recently. Then when I met your challenge and proved you wrong, you changed the subject to me saying you ruined this thread without apologizing to me. ;)

Again your proof was NONSENSE period , two of the comments weren't Ronnie-bashing  as you claimed , you counted this one which wasn't Ronnie-bashing it's stating the obvious ONE wasn't even a Ronnie thread but out of desperation you posted it anyway you have nothing as usual and you're looking for a way out , you're clinging to this story because you know dam well you're busted

you're liar period and I own you like the puppy you are  ;) fetch boy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »
Again your proof was NONSENSE period , two of the comments weren't Ronnie-bashing  as you claimed , you counted this one which wasn't Ronnie-bashing it's stating the obvious ONE wasn't even a Ronnie thread but out of desperation you posted it anyway you have nothing as usual and you're looking for a way out , you're clinging to this story because you know dam well you're busted

again, nowhere in my original sentence did I say you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

you also had several opportunities to reiterate my claim. Not once did you mention anything about me accusing you of only making negative posts about him. This tells me that you correctly understood my sentence the first time. It wasn't until I exposed you for the idiot you are that you suddenly started pulling this crap about my comment only applying to negative Ronnie posts. Face it, I own your ass.

run along now puppy dog. I'm done responding to you in this thread. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »
again, nowhere in my original sentence did I say you've been posting nothing but negativity in Ronnie threads.

you also had several opportunities to reiterate my claim. Not once did you mention anything about me accusing you of only making negative posts about him. This tells me that you correctly understood my sentence the first time. It wasn't until I exposed you for the idiot you are that you suddenly started pulling this crap about my comment only applying to negative Ronnie posts. Face it, I own your ass.

run along now puppy dog. I'm done responding to you in this thread. ;)

see LIAR your post see you posting your usual anti-Ronnie garbage. He must take up a lot of your mind b/c I've seen you posting in a lot of Ronnie threads lately. Wink you're full of it and BUSTED

and MY original post stands YOU responded to MY post I'm in YOUR MIND kid old news you could have chosen to respond to anyone and who did you pick?  ;)

You're done with this thread like I said you're looking for a way out  ;) run along boy-Neo think twice before you stalk my posts  ;)

Neo = finished