Author Topic: Just an observation...  (Read 372 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Just an observation...
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »
If record losses for PRIVATE entities results in record bail outs from a PUBLIC entity, why not require PRIVATE entities to return funds to a PUBLIC entity when earning record PROFITS?

This bail out scheme, to me, is nothing more than Big Money taking the money they could not collect otherwise.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Re: Just an observation...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »
Yeah I know it stinks, but really it's about keeping investors interested in the US economy. If you take away the profits say goodbye to the investors.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 05:07:42 PM »
Yeah I know it stinks, but really it's about keeping investors interested in the US economy. If you take away the profits say goodbye to the investors.

I'm not talking about ALL profits... only when they have RECORD profits. Exactly the inverse of us bailing them out when they have RECORD losses.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 05:23:45 PM »
If record losses for PRIVATE entities results in record bail outs from a PUBLIC entity, why not require PRIVATE entities to return funds to a PUBLIC entity when earning record PROFITS?

This bail out scheme, to me, is nothing more than Big Money taking the money they could not collect otherwise.
i think that's the plan but everyone I've heard has shown how it will be a cake walk for them not to do this.