Author Topic: McCain - making a girl do his dirty work?  (Read 761 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McCain - making a girl do his dirty work?
« on: October 07, 2008, 07:50:40 PM »
mcCain campaign has been all about the Ayers connection with Obama... but only with the BASE voters who show up at rallies.

however, tonight he had the ear of America, with every channel watching - and he didn't touch the topic

McCain didn't go there.  He'll let Palin do it.  But he didn't go there.

Does he not feel it's a legit issue?  Or does he not believe it's relevant?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: McCain - making a girl do his dirty work?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »
mcCain campaign has been all about the Ayers connection with Obama... but only with the BASE voters who show up at rallies.

however, tonight he had the ear of America, with every channel watching - and he didn't touch the topic

LOL obama does this as well he is the master of it saying one thing while ordering his campaign to do the opposite...LOL again hypocrisy at its best  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »
mccain has the guts to call obama out on ayers.

everywhere.

Everywhere except, to his face.

Ouch!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 09:10:04 PM »
mccain has the guts to call obama out on ayers.

everywhere.

Everywhere except, to his face.

Ouch!
LOL you numb nut fuck you havent heard of obamas webamentory of mccain and the keating 5?  ::) hypocrisy at its best...all hail 240 the king of non issues, i bow to your ignorance sire

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 09:32:04 PM »
wow.
LOL oh you deserve much worse you duesch bag...your ignorance is appalling and your hypocrisy down right retarded and your justification for your spamming of the board idiotic and your claim that you are conservative and voting barr  ::) laughable.

I know I know...MELTDOWN...lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »
i'm just here to debate and learn more.

If you believe i'm wrong on this belief - tell me why mccain is talking about this issue monday morning but won't mention it tues night with 40 million+ viewers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »
i'm just here to debate and learn more.

If you believe i'm wrong on this belief - tell me why mccain is talking about this issue monday morning but won't mention it tues night with 40 million+ viewers.
LOL like debate whether palin is wearing a cast on her arm for sympathy or whether or not she is wearing her hair down to hide a earpiece, or whether or not the national enquirer is going to show that she cheated on her husband with a business partner? Which i never heard if they have any evidence? LOL your a fuking idiot plain and simple you wanna debate, debate some serious shit not about her daughter "throwing gang signs and kissing girls" fuking retard

was it brought up? i dont believe it was i didnt see the entire debate but if it wasnt addressed by a question why would he?

Obama released a documentary on the web about the keating 5 like a 13 min documentary, did he bring that up tonight?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »
either way it's odd neither of them brought it up. why didn't brokaw bring it up?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »
either way it's odd neither of them brought it up. why didn't brokaw bring it up?
i think it was a mutual understanding you dont go there and i wont go there...although like i said i didnt see the entire debate only about the first 45 mins to an hour. So i dont know if there was even a chance to bring either issue up even if they wanted to.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »
I watched parts of it, same shit every time

they keep getting softball questions and keep giving the same answers

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:25:43 AM »

People watching McCain speak, and those watching the presidential debate in general, are probably going to have more political awareness than those watching Palin.

When Palin speaks, those listening are either the brain dead buffoons that actually think she could handle any high level government position, or those that have come to expect her to speak gibberish. 

With something like Ayers.....the Palin fans are going to eat it up and lover McCain/Palin even more.  No one is going to get into an uproar over Palin mentioning Ayers.....we want to hear her tell us she reads "all" the newspapers and magazines. 

If she can get a few people to freak out about what she says on "Ayers" and decide to vote repub.....McCain is happy.

If McCain brings it up, it will become a fiasco.....both sides will present the facts...and the scare tactic doesn't work.

It's like D.A.R.E.  The program doesn't work.....why?  Because they try to freak you out about drugs.  For a minute you really believe that even seeing a joint is going to cause you to live under a bridge.  Pretty soon you find out you know some people that smoke weed and they seem just fine....so you don't believe ANYTHING D.A.R.E. told you. 
But....a few people are isolated enough to continue believing the ridiculous scare tactics because they're not shown all the facts. 

If McCain brings it up...people will be given the facts when it becomes a hot topic.  When Palin brings it up, people are given the scare tactic.  As long as they continue to be isolated (come on....who can be a Palin fan and NOT remain isolated), the scare tactic works.

I'm now embarrassed for taking the time to write all that
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio