Author Topic: !!!!!!COULD SOMEONE PLEASE defend McCain's 4billion tax cut plan for ExxonMobil?  (Read 3136 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm sure CBS will do that tomororw.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
bump ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
They contributed alot of Money to his campaign? Nah, couldn't possibly be he was bought could it?  :o
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
bump

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
there is no defense.he is George W all over again anyone that doesn't see that is delusional.
DAWG

War-Horse

• Getbig V

* sage brush rolls by *   

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
are these additional tax cuts are just extensions of the bush tax cuts?

Also Hugo....... Do you think that the oil companies are going to take tax increases in the ass? I highly doubt it. This is a transfer of wealth from the people to the goverment.

The govement will raise taxes, big oil will say fuck off, and increase the prices and the american people will get a MAGIC hidden tax increase veiled as fighting big oil!

AWESOME!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: could someone please defend McCain's 4billion tax cut plan for ExxonMobil?
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Also Hugo....... Do you think that the oil companies are going to take tax increases in the ass? I highly doubt it. This is a transfer of wealth from the people to the goverment.

The govement will raise taxes, big oil will say fuck off, and increase the prices and the american people will get a MAGIC hidden tax increase veiled as fighting big oil!

AWESOME!

Simple.    regulate it.    goodnight. 8)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
So now you are going to take control over private bussinesses? You are going to price fix? That worked well during the Great Depression.

Do you want our country to look like china?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »
So now you are going to take control over private bussinesses? You are going to price fix? That worked well during the Great Depression.

It worked for cable t.v.... ;D

No, not quite as far as china.   But in the interest of economic national security.....some have to be reigned in.    The oil industry is like a fat lady at a table full of chocolate cakes......pull her back or she'll die gorging herself......its for everyones good...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »
Mcsame says....Deregulate Deregulate!
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »

AWESOME!
they are additional cuts for ExxonMobile.  We're talking about more tax cuts in this thread, not tax increases.  Thanks for keeping it on point!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »

actually there are a lot of corporations that want this country to look like china.  So, are you going to answer the fucking question or just derail the thread?  Can you defend additional tax cuts for big oil?  I am really interested in hearing that, it is afterall why I asked the question!!!!!!!!!!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »

It worked for cable t.v.... ;D

No, not quite as far as china.   But in the interest of economic national security.....some have to be reigned in.    The oil industry is like a fat lady at a table full of chocolate cakes......pull her back or she'll die gorging herself......its for everyones good...

This kind of talk frightens me. What do you think of the Patriot act? "in the interest of economic national security".  Should the goverment take over everything?

How can you honestly say you want the goverment to take over anything after what we have experienced the past few years.

We have enjoyed some of the cheapest gasoline in the world for a very long time. There is a set amount of oil in the world. All of a sudden you have a huge increase in demand coming from china. No longer are we the only huge oil consumer. Prices are going to go up. What we need to do is find a viable alternative that is cost effective.

Turning into a socalist country will stifle our economy and eliminate innovation and prosperity that we all enjoy.

Also remember Comcast was able to grow up to 75% to lay the fiber. Having several companies do it would have been impossible. Now you are seeing comcast limit bandwidth for certain customers. Also they have been talking about limiting bandwidth for certain sites and tracking usage.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »
actually there are a lot of corporations that want this country to look like china.  So, are you going to answer the fucking question or just derail the thread?  Can you defend additional tax cuts for big oil?  I am really interested in hearing that, it is afterall why I asked the question!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you should  fucking read my original response. I fucking asked if these were in reference to new tax cuts or just extensions of the bush tax cuts

saying fuck is RAD.  ::)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 08:20:44 PM »
they are additional cuts for ExxonMobile.  We're talking about more tax cuts in this thread, not tax increases.  Thanks for keeping it on point!

That is all I was asking. I dont understand these additional cuts either. The only thing i can think of is that the idea what these cuts will be passed on to the consumer?

Honestl I think that is a load of BS tho. Just like in my previous post, the oil companies arent going to do something just for the good fo the people. They are going to do whatever keeps them in the black.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »
Dude you should  fucking read my original response. I fucking asked if these were in reference to new tax cuts or just extensions of the bush tax cuts

saying fuck is RAD.  ::)
fuck is my favorite word, I answered your question above ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »
That is all I was asking. I dont understand these additional cuts either. The only thing i can think of is that the idea what these cuts will be passed on to the consumer?

Honestl I think that is a load of BS tho. Just like in my previous post, the oil companies arent going to do something just for the good fo the people. They are going to do whatever keeps them in the black.
thank you.

So far nobody can justify giving exxonmobile 4bill in additional tax cuts

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »
bump, anyone able to justify this yet?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »
bump

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »
Quit bumping this thread.

There is no answer that you are going to like.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »
Quit bumping this thread.

There is no answer that you are going to like.
you have an aswer I won't like?  Or did you mean you have an answer nobody likes, or you don't have an answer?  Go ahead, let's hear the best trickle down theory you have for Exxon, I can't wait ;D