Author Topic: !!!!!!COULD SOMEONE PLEASE defend McCain's 4billion tax cut plan for ExxonMobil?  (Read 3070 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: could someone please defend McCain's 4billion tax cut plan for ExxonMobil?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »
you have an aswer I won't like?  Or did you mean you have an answer nobody likes, or you don't have an answer?  Go ahead, let's hear the best trickle down theory you have for Exxon, I can't wait ;D

I'm sure I could go cut and paste something that would make sense from some site out there but what's the point.

You want to believe what you want to believe. Nobody here is going to change that obviously.

You seem to find McCain wrong 100% of the time and Obama right 100% of the time. I think your mind is pretty made up and closed to an actual argument no matter how good it may be.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
why don't you just bring us McCain's justification then...  give us something...

bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »
anything, anybody, McCain's reason?  Do you guys even know what McCain's reason is? bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »
bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »
bump, come on, this is crazy, nobody is even comfortable in posting McCain's reasoning LOLOL

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
there to busy trying to convinc people that Obama's an Arab to look at this shit man.
DAWG

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »
I'm sure I could go cut and paste something that would make sense from some site out there but what's the point.

You want to believe what you want to believe. Nobody here is going to change that obviously.

You seem to find McCain wrong 100% of the time and Obama right 100% of the time. I think your mind is pretty made up and closed to an actual argument no matter how good it may be.

I do believe you hit that one out of the park.  ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
ive been busy trying to convinc people that Obama's not an Arab to look at this shit man.

fixed

calm down with the posting in obamas defense on every thread act... youre gonna give yourself a heart atta...

wait, nevermind.  Carry on!!! ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
fixed

calm down with the posting in obamas defense on every thread act... youre gonna give yourself a heart atta...

wait, nevermind.  Carry on!!! ;D

your one to talk you post ten post's to every one of mine.but you still won't post your defense of Mcsame's tax cut plan for Exxon.
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »
I do believe you hit that one out of the park.  ;D
epic... saying a non answer hits it out of the park...   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I guess nobody has an answer for us...  Just idiots cheering that it's not worth posting because we won't like it...  I guess that admits something alright!!!!!!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
I guess nobody has an answer for us...  Just idiots cheering that it's not worth posting because we won't like it...  I guess that admits something alright!!!!!!!!!

hahaha.. you think anyone should answer to you??

read up on free market economics and capitalism.. no explanation necessary.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hahaha.. you think anyone should answer to you??

read up on free market economics and capitalism.. no explanation necessary.
answer to me like what, like I'm god or something?  like I'm the lawwwww...  like I'm your daddy....  Get a life, I'm a voter challenging people on a major wtf... nothing more, nothing less, nothing different than is normal in an election.  Don't tell me to read up, either you have a justification or you don't... 

anybody?  nobody can even post McCain's justification?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
answer to me like what, like I'm god or something?  like I'm the lawwwww...  like I'm your daddy....  Get a life, I'm a voter challenging people on a major wtf... nothing more, nothing less, nothing different than is normal in an election.  Don't tell me to read up, either you have a justification or you don't... 

anybody?  nobody can even post McCain's justification?

Whats funny about this is every conservative on this board sees a clear justification and is just not saying anything knowing your panties are burning up. ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Nice spin bulldog, you're not posting it because you know it'll look stupid as fuck...

Anyone???? bumpedy bump :D

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The fuck is the $4 billion dollar tax cut going to do besides handing the money over to their executives?  It's not like $4 billion is going to make a dent in the relief it will provide to consumers.  OPEC members in the middle east are already willing to reduce the amount per barrel, as they do not want to speed up alternative energy adoption.  I truly do not understand this logic.

Fuck McCain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
nothing yet, bump

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Exxon Mobil Corp. posted the largest annual profit by a U.S. company — $40.6 billion — on Friday as the world's biggest publicly traded oil company benefited from historic crude
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/02/01/financial/f051650S70.DTL

Wonder what it will be for them this year?

yup, they need that extra 4billion in tax cuts ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
crickets ;D
You disappoint me Hugo.  Tax Cuts double tax revenue.  So debt does not happen.  Tax cuts put more money into the hands of the people earning it so that the money can be reinvested offering more jobs and benefits and stimulating the economy.  The government just wastes money.

And since Big Oil set the record for profits, they can only do more good things with more money in their pockets.

There is no national interest in punishing Big Oil.  We are merely a loose group of individuals competing in the rarified air of the free market! 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
You disappoint me Hugo.  Tax Cuts double tax revenue.  So debt does not happen.  Tax cuts put more money into the hands of the people earning it so that the money can be reinvested offering more jobs and benefits and stimulating the economy.  The government just wastes money.

And since Big Oil set the record for profits, they can only do more good things with more money in their pockets.

There is no national interest in punishing Big Oil.  We are merely a loose group of individuals competing in the rarified air of the free market! 

DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

LOLOLOLOLOL.... BWAHAHAHHAHAHHahhahahhah aha...  thanks Decker ;D