Author Topic: McCain refuses to shake obama's hand after debate  (Read 2928 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
McCain refuses to shake obama's hand after debate
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: McCain refuses to shake obama's hand after debate
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »
How fucking disrespectful.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:11:02 PM »
He didn't wanna touch the "filthy negro" I guess.

McCain is a jackass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »
I'm sure he'll win votes acting like that...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »
Did he pat him on the back?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 12:40:00 AM »
What a nice man.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »
He's mad cause Obama wouldn't cuckhold his wife last night. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 03:33:29 AM »
I like how the black dude asked a question about the economy, and McCain  talks about fannie Freddie and says something to the effect, "you may not have heard of them before (a few months ago)" He was talking down to not just the dude, but the whole audience. If a person asks something about the economy, chances are one has heard or has dealt with Fannie Mae and freddie Mac, they are BIG names. He assumed the dude was ignorant and hadn't heard of those names...

He's a angry old man, "MY FRIENDS", a Col. Stinkmeaner.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 04:07:21 AM »
I like how the black dude asked a question about the economy, and McCain  talks about fannie Freddie and says something to the effect, "you may not have heard of them before (a few months ago)" He was talking down to not just the dude, but the whole audience. If a person asks something about the economy, chances are one has heard or has dealt with Fannie Mae and freddie Mac, they are BIG names. He assumed the dude was ignorant and hadn't heard of those names...

He's a angry old man, "MY FRIENDS", a Col. Stinkmeaner.
Yes, I fully agree. I was taken aback by how McCain assumed the guy had likely never heard of Fannie or Freddie when he asked a financial question.  ::)
!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 05:27:36 AM »
What a disrespectful fuck. I'd love to hear Coach defend that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 07:00:43 AM »
Yes, I fully agree. I was taken aback by how McCain assumed the guy had likely never heard of Fannie or Freddie when he asked a financial question.  ::)

Yeah, you see people go to PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES to ask questions on topics that they have no info on.
What a disrespectful fuck. I'd love to hear Coach defend that.

He can't. Can you see  MCain losing his temper with Putin, and causing a major Meltdown?

Maybe Coach can answer this. WTF was McCain writing on that damn legal pad, he went thru the whole legal pad? He writing all this stuff, yet he calls Obama, "That One", maybe he should written Obama's name down.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
Yeah, you see people go to PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES to ask questions on topics that they have no info on.
He can't. Can you see  MCain losing his temper with Putin, and causing a major Meltdown?

Maybe Coach can answer this. WTF was McCain writing on that damn legal pad, he went thru the whole legal pad? He writing all this stuff, yet he calls Obama, "That One", maybe he should written Obama's name down.

He was writing, "pretend you're writing something obama said. They'll think you are actually listening and thinking for yourself instead of trying to remember the crap I've been forced to memorize when I avoid answering the actual questions and say nothing of substance."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »
Well that was dumb. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 11:25:29 AM »
You fuuckers don't know what happend there.  Maybe he say ol' Barack picking his nose right before that? Perhaps he saw him fail to wash up after leaving the mens room?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »
He wanted to do the Michelle Obama fist bump, but he couldnt lift his arm high enough. Or maybe the Bush administration talked him into it. Either or.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 11:34:31 AM »
He's mad cause Obama wouldn't cuckhold his wife last night. 

ROTFLOL!
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 11:41:03 AM »
You fuuckers don't know what happend there.  Maybe he say ol' Barack picking his nose right before that? Perhaps he saw him fail to wash up after leaving the mens room?

right   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
love the lame righty extremists comments ::)  You assclowns would find some way to excuse McCain if he took a shit in the middle of the town hall and began addressing it as Obama.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 12:33:30 PM »
love the lame righty extremists comments ::)  You assclowns would find some way to excuse McCain if he took a shit in the middle of the town hall and began addressing it as Obama.

You far lefts would defend Obama if he did the same.......nothing new, its called partisan politics.  Repubs will blindly defend their guy and the dems will blindly defend their guy.  Are you new to the US?  Is this the first election you've followed?

On a side note, I thought the handshake, the "that one" comment, and the jab about "there's no time for on-the-job training" were classic.  McCain's record and experience speak for themselves, he's a tough S.O.B that wants to get the job done, he's paid his dues and doesn't have to extend fake and obligatory courtesies to some punk who's still wet behind the ears in this game.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
You far lefts would defend Obama if he did the same.......nothing new, its called partisan politics.  Repubs will blindly defend their guy and the dems will blindly defend their guy.  Are you new to the US?  Is this the first election you've followed?

On a side note, I thought the handshake, the "that one" comment, and the jab about "there's no time for on-the-job training" were classic.  McCain's record and experience speak for themselves, he's a tough S.O.B that wants to get the job done, he's paid his dues and doesn't have to extend fake and obligatory courtesies to some punk who's still wet behind the ears in this game.
actually no I wouldn't.  I would be highly disappointed with Obama if he lacked common courtesy in a debate that is FOR WE THE PEOPLE.  HW. BUSH was the first president I voted for.  How about you Chico, what was your first election?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »
It is pretty class less regardless of whether you support McCain or not.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
actually no I wouldn't.  I would be highly disappointed with Obama if he lacked common courtesy in a debate that is FOR WE THE PEOPLE.  HW. BUSH was the first president I voted for.  How about you Chico, what was your first election?

My voting record - Dole in '96, Bush in '00 and '04.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 01:01:54 PM »
they said mccain and cindy left the building within aminute, i think he probably just had to poop really bad