Author Topic: Luke Wood getting ready for Aussie Grand Prix 2009  (Read 956 times)

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Luke Wood getting ready for Aussie Grand Prix 2009
« on: October 08, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »
From anabolex.com forums

Quote from: Pro Luke Wood;650539
Hi guys. Just wanting to let you all know that im finally back in Sydney! Majar Jetlag but being home makes it all so great!
I just got back from a guest pose at the Ifbb Tasmanian Championships and as usual the hopitality shown to me was just amazing!

I left the USA last week and it took 5 planes and 40hrs of flying and a whole lot of BS from cutoms to get there but it was all worth! to see the Tassie fans and most of all my parents were there!

Im back to almost 100%! I hardly trained or dieted after the Atlantic City show as i just needed rest. Actually all i did would sleep and eat and than go back to bed. I feel fine just a little tried from all the travelling!

I wont go into the huge fuckup again before the show but i will say i did prove i come back in my all time best shape (3 weeks prior) and can still make a big statement i feel on the pro ranks.

Im home for good now and i will be preparing for the Australian Grand Prix right here! No travelling! I will going down to Tony Doherty's gym the last 4 weeks and training there with some of the top Australian Amatuar bodybuilders.

I love reading all the crap that im finished etc on the other forums and thats fine because come March 14th, win, loose or draw i will at my all time best!

im going back to my old roots of dieting! getting as big as can and than coming down rather than starting my diet in almost contest shape! i need to fill right out and rest the body! train hard and just grow! no more bullshit! i opologise if i come across a little cocky, thats not my intention, im just pumped and ready to get back to drawing board that turned me pro 9 years ago!

for the next 9 weeks the goal is to get as big as possible! Than i will do a 3-4 week clean up diet and 12 weeks out get super serious!

i really cannot thank the support from Anabolex over the past few months and actually the past few years! there is so many to thank and you know who you are and i dont want to name anyone incase i leave someone out!
But truly it was just awsome having all of you supporting me!

THANKYOU!:mosher:

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Luke Wood getting ready for Aussie Grand Prix 2009
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »
cliff notes:  blahblahblah I'll look great 2 weeks out and horrible at the show

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:21:32 AM »
Needs a good spelling lesson too.
Search the word "opologise" and you will find it is a post by Luke Wood.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 01:22:27 AM »
Reach for the sky Lucas.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:12:22 AM »
Seems everyone says they'll be at their all-time best at the next show. Luke failed big time, looked like a natural competitor at his last show. I don't believe he'll be at his all-time best, but should look better than last time at least.