Author Topic: im addicted to sleeping pills? help  (Read 4426 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: im addicted to sleeping pills? help
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »
OD and die.

end it if you cant handle it. let the darwinism run its course

there is plenty of air for the rest of us.

weakling

:D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »

Grab a good ol' King James Bible, seek the Lord, and repent of your sins.

The Devil will try to steal your life with those pills. He is a thief...

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it
more abundantly. – John 10:10 (KJV)

Remember, any drug abused to get high, etc. is a form of sorcery...
(SEE: SORCERY & DRUGS - http://www.musclemissions.org/public/94.cfm )

Only God can give you the peace that you seek.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Matthew 11:28 (KJV)

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Dennis

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
GHB is best

works well for me to...

Highly recommended

+X2 ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:35 PM »
btw, they are taking votes for Mr. GEtBIG 3 judges down on the MR. GetBig board.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »
Never in my lifetime had a prescription drug and can fall asleep in three minutes after my head hits the pillow.

Have even slept through the first few minutes of mortar attacks.

On very rare occasions after having drunk a couple of gallons of Starbucks, I need to have a glass of wine and read the first few pages of "Dancing Wu Li Masters" to get some sleep.

That book is an introduction to Quantum Mechanics and doesn't get real interesting till you get 1/3 into it. After that you can't sleep because it's too damn interesting.

I think the wine recommendation will do the trick though. Good luck.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:58 PM »
yea that happens if you stay awake on ambien...if your on the computer you see people moving in pictures and stuff....scary if its some ugly getbigger.
damn - harry potter dream world - im getting me some ambien !

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2008, 10:55:08 PM »
hahaha, thanks for all your advices guys....There are a lot of getbiggers up around 4 am, there must be a lot of us out there.

YEP  ;D   ...well that and this site is so damned entertaining!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2008, 10:59:18 PM »
yea that happens if you stay awake on ambien...if your on the computer you see people moving in pictures and stuff....scary if its some ugly getbigger.

True story! Glad Im not the only one who hallucinates on that stuff....thought I was losing it a couple times. I switched to Lunesta....seems to put me in a more natural relaxed state, rather than drugged sleep.

Ambien knocks me the hell out, but 3 hours later I'm wide awake for no reason.  >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »
WTF?  How can you become "addicted" to sleeping pills?  It's not like you get high like it's a pain pill or something. I've taken Ambien before, and I don't get it...  becoming addicted to that would be like becoming addicted to aspirin or rolaids.  ::)

well if the body cannot fall asleep without having the little pill... that's called an addiction ;)
There doesn't have to be some form of high invovled to qualify as an addiction see cigarettes.

dutchmanart

• Getbig III
  • There's a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 12:08:37 AM »
I cant speak for everyone, but I just got some ambien in Iraq and no I havent been able to drink or do anything exciting for the last 5 months.... But I stayed awake on ambien and i felt drunk it was amazing. A friend and i took a few and went for a walk, i barly remmember the night it was alot of fun. To be completly honest i dont use them for sleeping at all, i feel like im wasting a good buzz sleeping on em. I usually take them and go out for a walk or chat online. Its just wierd because i dont remmember anything when I wake up.

You're absolutly right shadow P.  I got semi-addicted to ambien and I would stay up to.  I made some of the worst phone calls to ex-girlfriends and the problem was I didn't remember any of it and finally felt like a fool.  I made dates with girls and stood them up etc.  I pissed off a bunch of friends with my 2am calls.

The main problem with any sleep adi like ambien is that you might take one and it will make you sleepy but if you take MORE and MORE it has the oposite effect.  It will literaly will act as speed.  You take one and if you haven't fallen asleep you take another and then you want to go to sleep so bad you just keep taking them and then they keep your ass up and yuo don't remember a fucking thing.

Ambien much like valium and xanax is a drug that you can't quit cold-turkey.  If you do you have a good channe of going into a seizure and it won't be pretty.

You should always taper down these drugs and never quit cold-turkey that's the worst thing that anyone can do.

good Luck.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2008, 01:20:02 AM »
Ambien much like valium and xanax is a drug that you can't quit cold-turkey.  If you do you have a good channe of going into a seizure and it won't be pretty.

You should always taper down these drugs and never quit cold-turkey that's the worst thing that anyone can do.

good Luck.
complete bullshit
!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2008, 05:28:11 AM »
True story! Glad Im not the only one who hallucinates on that stuff....thought I was losing it a couple times. I switched to Lunesta....seems to put me in a more natural relaxed state, rather than drugged sleep.

Ambien knocks me the hell out, but 3 hours later I'm wide awake for no reason.  >:(

i use Lunesta now and its great. tried a couple others in the past(dont remember names) and they knocked me out but i would wake up after a few hours and also be groggy the next day. Lunesta puts me to sleep in a nice way and i sleep great the whole night and feel fine the next day. i dont use it every night

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »
There was something in the news a while back about people on Ambien gaining weight.

It turns out the drug was causing them to sleepwalk; they were raiding the fridge and didn't know it.   ;D
☠ Order of Nephilim

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:44 PM »
You guys think Xanax is addictive ?!?! I do it every once in a while to kill the sketch from coke, I don't find it to be addictive, I use it maybe 3x a month, at 1.0mg

good Luck.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »
David Goggins sleeps 3 hours a night and exercises basically the other 21...I myself sleep 5 hours a night and Dance in the streets for about 15 hours a day...Fuck the pills unless they get you high...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2008, 07:49:23 AM »
It's classed as an addictive drug; however, it's way down the list.

I believe it's schedule IV.

Drugs are rated by the FDA according to their potential for addiction, with V being the lowest and II being the highest.

With the benzodiazepine class of drugs(includes xanax/alprazolam and valium/diazepam),
there is a small risk of seizure if you suddenly quit after long term(daily) usage.

This class of drugs is largely being replaced by non-benzo antidepressants like effexor/venlafaxine,
because they have less side effects. Drowsiness especially, is not as severe with the non-benzos.

ya right, less side effects my ass.

xanax is the crack of benzos, long term benzo use is possibly the hardest addiciton to kick with perhaps opiates being slightly harder. Twice a week usage is fine CE, with valium you might run into problems due to its long half life.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »
Watch Dice K pitch for the Red Sox tonight.he's so damn slow you'll fall asleep by the 3rd inning.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2008, 08:54:51 AM »
Watch Dice K pitch for the Red Sox tonight.he's so damn slow you'll fall asleep by the 3rd inning.
hahah and he'll have already thrown 187 pitches.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
hahah and he'll have already thrown 187 pitches.

And somehow still get the win :-\

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
Could be like a lot of other things in life that we live with today: a result of an old pattern.  I liked the girl's advice on the second page-take a few days off work, stay up as long as you can and then when you can't stand it anymore, go to bed.  Try doing this until you are on a more normal schedule.  And it makes sense to me that you should try and make your lifestyle impeccable, give the body everything it needs to do what it's programmed to do.  Make this your priority, you won't need work if you don't have health.  Health first, forget work.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2008, 12:25:43 PM »
thanks for the help guys,Im not really that bad off,

Hahahah, sounds like those pills got you singin a different tune.

Are you "high" right now?

ninja turtle

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2008, 01:35:01 PM »
Its a mind thing. Let me give you some insights.

When you close your eyes, you are starting to talk to yourself trough thoughts. ''Ohh god not again, i cant fall asleep, i just want to sleap, i cant do it''

Notice your inner voice is fast and panic, the clock is ticking, you dont look at the clock anymore, the clock is looking at you''
Next time, slow your inner voice down, slow it the heck down. ''iiiiiiiiii caaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnttttt tttt gggggeett nnnooo sleeppppp''
You will get sleepy trust me.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »
 ::)
A