Author Topic: More from the Racist!!  (Read 1618 times)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
More from the Racist!!
« on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:12 AM »
1. OBAMA CONCLUDES "THAT'S JUST HOW WHITE FOLKS WILL DO YOU"

After listing a few examples of racism directed at him by whites, Obama concludes:

"That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some.It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn." pg 80

2. OBAMA SAYS WHITE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID AND HAVE DEMONS

Barack Obama, referring to his reading of the book "Heart of Darkness:"

"...the book teaches me things," I said, "About white people, I mean. See, the book's not really about Africa. Or black people. It's about the man who wrote it. The European. The American. A particular way of looking at the world. If you can keep your distance its all there, in what's said and what's left unsaid."

"So I read the book to help me understand what makes white people so afraid. Their demons. The way ideas get twisted around. It helps me understand how people learn to hate." (emphasis added). Pg 103

3. OBAMA SAYS THE OTHER RACE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MENACING AND APART

"The emotions between the races could never be pure; even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien and apart." Pg 124.

4.OBAMA STOPPED TELLING PEOPLE HIS MOTHER WAS WHITE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO INGRATIATE HIMSELF TO WHITES

"..I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or thirteen when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites..." pg xiv

5. OBAMA SAYS WHITES SPOKE ENDLESS FALSEHOODS ABOUT BLACKS

"To that white world, I had been willing to cede the values of my childhood, as if those values were irreversibly soiled by the endless falsehoods that white spoke about black." pg 110.

6. OBAMA SAYS THAT THE INSTINCTS OF MANY WHITE PEOPLE OF HIS GRANDPARENT'S GENERATION ARE LIKE THOSE OF THE MOB

"...for many white people of my grandparent's generation and background the instincts ran in an opposite direction, the direction of the mob." pg 21

7.OBAMA ACKNOWLEDGES HIS GENERAL DISTRUST OF WHITE PEOPLE

"It was obvious that certain whites could be exempted from the general category of our distrust," pg 81 (emphasis added).

8. OBAMA SAYS WHITES ARE PHANTOMS TO BE EXPUNGED FROM DREAMS

"Questions of competition, decisions forced by a market economy and majoritarian rule; issues of power. It was this unyielding reality-that whites were not only phantoms to be expunged from our dreams but were an active and varied fact of our everyday lives-that finally explained how nationalism could thrive as an emotion and flounder as a program." Pg 202

9. OBAMA RIPS WHITE AMERICA FOR MOVING TO SUBURBS -- SAYS WHITES DO IT TO DENY THE LINK BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES

"And while none of this was unique to black politicians or black nationalists-Ronald Reagan was doing quite well with his brand of verbal legerdemain, and white America seemed ever willing to spend vast sums of money on suburban parcels and private security forces to deny the indissoluble link between black and white-it was blacks who could least afford such make-believe." (emphasis added). Pg 203

10. OBAMA SAYS BLACK NATIONALISM - A STEADY ATTACK ON THE WHITE RACE - WOULD BE JUSTIFIED IF IT COULD DELIVER

"Nationalism provided that history, an unambiguous morality tale that was easily communicated and easily grasped. A steady attack on the white race, the constant recitation of black people's brutal experience in this country, served as the ballast that could prevent the ideas of personal and communal responsibility from tipping into an ocean of despair. Yes, the nationalist would say, whites are responsible for your sorry state, not any inherent flaws in you. In fact, whites are so heartless and devious that we can no longer expect anything from them. The self-loathing you feel, what keeps you drinking or thieving, is planted by them. Rid them from your mind and find your true power liberated. Rise up, ye mighty race!

This process of displacement, this means of engaging in self-criticism while removing ourselves from the object of criticism, helped explain the much-admired success of the Nation of Islam in turning around the lives of drug addicts and criminals. But if it was especially well suited to those at the bottom rungs of American life, it also spoke to all the continuing doubts of the lawyer who had run hard for the gold ring yet still experienced the awkward silence when walking into the clubhouse; those young college students who warily measured the distance between them and life on Chicago's mean streets, with the danger that distance implied; all the black people who, it turned out, shared with me a voice that whispered inside them -- "You don't really belong here."

"In a sense, then, Rafiq was right when he insisted that, deep down, all blacks were potential nationalists. The anger was there, bottled up and often turned inward. And as I thought about Ruby and her blue eyes, the teenagers calling each other 'black' and worse, I wondered whether, for now at least, Rafiq wasn't also right in preferring that that anger be redirected; whether a black politics that suppressed rage toward whites generally, or one that failed to elevate race loyalty above all else, was a politics inadequate to the the task." (emphasis orginal).

"It was a painful thought to consider, as painful now as it had been years ago. It contradicted the morality my mother had taught me, a morality of subtle distinctions-between individuals of goodwill and those wished me ill, betweem active malice and ignorance or indifference. I had a personal stake in that moral framework; I'd discovered that I couldn't escape it if I tried.

And yet perhaps it was a framework that blacks in this country could no longer afford; perhaps it weakened black resolve, encouraged confusion within the ranks. Desperate time called for desperate measures, and for many blacks, time were chronically desperate. If nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence. (emphasis added)

"If nationalism could deliver. As it turned out, questions of effectiveness, and not sentiment, caused most of my quarrels with Rafiq." Pgs 198-201

11. OBAMA BRAGS ABOUT HIS TRICKS

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied as long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied; they were relieved--such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time." pg 94

12. OBAMA FOUND HIMSELF ACTING "CRAZY" IN THE STREETS OF NEW YORK AFTER SEEKING INSPIRATION FROM FORMER BLACK PANTHER LEADER

"The movement had died years ago, shattered into a thousand fragments. Every path to change was well trodden, every strategy exhausted. And with each defeat, even those with the best of intentions could end up further and further removed from the struggles of those they purported to serve. Or just plain crazy. I suddenly realized that I was talking to myself in the middle of the street. People on their way home from work were cutting a small arc around me, and I thought I recognized a couple of Columbia classmates in the crowd, their suit jackets thrown over their shoulders, carefully avoiding my glance." (emphasis added). pg 139-140

13. OBAMA CALLS REAGAN DIRTY, AMERICANS MANIC AND SELF ABSORBED

"When classmates in college asked me just what a community organizer did, I couldn't answer them directly. Instead ,I'd pronounce the need for change.

Change in the White House, where Reagan and his minions were carrying on his dirty deeds.

Change in the country, manic and self-absorbed." Pg 133

14. OBAMA DESCRIBES HIMSELF AS A WESTERNER NOT ENTIRELY AT HOME IN THE WEST

"...but for me that only underscored my own uneasy status: a Westerner not entirely at home in the West, an African on his way to a land full of strangers." Pg 301.

15. OBAMA CONSIDERED HIMSELF "A SPY BEHIND ENEMY LINES" WHEN HE WORKED IN CORPORATE AMERICA

"Eventually a consulting house to multinational corporations agreed to hire me as a research assistant. Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived at my mid-manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal..." Pg 135

If McCain said anything like any of this it would be over for him long agao.

Why is it ok for Obama to be a racist?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: More from the Racist!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 05:53:30 AM »
any citation for this. Year. Contex etc...Obamas Mother is white

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »
If the person that came up with that took the same amount of time they spent working on it and wrote their own book, they'd be a published author. 
Time management.  Interesting how some people do it.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
Is Barack Obama Racist?
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 06:02:06 PM »
This is fvcked up.

This guy is racist.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Is Barack Obama Racist?
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »
Mark I loved the smashing machine documentary man.but I think you took to many hits to the head brother.
DAWG

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
Great Post.  Obama and especially his ugly ass wife are racists.  His own words tell you that. 

This post is a clear demonstration of how blind the idiots in the Democratic part are.  Listen to how they will come to his defense and change the topic of this thread and start calling others racists:

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
You guys are dumbshits.  Being half white and half black is a common identity problem for children......not belonging or accepted by either group is a tuff place to be.    The book is his coming of the real world and the down fall and strengths of each race.

Fortunatly hes came out of it with intelligence, calmness and dignity to lead this country......

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »
Great Post.  Obama and especially his ugly ass wife are racists.  His own words tell you that. 

This post is a clear demonstration of how blind the idiots in the Democratic part are.  Listen to how they will come to his defense and change the topic of this thread and start calling others racists:

We are fvcked.

This is our next President.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
You guys are dumbshits.  Being half white and half black is a common identity problem for children......not belonging or accepted by either group is a tuff place to be.    The book is his coming of the real world and the down fall and strengths of each race.

Fortunatly hes came out of it with intelligence, calmness and dignity to lead this country......
they're desperate... pretty clear his words either went over their heads or they're desperate.  probably a combo of both.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 07:06:31 PM »
they're desperate... pretty clear his words either went over their heads or they're desperate.  probably a combo of both.

Why did you combine the threads?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
Why did you combine the threads?

Because he is an idiot who is intolerant to views other than his own.  Ask this idiot why he doesn't combine McCain threads. 

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:12:01 PM »

Yea go ahead and makes excuses for racists, idiot's like Hugo Chavez are bound to support the KKK with this philosophy!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 07:26:27 PM »
Because he is an idiot who is intolerant to views other than his own.  Ask this idiot why he doesn't combine McCain threads. 

Because no one reads mccain threads.  Has he crashed any more jets lately.......that would be a good thread.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 08:13:21 PM »
man....McCain supporters are getting VERY desperate....
DAWG

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 08:15:09 PM »

Because no one reads mccain threads. 

hahaha  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »

this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
man....McCain supporters are getting VERY desperate....
LOL and what exactly is starting threads on palin wearing a cast for sympathy or palin wearing her hair down to hide an earpiece?