Author Topic: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!  (Read 19708 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Mr Getbig about a week away!!!
« on: October 08, 2008, 07:09:29 AM »
Mr Getbig III is taking place around the 16th of october! that's bout a week away ! let's get this shit down and organized! get a sticky up on teh main board!! who's in? who will win? let's get betting on the outcome here! whatabout the prize money? This is far more fun than the O isnt it!

Time to give it the recognition it deserves!

Z

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Mr Getbig about a week away!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 07:15:26 AM »
Mr Getbig III is taking place around the 16th of october! that's bout a week away ! let's get this shit down and organized! get a sticky up on teh main board!! who's in? who will win? let's get betting on the outcome here! whatabout the prize money? This is far more fun than the O isnt it!

Word is that Ron needs to give his OK before the new Website with all the info can go online, and he has not done so yet. At least the rules should be up soon, if people are to take pics acoording to them starting in 3 days.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
Word is that Ron needs to give his OK before the new Website with all the info can go online, and he has not done so yet. At least the rules should be up soon, if people are to take pics acoording to them starting in 3 days.

oh yeah? ill tell him to do it tonight

GOTTA GET IT MOVING LADS
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 07:19:10 AM »

The PDI put on a better show than this one, and they couldn't even get T-shirts! No details have been announced, I think it's time for someone else to take the reigns on this show tbh. I nominate Quakeroats and Bluto to run it.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »
The PDI put on a better show than this one, and they couldn't even get T-shirts! No details have been announced, I think it's time for someone else to take the reigns on this show tbh. I nominate Quakeroats and Bluto to run it.
Remind me again why Ron needs to 'approve' it ? 
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20:24 AM »

it's serious business, some of the guys competing has been preparing for months dieting etc show needs to get recognition on teh main board
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 07:21:49 AM »
Remind me again why Ron needs to 'approve' it ? 

He doesn't. I am not sure what these sneaky fucks are up to. You have to announce the prize money before the day of the contest. This is just plain stupid at this point. I hope all the contestants boycott.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 07:22:54 AM »
it's serious business, some of the guys competing has been preparing for months dieting etc show needs to get recognition on teh main board

So why can't anyone tell us about the prize money? Is there any Bee Pollen at stake here? These are the questions that need to be answered!
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:17 AM »
Maybe if there was a posted list of entrants and a preliminary pic or two + wagering and odds! then I would lay down some action. Get a sports book up and running, Bluto, then we're talking!  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:59 AM »
Maybe if there was a posted list of entrants and a preliminary pic or two + wagering and odds! then I would lay down some action. Get a sports book up and running, Bluto, then we're talking!  :)

I just thought that if we know about half a dozen or so people competing we could get betting on the top-6 or so for fun
Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 07:24:06 AM »
He doesn't. I am not sure what these sneaky fucks are up to. You have to announce the prize money before the day of the contest. This is just plain stupid at this point. I hope all the contestants boycott.
If the first Mr. getbig was at 100% with anticipation, hype , buildup ect...then MR. getbig II was at 90%, but this year is somewhere in the 20-15% range...and thats being generous...with that said, who is going to put up money when no one cares ?  :-\
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »

Good idea. Are you interested in running the next Mr. Getbig? It's time for an election, we need organizers who are getbiggers and willing to work hard for other getbiggers. Not just ignore us.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 07:27:42 AM »
If the first Mr. getbig was at 100% with anticipation, hype , buildup ect...then MR. getbig II was at 90%, but this year is somewhere in the 20-15% range...and thats being generous...with that said, who is going to put up money when no one cares ?  :-\

No one, that's why people need to know. This contest was being hyped with lies like "last year there was 5,000$ in prizes". Well, what the fuck does that have to do with anything? What about this year? I think they are purposely withholding the money this year because they don't want TA to win it. Nothing else makes sense.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 07:28:19 AM »
Good idea. Are you interested in running the next Mr. Getbig? It's time for an election, we need organizers who are getbiggers and willing to work hard for other getbiggers. Not just ignore us.
I suggest they push it back till Nov. so that current entrants can sharpen and polish their physiques ::),  new guys will try to sign up and more hype and build up for the show can happen.. cuz right now its going to be 4 guys posting pics....Adonis, AXA, Alexxx will post the ones for last year lol, and Daddy waddy will have three pics (missing the rest) .... good show  ::)
L

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »
No, but I have a Paypal account, and have a working knowledge of drinking and gambling Getbig.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 07:29:58 AM »
I say let the Juicers enter.... shitttt cause someone juices doesnt mean that they will look better... eg: Billy Gunns, Sevatease, Candidizzle..
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 07:30:31 AM »
I suggest they push it back till Nov. so that current entrants can sharpen and polish their physiques ::),  new guys will try to sign up and more hype and build up for the show can happen.. cuz right now its going to be 4 guys posting pics....Adonis, AXA, Alexxx will post the ones for last year lol, and Daddy waddy will have three pics (missing the rest) .... good show  ::)

I have never seen such blatant incompetency. You think they are trying to ruin Rons website or something?
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 07:32:25 AM »
I have never seen such blatant incompetency. You think they are trying to ruin Rons website or something?
Well hopefully someone like 'BLUTO' should take it over , some one who actually makes things happen around here....
L

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
Well hopefully someone like 'BLUTO' should take it over , some one who actually makes things happen around here....

Your not entering this year?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 07:39:10 AM »
Once I get the info - it'll be up on www.mrgetbig.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 07:50:15 AM »

Your not entering this year?
who knows if i get on that plane to Austraila to do commentary or to ...  ;)
L

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »

According to MindSpin, that's the only thing that's required:

Sorry guys.  I have a sponsor lined up and we're are ready to go.  All I NEED IS FOR RON TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND APPROVE THIS THING!  You guys need to email him and remind him to give us the green light.  As soon as I have that I'll announce the formal date, price money, rules, etc.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 09:17:34 AM »
Something is definitely missing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »
Something is definitely missing.

found!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »
All that I know is that I'm in, I don't care about the prize money or whatever, I don't care if 1st place gets an autographed photo of Vince Goodrum, I just want to know when the pics are due?? Can someone give me an answer on this!