Author Topic: 585 bench for 23 reps, fake?  (Read 9509 times)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Re: 585 bench for 23 reps, fake?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2008, 11:22:06 AM »
oh, i meant on the flat bench. i could only use 275 for the incline for 6 reps or something.
im going to post  some vids once i get back to using heavy weights(ive only been training a month). right now my flat bench is 185x6.  are you lifetime natural or juice?
Lifetime natty been workingout for 4ish years. I'll try and post a vid mon or tues of the inclines. I've gotten pretty strong on incline the lasy 2 years or so but like you i've been doing 315 for low reps since 18 and my strongest max out so far was at 19 almost 20.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2008, 11:25:03 AM »
Looks real to me, what's with all these loser haters?  :-\
follow the arrows

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:32 AM »
are you serious ?

did he really post a picture ? I wanna see it ...

Asfaras the claims go ... it's really easy o tape a session and post it unless of course ..u know ...his dog ate his digital camera

i'll post a vid for you to marvel at :D, but remember that the fatass who are speaking with claims shit such as 500lb squats, then says he dosent want to bother people at the gym to tape him and backs out like a bitch ::)

nothing impressive ?

admited user ?

who the fuck are you ? second coming of ronnie coleman ?

first tape yourself squatting 3x500 then 3x405 benching, then you can talk ...

If that's you in the avatar then you know what juice tastes like ...

Why do you ask if i posted a pic if you know thats me on the avatar :-\.

If I post my inclines then how about you do the same in your current clean state :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »
i'll post a vid for you to marvel at :D, but remember that the fatass who are speaking with claims shit such as 500lb squats, then says he dosent want to bother people at the gym to tape him and backs out like a bitch ::)

Why do you ask if i posted a pic if you know thats me on the avatar :-\.

If I post my inclines then how about you do the same in your current clean state :Dsorry..I don't lift weights ...
the pic is small ...you look like thetypical 21 yo who tried roids and got a little jacked and believes heis ryan kennely hahaha

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »
the pic is small ...you look like thetypical 21 yo who tried roids and got a little jacked and believes heis ryan kennely hahaha

The pic has been posted already in a larger format, you look like the typical skinny swimmer in yours  :D

I can simply provide you with a clip of my lifts I cant convince you of my natural status, however it is usually cheaters who accuse other of cheating due to their own short comings. You accusing me of steroids is nothing new to me, the difference is that all those who do it in real life eventually notice that my strength never goes down and I never get pimples or anyshit like that...your accusations are compliments to me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »
The pic has been posted already in a larger format, you look like the typical skinny swimmer in yours  :D

I can simply provide you with a clip of my lifts I cant convince you of my natural status, however it is usually cheaters who accuse other of cheating due to their own short comings. You accusing me of steroids is nothing new to me, the difference is that all those who do it in real life eventually notice that my strength never goes down and I never get pimples or anyshit like that...your accusations are compliments to me.
Be careful

You are explaining yourself too much

you juice ...everyone does ..it's ok ....

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »
Be careful

You are explaining yourself too much

you juice ...everyone does ..it's ok ....
Not all of us need that extra little help pal...some of us have above average genetics for muscle and strength.

No need to explain any further as you juice and i don't but you will never believe that.

I will give you props on posting your videos as I plan to do, unlike the vast majority of people that claim shit on here including that fat piece of shit "QuakerOats" who somehow belives people need to prove things to a fat trailer trash bitch.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2008, 12:03:37 PM »
Why does GB allow little twinks like you to even post here???

Classic  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2008, 12:04:34 PM »
Not all of us need that extra little help pal...some of us have above average genetics for muscle and strength.

No need to explain any further as you juice and i don't but you will never believe that.

I will give you props on posting your videos as I plan to do, unlike the vast majority of people that claim shit on here including that fat piece of shit "QuakerOats" who somehow belives people need to prove things to a fat trailer trash bitch.
I'm looking @your avatar ...

U definetely use/used ...post the pic here in larger format ...

to bench 4x315 incline naturally...who you think you bs-ing homie ???

I've been doing this shit for 18 years ... have seen liars like you come and go ..

if you bench 405x1 naturally...my guess is that genetic wise you are a mix between coleman and kennelly

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »
this has probably been posted but i couldnt find anything in search. this looks so fake, anyone know?

"Thanks for all the support and positive comments on my video. I'm gonna take the advice of my fans and compete in the world's strongest man next year. I contacted them and they said I would get a "special invitation". The guy who runs it hinted that I might be a little too strong and it would be unfair to the other competitors. So I just won't lift any weights for the next year to level the playing field. Thanks again. "

Those plates are about 10-15 pounders instead of 45 pounds. Every photographers use them for photo shoots (Chris Lund, Per Bernal, Robert Reiff, Mike Neveux ect.).

So that's about 165 pounds not 585...

Case closed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »
Those plates are about 10-15 pounders instead of 45 pounds. Every photographers use them for photo shoots (Chris Lund, Per Bernal, Robert Reiff, Mike Neveux ect.).

So that's about 165 pounds not 585...

Case closed.
totally beats me why you placed 6th @your last show ....seriously ..

you are soo complete ...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »

ok.  ::)

I guess we have another genetic freak on the boards!

::)

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »
I'm looking @your avatar ...

U definetely use/used ...post the pic here in larger format ...

to bench 4x315 incline naturally...who you think you bs-ing homie ???

I've been doing this shit for 18 years ... have seen liars like you come and go ..

if you bench 405x1 naturally...my guess is that genetic wise you are a mix between coleman and kennelly
Just go on the photobuket adress in properties.

"homie" the only one who's bs'ing is you, cause it looks like you really dont know your stuff after 18 years in the game.

go to the florida high school sports site and see how many 183-218 kids are pausing between 380 to 415 in high school. a video was posted on here not long ago about a 14 year old pausing 435, he goes to wesly chapel high around here and i know him. he completely natural and a genetic freak..thats a true freak and his brothers are the same way.

you get personal on here by calling people liars, just deal with the fact that you are bottom of the barrel genetics...nothing wrong with that but dont hate on those who go beyond what you did.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »
Just go on the photobuket adress in properties.

"homie" the only one who's bs'ing is you, cause it looks like you really dont know your stuff after 18 years in the game.

go to the florida high school sports site and see how many 183-218 kids are pausing between 380 to 415 in high school. a video was posted on here not long ago about a 14 year old pausing 435, he goes to wesly chapel high around here and i know him. he completely natural and a genetic freak..thats a true freak and his brothers are the same way.

you get personal on here by calling people liars, just deal with the fact that you are bottom of the barrel genetics...nothing wrong with that but dont hate on those who go beyond what you did.
you could always prove us wrong by posting a clip of you benching 405.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2008, 12:23:00 PM »

yes ...you def juice ..you have a very nice physique by the way ...

question : why in the world do you call yourself " the sodomizer " on that page ???????????
http://www.myspace.com/godtito

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2008, 12:23:34 PM »
ok.  ::)

I guess we have another genetic freak on the boards!

::)
let me guess you are the guy who benches 165 and homosexualy admires me from half way across the gym.

work out hard and quit bitching about your shitty muscle building abilities, life aint fair.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2008, 12:24:39 PM »
totally beats me why you placed 6th @your last show ....seriously ..

you are soo complete ...
Unfortunately I can't do anything with that placing but I'll come back with better package!

I believe that my time will come.

;)

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2008, 12:25:11 PM »

yes ...you def juice ..

question : why in the world do you call yourself " the sodomizer " on that page ???????????
LOL, long story. I have to explain it to all of my friends as it makes no sense...fun to tell the bitches though ;D

and NO for the first part >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »
Unfortunately I can't do anything with that placing but I'll come back with better package!

I believe that my time will come.

;)
better package ? ????

you are symetrical and complete ...maybe your quads area little too big ...but otherwise you were symetrical, proportionate, complete AND cut ...

if you got it, post the front bicep picture with the left hand behind the head ...so these guys can see what I'm talking about ...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »
let me guess you are the guy who benches 165 and homosexualy admires me from half way across the gym.

work out hard and quit bitching about your shitty muscle building abilities, life aint fair.

hahaha yes thats me, of course its me.  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2008, 12:28:43 PM »
Namat is very underrated, one of the best builds in the business, never gets his due.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
Namat is very underrated, one of the best builds in the business, never gets his due.
I remember checking out his pics from his last 2 shows ...and really trying to find a flaw ...other than his quads being too big for the rest ...I saw him very complete ...6th ????????????

not to forget ...are u still with that gorgeous blonde ????

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2008, 12:33:00 PM »
you could always prove us wrong by posting a clip of you benching 405.
I'll definately post the inclines next week, but the max out will have to wait for when ever I feel like taking the risk.

Why don't you post that big squat of yours, oh that's right you dont what to ask some random dude at the gym ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »
I'll definately post the inclines next week, but the max out will have to wait for when ever I feel like taking the risk.

Why don't you post that big squat of yours, oh that's right you dont what to ask some random dude at the gym ::)
Quaker said he squats the same as me ...

2 years later I'm still holding me breath for a video  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »

hahahahahhaa, same old shit, "i'm not maxing out at the moment, just been doing sets of 25 with 165, when i get back into heavy training in 2016 i'll post the video" ;D