Author Topic: Giving Up Politics to Focus on Bodybuilding  (Read 3381 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Giving Up Politics to Focus on Bodybuilding
« on: October 08, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »
I've decided to give up politics until 2009.  I spend way too much time debating it, watching it on the news, etc.  I tend to get very emotional and passionate about things, and politics definitely became a passion.

So I'm going to turn off the TV.  I'm going to dig up my Layne diet.  I'm going to lack myself in the gym for 90 minutes daily.  I"m going to reach 240 or bust.

The Coach

Re: Giving Up Politics to Focus on Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 06:15:55 PM »
I've decided to give up politics until 2009.  I spend way too much time debating it, watching it on the news, etc.  I tend to get very emotional and passionate about things, and politics definitely became a passion.

So I'm going to turn off the TV.  I'm going to dig up my Layne diet.  I'm going to lack myself in the gym for 90 minutes daily.  I"m going to reach 240 or bust.

Before you do that can you make the changes I sent ;D?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »

post this "Layne" "diet".  I wonder how much Adonis has in common with it.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 06:17:52 PM »

Coming right up my good man.  We're both very passionate debaters and we both love our country.  Everyone here that has debated their POV until they were blue in the face - we're all on the same side - America - we just have different goggles we use to view the world based upon our own experience.

Joe, what kind target heart rate do you recommend for a 30 year old male 190 pounds, for cardio 4 days per week for 25 minutes?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
be honest with yourself 240. how many times have you said this? how many times have you said you'll never mention 911 again? how many times have you retired from the politics board?

you never last more then a day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »
be honest with yourself 240. how many times have you said this? how many times have you said you'll never mention 911 again? how many times have you retired from the politics board?

I guess we'll see.   I feel different this time. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »
Rob I didn't think it would stop you from training... this is disappointing to hear :(

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

you know its pretty tough to find something to do and say when you stay home since years doing nothing and pretending to be a "business owning webmaster" while the woman is going to work to pay the bills. With a kid !

So don't be too harsch on him, if he doesnt even remember all the crap he already said last month lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »
Rob I didn't think it would stop you from training... this is disappointing to hear :(

well, the time I spend watching the news, arguing topics... that's time i'm not reading about new exercises, planning meals better, drinking water, doing cardio, etc.  I've always managed 4 workout session a week of 45 minutes, but I gotta do better than that.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »
I guess we'll see.   I feel different this time. 

:o
Sweet mother of christ  :o :o
P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »

http://www.floridanpc.org/events.cfm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
                                                     http://www.floridanpc.org/events.cfm

Mike, I feel I'd get destroyed in a bodybuilding show by every man onstage.  However, it's an intriguing goal for a year.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »
Coming right up my good man.  We're both very passionate debaters and we both love our country.  Everyone here that has debated their POV until they were blue in the face - we're all on the same side - America - we just have different goggles we use to view the world based upon our own experience.

Joe, what kind target heart rate do you recommend for a 30 year old male 190 pounds, for cardio 4 days per week for 25 minutes?
work out your resting heart rate then use karvonen formula - there are web calculators.

is good because resting heart rate is a measure of current aerobic fitness and thus the heart rate range you get is applicable for you right now... as you get fitter your resting heart rate will fall thereby changing the level you need to train at to get more adaptations...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
Politics is the only thing you have left old man  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
Mike, I feel I'd get destroyed in a bodybuilding show by every man onstage.  However, it's an intriguing goal for a year.

Just trying to help/motivate ya!    (love to see you reach your goal of 240!).......anything myself or Laura can do/help let us know my friend!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 06:42:55 PM »
how is laura doing?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 06:47:05 PM »
how is laura doing?

better..............shes been going to Dr appts all week (got another full body scan/waiting on the results to see if this latest radiation treatment got rid of all the cancer in her cells)

thx for caring/asking!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

man all I do is watch the news and debate and work.....I still find time to lift...hit the wights 4-5 times a week do your cardio while your watching the news and post up before bed.there's enough room for both my man.good luck!
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
I don't blame you, getting pretty tired of it all myself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 06:52:14 PM »
man all I do is watch the news and debate and work.....I still find time to lift...hit the wights 4-5 times a week do your cardio while your watching the news and post up before bed.there's enough room for both my man.good luck!

I'm not very good at balance. no brakes.  all out, or nothing.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »
  better..............shes been going to Dr appts all week (got another full body scan/waiting on the results to see if this latest radiation treatment got rid of all the cancer in her cells)

thx for caring/asking!

no problem, hope the results are good.

I don't blame you, getting pretty tired of it all myself.

I've cut down on politics to. Same old stuff lately.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 06:54:24 PM »
without gear you'll be a blob at 240lbs btw... aim for a tight 200lbs

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 06:57:50 PM »
I've decided to give up politics until 2009. 
Rob can you wait until after the elections ,please ?  thanks

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 06:59:30 PM »
Good luck, Rob.