Author Topic: McCain Camp wont let palin intervew with anyone but FOX LOL  (Read 934 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
McCain Camp wont let palin intervew with anyone but FOX LOL
« on: October 08, 2008, 07:48:13 PM »
Just saw it on tv...  Only FOX NEWS and ONLY Shawn Hannity or Gretta.  Nobody else will be able to do interviews until the election is over...

Nice confidence in your candidate...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: McCain Camp wont let palin intervew with anyone but FOX LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »
Good.   if she winked one more time, id have sent a 40oz thru the t.v. and put on overalls while singing dixie......

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »
link please

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »
Good.   if she winked one more time, id have sent a 40oz thru the t.v. and put on overalls while singing dixie......

Such tolerance from the left.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »
Such tolerance from the left.

Sorry. Ive been watching my country go down the toilet from stupid people.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 08:22:09 PM »
LINK PLEASE

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 10:06:26 PM »
link please

what part of "i just saw the report on tv" did you not understand?  Should I post it in Latin?  "EGO iustus saw is in television"  Does that help?  Maybe Romanian?? "Tocmai am vazut-o pe televizor"  Does that help?  let me know if you need more help understanding...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »
what part of "i just saw the report on tv" did you not understand?  Should I post it in Latin?  "EGO iustus saw is in television"  Does that help?  Maybe Romanian?? "Tocmai am vazut-o pe televizor"  Does that help?  let me know if you need more help understanding...
let me get that for you tony, "you didn't answer my question" link please :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 10:23:44 PM »
LOL what channel?

let me get that for you tony, "you didn't answer my question" link please :D

I heard obama say that he didnt want to be associated with black ppl...i cant provide a link but its true b/c it was on tv... ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 10:27:34 PM »
hey while your at it why dont you dig up that info that show the government is responsible for most of all the deadly diseases.

Hugo I know you dont care if ppl come on here and make outrageous claims and accusations about the candidates but its ridiculous the amount of shit that is thrown around here and then to top it off ppl who post this retarded shit dont back up their statements with any facts...again i dont think you would be happy if i spammed like 240 does.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »
LOL what channel?

I heard obama say that he didnt want to be associated with black ppl...i cant provide a link but its true b/c it was on tv... ;D
well it puts it into context doesn't it?  I have no problem with people posting what they heard on the radio or on tv.  It is what it is, something you heard on tv.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »
well it puts it into context doesn't it?  I have no problem with people posting what they heard on the radio or on tv.  It is what it is, something you heard on tv.
i know bro i know thats part of the problem

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »
I was watching FIXED NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! (my gym only plays fixed and cnn)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 02:50:45 AM »
i know bro i know thats part of the problem
but why's it a problem?  Before the internet, that's how most people talked. 
and if it's something that sounds unbelievable, it's not hard to verify.  Hell you can get a good p'wning out of it if it's bullshit.  also, you don't have to worry about 240, he's done here.  going back to the gym to hit 240.  wish him luck.  One more thing, you really need to drop the cry baby stuff.  the "what if I did this, what if I did that, you didn't answer me, you're not being fair waaaa waaaa"  It's not that bad dude.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 04:37:55 AM »
and if it's something that sounds unbelievable, it's not hard to verify.  Hell you can get a good p'wning out of it if it's bullshit.  also, you don't have to worry about 240, he's done here.  going back to the gym to hit 240.  wish him luck.  One more thing, you really need to drop the cry baby stuff.  the "what if I did this, what if I did that, you didn't answer me, you're not being fair waaaa waaaa"  It's not that bad dude.
Tony McNuts wants to everyone to verify their news with links when he could easily fact check the story himself and own the thread starter were it not true.  ::)

What a McBush nut-hugging waste of oxygen and bandwidth.
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 05:42:53 AM »
i understand that there isnt anything you can do about it but it leads to more outrageous shit and that s the stuff that needs to be left for the shitty Z board. LOL You call it being a cry baby thats cool I call it wanting this place to be better than the shit slide it has become...It generally isnt but like i said in another post a day or two ago i hadnt seen a legitimate topic in days and its not that they arent out there its that they get buried in all the shit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 05:46:21 AM »
Tony McNuts wants to everyone to verify their news with links when he could easily fact check the story himself and own the thread starter were it not true.  ::)

What a McBush nut-hugging waste of oxygen and bandwidth.
ever heard of russells tea pot go look it up retard.