Author Topic: Short Bodybuilders; Should be judged on their merits!  (Read 4330 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Short Bodybuilders; Should be judged on their merits!
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2008, 08:58:27 PM »
Earl lets compare blood tests.  I will take my latest and you take your latest and lets compare.  Since you are in such unreal shape yours should be better than mine in every category.  What do you say big guy.  You have a scanner dont you.

where did i claim to be in "unreal shape"?

i just feel that i'm in better shape than somebody that weighs 500lbs or so, that's all i'm saying

E
E

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2008, 09:03:42 PM »
The "shorties" don't need their own class, because, last time I checked, one of those "shorties" JUST WON THE MR. OLYMPIA.

Since when did Frank Zane become short? Average height is 5'8"; Zane is 5'9" (the same height as Jay Cutler). If Zane is "short", that makes your posts even more ridiculous, as it bump the tally of "short" Olympia winners to seven:

Scott (5'8")
Zane  (5'9")
Columbu (5'5")
Dickerson (5'6")
Bannout (5'7")
Cutler (5'9")
D. Jackson (5'6")

That means the MAJORITY of the Mr. Olympia winners are, by your standards, "short" (if you consider Zane, at 5'9" as such). If you go by your original claim of short bodybuilders being no taller than 5'7", that still means that a third of the Mr. O champions were "shorties".

So, once again, WHY are you whining about short bodybuilders not be judged fairly? And what difference does it make, since you claim they're all appealing to homosexuals, anyway?

Cutler and Jackson are taller than 5'9 and 5'6.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
OK Hankie has a fair point but considering most pro bodybuilders are shorter than the average man, what height class is he proposing

If you put it at 5'8, which is short in anyone's language, you'd have to include half the top 10 at the O

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2008, 05:13:13 AM »
It's a tough gig being short in our society.

The tall person commands respect. 

There is nothing more revolting than seeing a short guy walking hand in hand with his taller girlfriend/wife....ew...just looks soooooo wrong!

And yes, time for the shorties to have their own class.

Man you just killed PLAYBOY

he's prolly in tears realizing he'll never ever grow taller than his 5'1" self

midget power

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »
and imagine only 2 of them are 230 and over.

Why does their weight matter, if they (at one time) are declared the best in the world, especially when they've defeated men much larger than themselves?