Author Topic: Does it really matter who our next president will be?  (Read 4268 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Does it really matter who our next president will be?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »
Nope, but not too far away...

Macedonia?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »
You know its possible to enlist, wear the uniform, and serve your country even when its not at war.  Party differences aside, I feel that past military service should be one of the requirements for the office of President.

Yes, because you receive very good programming to stop thinking and just follow orders. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »
Yes, because you receive very good programming to stop thinking and just follow orders. 

::)

Riiiiight..... because civilians don't take orders from anyone. They go to work and can do what ever they want. They can live life and do as they please too. No rules no boundaries.

Fuck authority.

Good thing Ron Paul never served in the military.

Whut? He did? Doh!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
You know its possible to enlist, wear the uniform, and serve your country even when its not at war.  Party differences aside, I feel that past military service should be one of the requirements for the office of President.

Are you aware of the fact that it is possible to serve your country without wearing a uniform or going to war?
w

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 06:59:50 AM »
Are you aware of the fact that it is possible to serve your country without wearing a uniform or going to war?

very good point.
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »
wow, check it out, we have a founding father of the Constitution here ::)  I'm all for supporting our military but maybe you should slow down before pissing on the Constitution... we wouldn't want you labeled a neocon here now would we ;)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 07:30:58 AM »
where?

Bulgaria?

No, Russia. I think the name of the town is Chernobyl.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 07:57:18 AM »
I give up, lets just elect McCain because Obama is exactly the same ::)  Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard and it comes FROM third party candidates because they need you to believe there is zero difference between the two or you won't vote for them!  Are there serious problems that both dems and republicans fuck us equally on, sure there are and they need to be fought and I intend on fighting these things.  But it is absolutely not true that McCain = Obama... 

But Biden is an interventionist and proud of it, and Obama wants to shift troops from Iraq to Afghanistan and pour more money into that war.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »
But Biden is an interventionist and proud of it, and Obama wants to shift troops from Iraq to Afghanistan and pour more money into that war.

Right.  I wonder if anyone has done a cost for projection for Obama's proposed increase of troops in Afghanistan? 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 12:09:25 PM »
DAWG