Author Topic: The Real Barack Obama (Thomas Sowell)  (Read 3721 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Real Barack Obama (Thomas Sowell)
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »
AGE APPROPRIATE = teaching middle-schoolers how to use a condom

And you KNOW if the education system could get away with it, we'd see condoms usage being taught at the 5th grade level. 

"the educational system"?  Yeah I'm sure that's first on the list of shit to get done.

BTW - I recall having a sex ed class in 6th or 7th grade and kids in my grade were already having sex.  

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »
Not all the time..I wont read Olberman stuff  on Obama either because i dont need smoke blown up my ass either. In this season i know what each writer is gonna say on a subject.. Check it out

Rush ...Obama negative- Mccain Positive  
Oriley...Obama negative-Mccain Positive
Savage..Obama negative-Mccain Positive
Olberman... Obama Positive- McCain Negative
Maher.. Obama Positive Mccain Negative
and on and on...and i would be 100% correct

Rush has bashed McCain for years.

O'reilly has taken issue with McCain for a long time as well, esp recently.

Savage is harder on McCain than Rush.

So now, not only did you not read the first post in it's entirety before rendering an asinine opinion, but you've proven that you haven't even listened to the very pundits whose opinions you claim to anticipate.  

Good job making an ass of yourself.  ;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 02:20:11 PM »
DAWG

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »
Rush has bashed McCain for years.

O'reilly has taken issue with McCain for a long time as well, esp recently.

Savage is harder on McCain than Rush.

So now, not only did you not read the first post in it's entirety before rendering an asinine opinion, but you've proven that you haven't even listened to the very pundits whose opinions you claim to anticipate.  

Good job making an ass of yourself.  ;D
i reall didnt want to get into this you bitch ass punk but i will
So if someone told Rush to talk about both candidates.. how do you think it would come out. common sense...chief...teh mal dosent make an ass of himself. It is you who does that cha cha...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:13 PM »
DAWG

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »
I'm sorry, do I know you?  ???

I'll agree with you on Parsley.  He's definitely crazy.  He's right up there with Osteen and Kenneth Copeland.   

It's kind of sad on your part, because you're actually the one that is falling hook, line, and sinker for what's being put out there by the left.  There are so many legitimate pastors of influence on both sides of the political spectrum.  Do you know any of them (without going to one of your favorite blogs)?   My guess would be no. 

haha typical response of 'the left wing' it's actually from a blog that goes against both candidates at times but i guess because they bring up anything against a republican they must be 'left wing propaganda'.

Studies show the brain is wired to get a quick high from reading things that agree with our point of view. The same studies proved that, strangely, we also get a rush from intentionally dismissing information that disagrees, no matter how well supported it is. Yes, our brain rewards us for being closed-minded dicks. So with a little prodding, the followers will happily close themselves in the same echo chamber of talk radio, blogs and cable news outlets that give them that little "They agree with ME!" high.
And now, that explosion of the 24-hour cable news stations and, later, the web and blogosphere, has created these parallel universes of Right vs. Left media outlets, complete with their own publishing arms.

From the same source as before.
Abandon every hope...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »
i reall didnt want to get into this you bitch ass punk but i will
So if someone told Rush to talk about both candidates.. how do you think it would come out. common sense...chief...teh mal dosent make an ass of himself. It is you who does that cha cha...

"OH AND HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!!!!"

hahahahahaha... moron ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »
"OH AND HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!!!!"

hahahahahaha... moron ;D

super cool comeback

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 09:28:11 AM »
thats like if i posted something by Keith Olberman you would stop there

Keith O is not an professor of ecomonics.  He is sports journalist turned pundit.

Thomas Sowell has more sense in one finger than Obambi does in his entire body.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 09:35:06 AM »
Keith O is not an professor of ecomonics.  He is sports journalist turned pundit.

Thomas Sowell has more sense in one finger than Obambi does in his entire body.
True enough. But with Sowells (if i remember) economic philosophy is 100% lazy fare (i know i spelled it wrong dont feel like looking it up) and that attitude has us messd up now with the housing loans. So just because he is a economist he isnt a very good one...But he still leans extremely right.. There aint no denying that. All in all politics as a whole is a joke

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 10:15:22 AM »
True enough. But with Sowells (if i remember) economic philosophy is 100% lazy fare (i know i spelled it wrong dont feel like looking it up) and that attitude has us messd up now with the housing loans. So just because he is a economist he isnt a very good one...But he still leans extremely right.. There aint no denying that. All in all politics as a whole is a joke

The government and the banks created this mess.  Each is equally to blame for this and the scmuck taxpayer now has to bear the brunt of this.

The only deregulation that occurred was allowing previously unqualified people to get home loans that should never have been issued in the first place. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
The government and the banks created this mess.  Each is equally to blame for this and the scmuck taxpayer now has to bear the brunt of this.

The only deregulation that occurred was allowing previously unqualified people to get home loans that should never have been issued in the first place.  

Right and wouldnt that be the blunt of the blame for the status right now. The bankers handing out loans like candy to those who couldnt afford them i the first. Taking their cut and then the borrower defaults so no money gets exchanged but the banker gets their 5k or so comm..off the deal...

I just think like this. There needs to be a balance with gov. involvement. And i think this in most aspects including economy education and healthcare...Not 100% lazy fare... Creates chaos IMHO...what do i know. I was a bio premed major not econ or socio...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »
Right and wouldnt that be the blunt of the blame for the status right now. The bankers handing out loans like candy to those who couldnt afford them i the first. Taking their cut and then the borrower defaults so no money gets exchanged but the banker gets their 5k or so comm..off the deal...

I just think like this. There needs to be a balance with gov. involvement. And i think this in most aspects including economy education and healthcare...Not 100% lazy fare... Creates chaos IMHO...what do i know. I was a bio premed major not econ or socio...

Oh don't get me wrong, I would have a perp walk a mile long of all the mortgage brokers who submitte phony loan docs to the banks.  i would also go after these mortgage brokers for all of their commissions who submitted phony loan applications that are now in default.

I would have a perp walk for the appraisers who submitted phony appraisals to justify 110% financing.

I would go after these people criminally and civilly for every penny they robbed out of the system.