Author Topic: Becareful what you do on these boards!  (Read 6240 times)

4thAD

Becareful what you do on these boards!
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »
Just a reminder for the members here!

Sourcing here is not allowed. With that said, sourcing in the PM system is not allowed either. This thread is not meant to be a lecture as we are all adults, but just a reminder to you all to remember the rules and stay safe. Remember unless you know the person on the other side of the computer, you never truly know who that person is, so do not take a chance with your freedom. Law Enforcement is on this and all boards and you do not want to compromise your self for a few bucks. Freedom is very important and I am just reminding you all to remain safe. - 4thAD

Comments welcome!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Becareful what you do on these boards!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »
Bump this back up.. ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 09:58:35 AM »
No joke guys be careful.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 10:45:47 AM »
fuck sources, just buy on the street  :D

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »
I certainly can understand how and why you would be concerned. You never know who's on the other side of the keyboard. Could be an agent/investigator of some kind, although I would hope they would have better things to do with their time and resources. Or, equally bad, some 14 year old who got ahold of his daddy's credit card, nobody would want that on their conscience.

On the other hand, there is alot of info here and on other boards about gear that is over or under dosed, contaminated with metals, or just plain faked. Even if you can locate a source that claims the items you are getting are say from Organon, how do you know it's not a fake unless you ask someone with experience ?  I myself have spent a lot of time on here just reading without posting. I figure that most of the dumb questions I would ask have probably been answered already. At this point, I'm 2 1/2 years back lifting after a 6 year layoff. At almost 44 years old it's just not the same. Even though my diet is very clean, other than 1 cheat meal a weak, body fat is tough to shed. My strength and size gains have been ok, but definitely not what they used to be. And I'm working almost twice as hard as before (6 days in the gym per wk., 2hrs per including and hr of cardio split 30 before and 30 to 40 after lifting). But I will take a few extra days if I start to feel over-trained. All that being said, I'd like to do a cycle. I believe that I've settled on 12 wks. of either Sust at 500mg + 250 Deca or maybe Test E instead of the Sust. But I'm concerned about what I'll be injecting into my body. Only in as much as it's quality human grade stuff that can be gotten without being flagged or attracting the attention of big-brother. If pharm grade is a few bucks more so-be-it. If a reliable source could be located, I'd be their customer for as long as I continue my little science experiment. But getting to that point may require some direction. The rules here say that PM's and email questions are ok (at least that's how I read it), is that not the case ?  If, let's say, some resources have been located, can a PM to a mod with questions like: I've found this, that , and the other from here, is it trustworthy ? Is that ok to ask ? This comes up at a good time, because that's pretty much where I'm at. Looking.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:36 PM »
I certainly can understand how and why you would be concerned. You never know who's on the other side of the keyboard. Could be an agent/investigator of some kind, although I would hope they would have better things to do with their time and resources. Or, equally bad, some 14 year old who got ahold of his daddy's credit card, nobody would want that on their conscience.

On the other hand, there is alot of info here and on other boards about gear that is over or under dosed, contaminated with metals, or just plain faked. Even if you can locate a source that claims the items you are getting are say from Organon, how do you know it's not a fake unless you ask someone with experience ?  I myself have spent a lot of time on here just reading without posting. I figure that most of the dumb questions I would ask have probably been answered already. At this point, I'm 2 1/2 years back lifting after a 6 year layoff. At almost 44 years old it's just not the same. Even though my diet is very clean, other than 1 cheat meal a weak, body fat is tough to shed. My strength and size gains have been ok, but definitely not what they used to be. And I'm working almost twice as hard as before (6 days in the gym per wk., 2hrs per including and hr of cardio split 30 before and 30 to 40 after lifting). But I will take a few extra days if I start to feel over-trained. All that being said, I'd like to do a cycle. I believe that I've settled on 12 wks. of either Sust at 500mg + 250 Deca or maybe Test E instead of the Sust. But I'm concerned about what I'll be injecting into my body. Only in as much as it's quality human grade stuff that can be gotten without being flagged or attracting the attention of big-brother. If pharm grade is a few bucks more so-be-it. If a reliable source could be located, I'd be their customer for as long as I continue my little science experiment. But getting to that point may require some direction. The rules here say that PM's and email questions are ok (at least that's how I read it), is that not the case ?  If, let's say, some resources have been located, can a PM to a mod with questions like: I've found this, that , and the other from here, is it trustworthy ? Is that ok to ask ? This comes up at a good time, because that's pretty much where I'm at. Looking.

I'm sure the mods won't mind an honest question in a PM, but ASKING for a source is off limits. The mods here are good bros and will tell you if you crossed the line. I think what you asked would be fine, but check with the mods first.

At your age you should really look into TRT/HRT if you have good insurance and/or make decent money. The legal hassle is a big concern right now, and it's absolute bullshit that our crooked government won't allow us to improve our hormone levels to help our health and well being. Not all of us used crazy amounts to get to 300 pounds, many of us used just to get a little boost in our sex life or better workouts and recovery. Most AAS users are normal law abiding citizens, but there are bad apples in every bunch.

Also, if you are confronted by ANYONE on this board offering you AAS, decline and contact a mod. there have been numerous scammers on here for years and i'm sure they are still lurking.

Finding a good source is really tough these days, and it is kind of sad that so many are turning scammer or selling fake gear.

Good luck.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 01:42:09 PM »
At your age you should really look into TRT/HRT if you have good insurance and/or make decent money. The legal hassle is a big concern right now, and it's absolute bullshit that our crooked government won't allow us to improve our hormone levels to help our health and well being. Not all of us used crazy amounts to get to 300 pounds, many of us used just to get a little boost in our sex life or better workouts and recovery. Most AAS users are normal law abiding citizens, but there are bad apples in every bunch.

I look at it as a quality of life enhancement.

Moderate levels of testosterone help me feel better and I can actually put my body through much more than I would otherwise.

In some ways, testosterone just allows me to do what I need to do.....

It's a small price to pay for the benefits it provides.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »
Well after being on this board for some time now, the rules are clear, but at the same time I do seek the advice of others (not about sources) beacuse I'm not an expert on any of these topics. I would hope that this type of PM exchange is ok and people aren't scared away from answering questions because of concern, or maybe even paranoia. I certainly understand one's caution in today's world though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 03:04:41 PM »
I'm sure the mods won't mind an honest question in a PM, but ASKING for a source is off limits. The mods here are good bros and will tell you if you crossed the line. I think what you asked would be fine, but check with the mods first.

Also, if you are confronted by ANYONE on this board offering you AAS, decline and contact a mod. there have been numerous scammers on here for years and i'm sure they are still lurking.

Finding a good source is really tough these days, and it is kind of sad that so many are turning scammer or selling fake gear.

Good luck.

8)
dont you think that the bad aples in steroid users group are not the ones who are the biggest users but the ones who use it unfairly? for example comteing in natural shows? or playing mlb wen its against the rules and not everybody else uses them (although a majority do) ?

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »
Well after being on this board for some time now, the rules are clear, but at the same time I do seek the advice of others (not about sources) beacuse I'm not an expert on any of these topics. I would hope that this type of PM exchange is ok and people aren't scared away from answering questions because of concern, or maybe even paranoia. I certainly understand one's caution in today's world though.

Questions are fine bro! Sourcing is just dangerous and puts all of us at risk.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »

Well said.
   I for one realy apreciate the advice from the Mods on this board and most of the fellow members.
 I've actually inquired of the the family Doc about HRT, he's a good guy and I've been going to him for years, lucky to find a good one at Kaiser. He said he might consider it if I jump through this hoop and that, but more than likley it would not be in the doses that I'm thinking. He made that pretty clear. So at the end of the day I'm back trying to augment what I'm given by perscription.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
no one should be using these illegal drugs.  they are very bad and make you an evil criminal.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »
no one should be using these illegal drugs.  they are very bad and make you an evil criminal.

are you serious?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 05:59:22 AM »
yes, according to the liberal media, roids will make you can evil puppy killer that kicks grandmothers in the mouth.
you are gay.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 06:42:43 AM »
   Kicking Grandma, ok.
  But the puppy's thing, that's just wrong.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »
yes, according to the liberal media, roids will make you can evil puppy killer that kicks grandmothers in the mouth.

No puppies, yet......but I've killed a few worms in my time, nugga.   >:(

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »
I prefer kicking grandmothers in the vagina.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 12:39:12 PM »

Yes you are correct. Thats why I dont use evil steroids.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »
I understand what the mods are saying, it's not fair on them asking them to put themselves in the firing line with something like gear, but sometimes people have questions that need answering.

I live in the middle of nowhere, and have a full gym set-up at home.  I used to get my gear from a guy in my old town, but I've lost touch with him in the past couple of years.  Now I've decided to do another cycle, I've been looking for a supplier, but there are a hundred websites saying they can supply me.  I don't want to give any details/money to some con artist, so I need someone to say 'Yeah, this site is legit', or 'try this place', etc.?  How can someone find this out without breaking the rules?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »
I understand what the mods are saying, it's not fair on them asking them to put themselves in the firing line with something like gear, but sometimes people have questions that need answering.

I live in the middle of nowhere, and have a full gym set-up at home.  I used to get my gear from a guy in my old town, but I've lost touch with him in the past couple of years.  Now I've decided to do another cycle, I've been looking for a supplier, but there are a hundred websites saying they can supply me.  I don't want to give any details/money to some con artist, so I need someone to say 'Yeah, this site is legit', or 'try this place', etc.?  How can someone find this out without breaking the rules?

Usually if you hang around long enough someone will hook you up with a source, but people won't do that if they don't know you.

When you have a good source the last thing you want to do is give them up to someone you don't know risking their safety and yours.....

I don't recommend websites, mostly because they are risky and expensive.

Easy way to get your address flagged by LE.   >:(

DIV

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »
So what happens if your addy gets flagged?

Does that really mean anything? You just get a letter, right?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:36 AM »
So what happens if your addy gets flagged?

Does that really mean anything? You just get a letter, right?

It means your address is flagged for future orders from that address.

Not good.

Keep ordering from the address and you're liable to get some interest from LE.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 12:12:08 AM »
It means your address is flagged for future orders from that address.

Not good.

Keep ordering from the address and you're liable to get some interest from LE.
DIV

It also means you might have problems going outside the US and coming back.  I've heard from a few guys who have had their address flagged that they were pulled over coming back from Mexico because customs had put a flag on their name due to seized steroids. 

This is anecdotal but it can actually happen. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 04:30:54 AM »
if you have had a pack seized does it auttomatically mean your house is flagged ??

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2008, 07:16:22 AM »
if you have had a pack seized does it auttomatically mean your house is flagged ??

A few years ago...No.

I have no idea how serious they are about it these days, but if you get a letter from customs i wouldn't use that addy again just to be safe.

8)