Author Topic: Kai Greene's pancreas problems? That doesn't sound good, does it?  (Read 2743 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Kai mentioned pancreas problems on the MD video. But he rolls right past that and talks about next year's show.

What are pancreas problems exactly? What is that caused from (and don't just answer 'roids..duh)? How does a person start noticing he has pancreas problems?

It sounds like something that one should worry about later in life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Kai Greene's pancreas problems? That doesn't sound good, does it?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 12:18:43 PM »
More importantly - anyone have a pic where Kai's nodes on the upper inner thigh are swollen?

Notice the swollen left lymph node, groin area.

Lymph nodes can become swollen from infection, inflammatory conditions, an abscess, or cancer. Other causes of enlarged lymph nodes are rare. By far, the most common cause of swollen lymph nodes is infection.
When swelling appears suddenly and is painful, it is usually caused by injury or an infection. Enlargement that comes on gradually and painlessly may, in some cases, result from cancer or a tumor. CAUSES>
nfections that commonly cause swollen lymph nodes include mononucleosis, German measles (rubella), tuberculosis, mumps, ear infection, tonsillitis, an abscessed or impacted tooth, gingivitis (swelling of the gums), mouth sores, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Immune or autoimmune disorders that can cause swollen lymph nodes include rheumatoid arthritis and HIV. Cancers that can cause swollen glands include leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Which lymph nodes are swollen depends on the type of problem and the body parts involved. Identifying the location can help determine the possible cause.
Swollen lymph nodes may also be caused by some medications (such phenytoin for seizures) or certain vaccinations (such as typhoid immunization).
People that put their bodies under large amounts of stress for long periods of time are far more likely to become sick as their immune systems are low. Maybe the guy is just sick.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 12:40:13 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:07 PM »
More importantly - anyone have a pic where Kai's nodes on the upper inner thigh are swollen?

Notice the swollen left lymph node, groin area.

Lymph nodes can become swollen from infection, inflammatory conditions, an abscess, or cancer. Other causes of enlarged lymph nodes are rare. By far, the most common cause of swollen lymph nodes is infection.
When swelling appears suddenly and is painful, it is usually caused by injury or an infection. Enlargement that comes on gradually and painlessly may, in some cases, result from cancer or a tumor. CAUSES>
nfections that commonly cause swollen lymph nodes include mononucleosis, German measles (rubella), tuberculosis, mumps, ear infection, tonsillitis, an abscessed or impacted tooth, gingivitis (swelling of the gums), mouth sores, and sexually transmitted diseases.
Immune or autoimmune disorders that can cause swollen lymph nodes include rheumatoid arthritis and HIV. Cancers that can cause swollen glands include leukemia, Hodgkin's disease, or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Which lymph nodes are swollen depends on the type of problem and the body parts involved. Identifying the location can help determine the possible cause.
Swollen lymph nodes may also be caused by some medications (such phenytoin for seizures) or certain vaccinations (such as typhoid immunization).
People that put their bodies under large amounts of stress for long periods of time are far more likely to become sick as their immune systems are low. Maybe the guy is just sick.

lymph nodes swell in the groin when a person has an STD too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 12:42:32 PM »

lymph nodes swell in the groin when a person has an STD too

Keep her out of this, dude.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 01:04:35 PM »
somewhere in Florida, there is a group of grapefruits celebrating

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
Kai mentioned pancreas problems on the MD video. But he rolls right past that and talks about next year's show.

What are pancreas problems exactly? What is that caused from (and don't just answer 'roids..duh)? How does a person start noticing he has pancreas problems?

It sounds like something that one should worry about later in life.

He mentioned and inflammed Pancreas....If he is developing Pancreatitis he is in serious trouble if it is not resolved. Pancreatitis can lead to Diabetes (insulin dependent) or WORSE to pancreatic cancer which essentially is a DEATH SENTENCE that comes rather quickly and VERY PAINFULLY. He better consider another occupation FAST.... Getting trophies is just not worth ending your life over.
C

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 03:13:10 PM »
Any minute now, Quakeroats is gonna chime in and comment on how "huge" Kai is looking and how the others next to him are gymnasts.
 ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
he talks so strange

What do you mean?  What he says or how he says it?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »
What do you mean?  What he says or how he says it?
both. do you disagree? maybe it's just me but he comes off awkward to me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 05:16:02 PM »
both. do you disagree? maybe it's just me but he comes off awkward to me.

The only reason I asked is because I sound very similar to him.  I think he's well spoken.  He does have a tendency to ramble.
I'll agree, from looking at him you'd thing he'd sound like a thug.