Author Topic: Flex Wheeler pics from his new photoshoot.  (Read 30210 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Wheeler pics from his new photoshoot.
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2008, 08:03:04 AM »
I would suggest it a toss up for the title of laziest bodybuilder of all time between Flex and Paul Dillet.  Both incredibly gifted genetically and just as equally lacking in the dedication department.  Paul had an even greater propensity for gaining muscle than did Flex and is in all likelihood the lazier of the two, when you consider that he couldn't even be bothered to put forth a posing routine that could even at best, be called lackluster. 

The above being said, I'll give Flex the title of laziest due in large part to his being so close the an Olympia title, but not seizing it. Win or lose, if one gives his all, he can at least have the satisfaction in knowing that every effort was made.  When Flex looks back upon his career, he must realize that he only scratched the surface of what he could have truly accomplished.  Whatever discomfiture he would have had to endure in his training and diet to be his best would have been well worth the effort, if he could look upon his mantle and see at least one Sandow.  Perhaps an adequate consolation in his mind is to distract himself with hideous tattoos and ugly, albeit expensive custom rims for his rides.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2008, 08:04:17 AM »
He should have won the 98 "O"

If Coleman wasnt there.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:36 AM »
I would suggest it a toss up for the title of laziest bodybuilder of all time between Flex and Paul Dillet.  Both incredibly gifted genetically and just as equally lacking in the dedication department.  Paul had an even greater propensity for gaining muscle than did Flex and is in all likelihood the lazier of the two, when you consider that he couldn't even be bothered to put forth a posing routine that could even at best, be called lackluster. 

The above being said, I'll give Flex the title of laziest due in large part to his being so close the an Olympia title, but not seizing it. Win or lose, if one gives his all, he can at least have the satisfaction in knowing that every effort was made.  When Flex looks back upon his career, he must realize that he only scratched the surface of what he could have truly accomplished.  Whatever discomfiture he would have had to endure in his training and diet to be his best would have been well worth the effort, if he could look upon his mantle and see at least one Sandow.  Perhaps an adequate consolation in his mind is to distract himself with hideous tattoos and ugly, albeit expensive custom rims for his rides.

My friend saw flex this past weekend in Vegas at a car show.  His Charger was in the show, my friend works for the company that did a dyno tune after they hooked up the super charger.  The car put down less than 200 RWHP after all that money.  He was a hell of a bodybuilder, but obviously blows alot of cash on useless things like that car.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »
My friend saw flex this past weekend in Vegas at a car show.  His Charger was in the show, my friend works for the company that did a dyno tune after they hooked up the super charger.  The car put down less than 200 RWHP after all that money.  He was a hell of a bodybuilder, but obviously blows alot of cash on useless things like that car.

200 horse at the wheels doesn't make a lot of sense, especially with the addition of forced induction, as it would only equate to roughly 245 at the crank, depending on the amount of drive line loss.  A stock 3.5, 6 cylinder Charger should put out as much, as I believe they are rated at 250 at the crank.  And I would assume that Flex would likely be starting with the 5.7L V.8 as it is.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2008, 09:50:20 AM »
200 horse at the wheels doesn't make a lot of sense, especially with the addition of forced induction, as it would only equate to roughly 245 at the crank.  A stock 3.5, 6 cylinder Charger should put out as much, as I believe they are rated at 250 at the crank.  And I would assume that Flex would be starting with the 5.7L V.8 as it is.

I beleive he has the 2.7 V6, Factory rated at 178 at the crank from what I was told.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2008, 09:51:53 AM »
I beleive he has the 2.7 V6, Factory rated at 178 at the crank from what I was told.

Ha ha.  If he chose the 2.7 to mod, that is beyond comprehension.   ;D

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2008, 02:34:03 PM »
diamond earings, manicured nails, gold jewlery, Is straight the new gay?
You're not exactly straight yourself, nycbull!
$