Author Topic: Bodybuilder drinks 1 gallon of skim milk per day for one year  (Read 12125 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder drinks 1 gallon of skim milk per day for one year
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 04:40:44 AM »
The main danger with raw milk is tuburculosis.  Do they have a system in place to address this?

There hasn't been a cow infected with tuberculosis for a long time.  Most cars are vaccinated against this in the U.S.  But yes they do.  All organic pasturs dairy products are test before they leave the farm. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 06:15:49 AM »
i did this for a few years

lets just say that i don't look like Mr. Levrone ;)

E

Ha ha ha ha ha...you are such a fag always calling him Mr.Levrone. You truly want to have a slice of his sperm pudding. Hey, fag, where are the plane tickets, you worhtless coward? I'm still waiting, bitch. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 07:52:42 AM »
There hasn't been a cow infected with tuberculosis for a long time.  Most cars are vaccinated against this in the U.S.  But yes they do.  All organic pasturs dairy products are test before they leave the farm. 

Unfortunately the law in Aus doesn't allow raw cow's milk.  Strangly, raw goat's milk isn't legislated against, but the overall result of legislation + the existing dairy industry is that any raw milk "movement" hasn't been able to effectively develop.  The upshot is that you can get raw milk here but it's untested and unregulated.  Good to hear they've gotten it together a bit more in the US (even if I can't enjoy the benefits personally) and they've addressed that issue.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 07:58:46 AM »
What does he look like at the end of the year?
he will be a strong sob like Paul Anderson - another Scottish Goliath  8)

he drank milk all day every day, and became without doubt the strongest man ever to live  8)

2nd from right:

175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »
Paul Anderson was a fuccking monster, 1100 pound squats, 600 pound benches and 450 pound overhead presses in the late 1950's.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2008, 08:30:25 PM »
Unfortunately the law in Aus doesn't allow raw cow's milk.  Strangly, raw goat's milk isn't legislated against, but the overall result of legislation + the existing dairy industry is that any raw milk "movement" hasn't been able to effectively develop.  The upshot is that you can get raw milk here but it's untested and unregulated.  Good to hear they've gotten it together a bit more in the US (even if I can't enjoy the benefits personally) and they've addressed that issue.

Well a lot of states raw milk is illegal.  Some states like Colorado have skirted the law by setting up what's called cowshare programs.  Here in CA it is sold commercially in stores.  Californians have been fighting the pasteurized dairy industry, the Calif. Dept. of Agriculture, and others for a long time.  Right now there is a fight going on trying to keep it legal.  Schwarzy just vetoed the bill so it's gotta be brought up again. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha...you are such a fag always calling him Mr.Levrone. You truly want to have a slice of his sperm pudding. Hey, fag, where are the plane tickets, you worhtless coward? I'm still waiting, bitch. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

it's all about respect, something you will never earn :P

you said you were rich and said that you want to fight me

buy the ticket already sucky, so i can see you cry in person 8)

E

E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 10:03:30 AM »
hahah I love how Earl makes these guys meltdown with his responses.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »
it is just too easy ;D

E
E