Author Topic: Say It To My Face, Bitch!  (Read 1772 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Say It To My Face, Bitch!
« on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »
Obama on McCain Attacks: Why Won't He "Say It To My Face"

Joe Biden on Negative Attacks
Senator Joe Biden spoke about the negative attack strategy of the Republican ticket and how it fails to address the needs of the middle class.

!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Say It To My Face, Bitch!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »
why didnt obama say anything about the keating 5 in the debate? the hypocrisy of ppl on this board is amazing.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »
why didnt obama say anything about the keating 5 in the debate? the hypocrisy of ppl on this board is amazing.
Obama's release of Keating was in response to McCain going mega negative.  He released it as a response, big difference.  Plus Keating is fact, what McCain is doing is dirt.  So lets have McCain do it to his face and we'll hear Obama address it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
Obama's release of Keating was in response to McCain going mega negative.  He released it as a response, big difference.  Plus Keating is fact, what McCain is doing is dirt.  So lets have McCain do it to his face and we'll hear Obama address it.
its also fact that mccain was completely cleared of any and all charges...dont think for a second that obama wouldnt have brought this up earlier if he had the info at that time bro  ::) dont be niave...Whats dirt about it, is it not true that he is tied to a known domestic terrorist? is it not true that he tried to down play his relationship with him? is it not true that he helped obama begin his political career?

If obama came out and clarified the relationship then that would be one thing but he hasnt been truthful...whats dirt is bringing up something that mccain was cleared on.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
its also fact that mccain was completely cleared of any and all charges...dont think for a second that obama wouldnt have brought this up earlier if he had the info at that time bro  ::) dont be niave...Whats dirt about it, is it not true that he is tied to a known domestic terrorist? is it not true that he tried to down play his relationship with him? is it not true that he helped obama begin his political career?

If obama came out and clarified the relationship then that would be one thing but he hasnt been truthful...whats dirt is bringing up something that mccain was cleared on.

Obama has come out and clarify the relationship. There's nothing there.

As for McCain, ...he was NOT completely cleared of any and all charges. He just didn't go down for it.
There's a big difference. That's like saying Bush is a completely honest and reputable pResident who served his country with distinctive and lived up to his oath of office. just because the man has not be hung for high treason or impeached or punished in any way, does not mean he has been cleared of any or all charges.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »

It is amazing isn't it?  There are plenty of loyal party assets here on both sides and it's pure comedy at times. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 07:27:53 PM »
Obama has come out and clarify the relationship. There's nothing there.

As for McCain, ...he was NOT completely cleared of any and all charges. He just didn't go down for it.
There's a big difference. That's like saying Bush is a completely honest and reputable pResident who served his country with distinctive and lived up to his oath of office. just because the man has not be hung for high treason or impeached or punished in any way, does not mean he has been cleared of any or all charges.
lol so he was cleared in other words? im sorry if your not prosecuted you are still guilty?

LOL obama said they were neighbors, said their children attended the same school (albeit in different age groups and in different grades which he didnt disclose) He has not been upfront and honest on his relationship with ayers...there might not be anything there and im sure there isnt, im not incinuating that obama is a domestic terrorist of that he is soft on domestic terrorist...but the plain honest truth is that he was not honest about the relationship

Either way this was addressed to benny's ridiculous thread why doesnt he say it to my face bitch... ::) and the fact of the matter is obama brought up the keating 5 and didnt say anything to mccains face but nobody seems to see the hypocrisy of calling one out and not calling the other out. Look even if i liked mccain i would still not overlook his flaws while being critical of obama...like many do on here but with the roles reversed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »
It is amazing isn't it?  There are plenty of loyal party assets here on both sides and it's pure comedy at times. 
it irks me a little i can see many ppl on this board being straight ticket voters which i think is heinous.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »
this video of Biden just reminds me how much VP candidates suck

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »
lol so he was cleared in other words? im sorry if your not prosecuted you are still guilty?

Oh I dunno... OJ Simpson 1995  nuff said  :-X

Either way this was addressed to benny's ridiculous thread why doesnt he say it to my face bitch... ::) and the fact of the matter is obama brought up the keating 5 and didnt say anything to mccains face but nobody seems to see the hypocrisy of calling one out and not calling the other out. Look even if i liked mccain i would still not overlook his flaws while being critical of obama...like many do on here but with the roles reversed.

Obama at least has the guts to put the information out there WITH his name & approval on it.

www.keatingeconomics.com    and       www.johnmccainrecord.com

That's not what McCain does, ...he get's his vapid surrogates to do it and then hides behind their skirts.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »
LOL jag whether you want to admit it or not OJ was acquitted and you have no evidence to the contrary that wasnt presented in court.

However here this is just for you

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14302.html
"In 1991, the Senate Ethics Committee cleared McCain of corruption charges but cited him for “poor judgment” in meeting with federal regulators on behalf of Charles H. Keating Jr"

LOL honestly jag you either choose to ignore the facts or just dont care...obama is the king of saying one thing and ordering his campaign to do another and then acting surprised and outraged when ppl get upset.  ::)