Author Topic: Hahaahha...Sarah Palin's SAT Score!  (Read 8024 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Hahaahha...Sarah Palin's SAT Score!
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »
Why would I lie about my SAT scores??? I studied hard in school plus I took SAT prep as an elective in high school.  I spent an entire year doing SAT tests..... ;D

Simply put.....If you cannot comprehend basic English and Math skills, then you obviously either are stupid or you spent to much time being the most popular kid in school rather than study which I believe Palin is the latter.

She eventually cleaned up her act down the line a graduated however I can't see how she can botch so many interviews when her degree is in communications and she worked as a journalist and news reporter herself.

It simply defies the laws of time and space that she can be in this position but our current President is just as stupid.

Never underestimate the power of the 'stupid vote'. Palin, at least politically speaking, is a smart choice for the Republicans. Nearly every stupid white will vote for her. She locks up the gun nuts, religious nuts and gets the stupid women.

There are a lot of stupid people in America, and a good portion of them vote.
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »
I'm saying what the hell does it have to do with today?

If you want to test somebody's intelligence, give them an IQ test.

Don't rely on an SAT from High School for Christ's sake.

IQ does NOT measure intelligence, ...it simply measures capacity & potential.
w

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2008, 06:46:34 AM »
IQ does NOT measure intelligence, ...it simply measures capacity & potential.

Yeah, that's why it's called "Intelligence Quotient."

::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »
When?  Source? 

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4641030.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093

“I can’t claim a Bill Clinton and say I never inhaled”

btw - pot was legal in Alaska at the time but I doubt that makes any difference to those who just see it as evil

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2008, 11:33:53 AM »
He used weed and coke. 

I can't tell you how ridiculous I think this is.  I do a lot of interviewing and I have never asked a prospective candidate what their SAT score was, nor do I care, particularly if they have a history of accomplishment. 

Source? Not saying your lying, just never heard this before...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2008, 11:35:28 AM »
The best part is that I had better SAT scores when I was 12.

kaleman7

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »
Idiots..gullible dumb idiots..falling for FAKE SAT scores. Investigate before leaping. Hahaa on you all!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4641030.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093

“I can’t claim a Bill Clinton and say I never inhaled”

btw - pot was legal in Alaska at the time but I doubt that makes any difference to those who just see it as evil

If she smoked it when it was legal then she obviously wasn't breaking the law, unlike many of the criminals who smoke it today. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2008, 07:27:11 PM »
Pot is pot.

Legal or not, it is still a drug.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2008, 05:39:49 AM »
If she smoked it when it was legal then she obviously wasn't breaking the law, unlike many of the criminals who smoke it today. 

Go smoke a joint, you heathen.
G

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2008, 10:21:31 AM »
hahahahab bullshit.  But lets say its true.  then you are proof the SAT scores don't mean shit.  And who cares what her SAT scores are.  Isn't she a Governor.  She must be doing something okay.  She is a nominee for VP to isn't she.  I wonder what Trumps or Buffett SAT scores were.  I bet Stallone and Arnold had just huge scores ::)  Man people are reaching these days

Buffet went to Columbia and Trump went to University of Pennsylvania, Wharton school of business.  ::) Gotta be excellent students to get into those schools even if you are from a rich family.

People in government should be intelligent. SAT scores show comprehension and critical thinking skills. Why should a person have the chance to be president if they have difficulty reading simple passages and doing world problems?  :-\

And books smarts = real life smarts. People who score higher on these types of exams on average make a lot more money than people who don't. End of story. Sure you can cite examples of people, especially athletes and business men, but they are far and in between. People who have degrees and big grades accomplish much more on average and make for a better society. Look at how Palin couldn't even address the questions directed towards her during her debate with Biden. You wanna know one of the major issues of this country? It isn't terrorism, but incredible stupidity on part of the general population, and collectively it makes for a shittier America.

Imagine someone with a 800 something score trying to read an intelligence report.. Scary. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »
Pot is pot.

Legal or not, it is still a drug.
I'm pretty sure it's just a weed that grows out of the ground.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2011, 10:39:23 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHahahhahahhahahhaha....  She's got the dumbshit vote... only problem....there are a lot of dumbshits....
bingo.
no more calls, we have a winner.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)