Author Topic: Falcon Humor/wisdom t-shirts/bumperstickers ect  (Read 1628 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon Humor/wisdom t-shirts/bumperstickers ect
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:42 PM »
, you know how i relate everything in a backwards way. DEVIL=LIVED   RITE AID=DIA ETIR=DIE ET I ARE   waste=ET SAW=extra terrrestrial saw
 about every word has this
 and its interesting
 Land=dnal=denial   we are denied of our land when we come in this world nothing is free ect
 i have alot of sayings and im sure it could be some good slogans you could probably patent
and sayings
 who knows the possibilites
 it could have potential

now who owns a printing press and has an ebay account im just trying to make a little money to buy some entemans rasberry danish pastry and some chronics and coffee
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Falcon Humor/wisdom t-shirts/bumperstickers ect
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »
www.Filth+Genetics.com
Air Falcon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:29:39 PM »
www.Filth+Genetics.com

oh yes the beginnings of the falcon empire!
A

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »
Yes Johnny, I remember being your age, and once tripping on 3 hits of the strongest acid ever and I had thoughts that were way beyond the comprehension of the average human. And now, that I have proved to myself the existence of life after death through a very clear EVP (electronic voice phenomenon), I realize I had crossed over into other dimensions, for real, many years ago, but still managed to look like this at the same time. I am on your wavelength my friend.

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:45:31 PM »
hey Falcon-  painters unite-  I own a remodeling painting drywall stucco company and we are definately down on volume.  theres so many painters asking for wk when I go to the paintstore-  u staying busy these days?  no one wants to spend money right now-   its gonna get better tho

props to u-  heres a job I did last year, and some filthy ass Im tapping

BTW-  ur in gd company-  Dennis Wolf was a painter too

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:56:49 PM »
hey Falcon-  painters unite-  I own a remodeling painting drywall stucco company and we are definately down on volume.  theres so many painters asking for wk when I go to the paintstore-  u staying busy these days?  no one wants to spend money right now-   its gonna get better tho

props to u-  heres a job I did last year, and some filthy ass Im tapping

BTW-  ur in gd company-  Dennis Wolf was a painter too

well im a property manager and i own some realestate, everything is ALMOST rented im about to be not working for a min, until something comes up, maybe some rounds of grass cutting since grass is about to stop growing. i need a break ive been working 6-7 days a week for a few years straight, im not complaining at all , as i think we all should pay our dues but i would like to focus more on my falcon training of my lost soul   lost=tsol=soul  remember t is silent just like k is silent known=nown

as in hebrew a language based on math

i beleive english is based on math too there is a pattern and categorically way to organize words as complete thoughts and orgins some work with reversal of the whole word then maybe a different categorie is changing one letter....basically i would like to take more time and study many things and practice my falcon kicking and falcon punches
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 08:57:14 PM »
Nike---Multi billion dollar company
Under Armour---750 million and on its way to a Billion
Tap Out---projected sales by 2010 about 1/4 of a Billion

The Flying Falcon™---2008 sales $0
                          ---2009 projected sales $20,000
                           --2010 projected sales  $250,000
                           --2011 projected sales  $20 million
                           --Dec 21, 2012 projected sales of 3.5 Billion

Its on Falcon, its on!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 08:58:24 PM »
How about this for a company name

High Flying Falcon™

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »
Nike---Multi billion dollar company
Under Armour---750 million and on its way to a Billion
Tap Out---projected sales by 2010 about 1/4 of a Billion

The Flying Falcon™---2008 sales $0
                          ---2009 projected sales $20,000
                           --2010 projected sales  $250,000
                           --2011 projected sales  $20 million
                           --Dec 21, 2012 projected sales of 3.5 Billion

Its on Falcon, its on!

sweet:)

the thing is im not in it for the money but i would like someone to maybe take a stand. it would be coool to have these sayings on peoples shirt and wrench peoples minds in a different non conventional way

im pretty sure this will take place it will have to be a joint effort, i dont really want any part of it except i will provide many sayings and what not , like i said i dont need any money an extra 40 bucks a week profit would be nice to give to hoes so i can have sex with them.

it could happen, it just might ;)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
How about this for a company name

High Flying Falcon™

or johnnyFalcon.com?

who knows , whos willing to go foward with it will probably make some dough if he knows anything about buisness ect

maybe some plain t-s or even tie die or cool designs with the sayings . there is alot to be made with shit like DEVIL-LIVED
HOLY BIBLE= HOL LY BY BULL=WHOLE LIE BY BULL  ect ect

btw im not antichristian or a bad person, johnny falcon is a great man ,but i do know satans  playing a big trick on us all  and he isnt really a bad guy just a very deceiving guy and we have to figure out his riddles

A

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 09:07:49 PM »
fucking brilliant dude-    what city u from-

I get some help from a guy that silkscreens for OTM and does all sorts of printing, stickers, etc

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 09:08:40 PM »
fucking brilliant dude-    what city u from-

I get some help from a guy that silkscreens for OTM and does all sorts of printing, stickers, etc

durham /chapel hill nc
A

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »
ya u guys didnt get hit as hard as LA did

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 09:11:36 PM »
ya u guys didnt get hit as hard as LA did

what do you mean what happend?

is planet nibiru already here?
A

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »

Paint job and Hoe

dpumpd

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »
fuck dude-  home prices went dwn hard and no one wants to put maney in them right now-  also commercial jobs are slow too cuz business owners wanna hang on to their capitol cuz the economy is fuct

u wd do good w the shirts-  but I wdnt have mentioned it on this site-  keep it on the dl

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »
or johnnyFalcon.com?

who knows , whos willing to go foward with it will probably make some dough if he knows anything about buisness ect

maybe some plain t-s or even tie die or cool designs with the sayings . there is alot to be made with shit like DEVIL-LIVED
HOLY BIBLE= HOL LY BY BULL=WHOLE LIE BY BULL  ect ect

btw im not antichristian or a bad person, johnny falcon is a great man ,but i do know satans  playing a big trick on us all  and he isnt really a bad guy just a very deceiving guy and we have to figure out his riddles

If you truly are some what serious about it Waddy, what you do is not tell anyone anything about it for here on out...Not the name not anything...Go to Godaddy.com and purchase that Domain name...It will cost you less then $10 for a year...And don't do a domain name check with them or anyone...If you do, they have bots that may just buy it up before you do(if they see something in it)

Get your domain name...And then spend most of your time on this site

tshirtforums.com this site has everything and anything you will ever need to do what you want to do...This site will save you thousands in mistakes you would have made if you just went ahead on your own...

But remember...Don't let anyone in on what you are doing expect for the people you want to be part of it PERIOD!!!

What happens is someone like cough "special ed" will go purchase JohnnyFalcon.com and when you see its already taken, he will try to sell it to you...These scum bags are everywhere...

Make a list of about 10 names that you want you company to be called...And when you go to purchase your domain and if it happens to be taken, then move on to the next one...Thats why from here on out, you don't want to say to much...90% of apparel companies fail...And its because they are under funded and most think they will make a living off them...

If you keep your day job, come up with a cool business name that you will be able to do some serious BRANDING with, then like you said, the money just won't matter...

You Mr.Falcon may just be able to pull it off without even trying to become RICH...Smoke weed everyday and let the seagulls come to you...

But it will take some effort and most of all enthusiasm for your BRAND...Branding is the most important thing you will want to understand...

Peace Falcon

io856

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »
What happens is someone like cough "special ed" will go purchase JohnnyFalcon.com and when you see its already taken, he will try to sell it to you...These scum bags are everywhere...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 09:44:55 PM »
You will also need a kick ass logo...And do your branding off that ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »
prophecy of the condor and eagle is not to be confused with the mighty FALCON...

www.mtnmath.com/condor.html

There is only one Falcon ;)