Author Topic: I'm going to start eating low fat low protein high carb and stop lifting weights  (Read 510 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
This way, I get rid of muscle mass I have acquired during many years..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
protein is one sexy bitch.

Not the kind found in whey.  that kind is fake.  Like a silicone titty.

I'm talking a plate full of steak and grilled chicken.

that's sexy.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
And I will stop eating animals.

I will also stop whey powder in 1 to 2 weeks and creatin later on, when I run out.

I will however do cardio.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
And I will stop eating animals.

I will also stop whey powder in 1 to 2 weeks and creatin later on, when I run out.

I will however do cardio.

eat eggs and cheese a stalk of brocooli for breakfast/protien drinks optional/shot of olive oil optionalbut beneficial plenty of grapejuice to help with digestion junkfood and plenty of calcium rich foods during the day, later on and till the night only eat solid fruits during workout and for a prolonged workout to burn fat and build muscle eat as needed no fats only fruits in the latter half of the day

youll be glad that you dont eat meat
A

The_Leafy_Bug

eat eggs and cheese a stalk of brocooli for breakfast/protien drinks optional/shot of olive oil optionalbut beneficial plenty of grapejuice to help with digestion junkfood and plenty of calcium rich foods during the day, later on and till the night only eat solid fruits during workout and for a prolonged workout to burn fat and build muscle eat as needed no fats only fruits in the latter half of the day

youll be glad that you dont eat meat
Do you even know what you are typing anymore or does it just spew out uncontrollably like diarrhea?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you even know what you are typing anymore or does it just spew out uncontrollably like diarrhea?

doesnt matter my eating is on point and ill be more cut that you and more size. although you are a great physique but lack a life outside of your bedroom from what ive heard, i think you are a cool guy but just a bit bitter and need some poosie
A