Author Topic: Richard Fuld punched in face in Lehman Brothers gym  (Read 786 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Richard Fuld punched in face in Lehman Brothers gym
« on: October 09, 2008, 10:49:01 PM »
Richard Fuld, the disgraced head of Lehman Brothers, was punched in the face in the office gym amid the bank's collapse.

Mr Fuld, who has been testifying on the financial crisis before the US House Oversight Committee, was attacked on a Sunday shortly after it was announced that the banking giant was bankrupt.

Following rumours that the incident had occurred, Vicki Ward, a US journalist, said "two very senior sources - one incredibly senior source" had confirmed it to her. "He went to the gym after ... Lehman was announced as going under," she told CNBC. "He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold.

"And frankly after having watched [Mr Fuld's testimony to the committee], I'd have done the same too."

"I thought he was shameless ... I thought it was appalling. He blamed everyone ... He blamed everybody but himself."

Lehman Brothers, which was particularly badly hit by "toxic" mortgage debt, filed for bankruptcy last month. Its assets were later bought up by Barclays

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Richard Fuld punched in face in Lehman Brothers gym
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »
lol

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »
lol

Sigh. Yeah, but he gets to keep his $450 million.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:33:27 PM »
It's too bad we couldn't pay a buck or two for the pleasure of punching any of these people in the face.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 05:55:32 AM »
I hope that happens more often...

And, itf at all possible, include bullets in the back of their heads. These people need to pay dearly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 05:59:36 AM »
It's too bad we couldn't pay a buck or two for the pleasure of punching any of these people in the face.
hell yea, we could make it a charity event :D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »
What we need is a good dose of vigilante justice.  >:(

I don't think ANYONE would shed a tear of any of these cocksuckers were stomped like narcs at a biker rally.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 07:34:00 AM »
What we need is a good dose of vigilante justice.  >:(

I don't think ANYONE would shed a tear of any of these cocksuckers were stomped like narcs at a biker rally.

shit, I like you more and more :D

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 07:37:04 AM »
Richard Fuld, the disgraced head of Lehman Brothers, was punched in the face in the office gym amid the bank's collapse.

Mr Fuld, who has been testifying on the financial crisis before the US House Oversight Committee, was attacked on a Sunday shortly after it was announced that the banking giant was bankrupt.

Following rumours that the incident had occurred, Vicki Ward, a US journalist, said "two very senior sources - one incredibly senior source" had confirmed it to her. "He went to the gym after ... Lehman was announced as going under," she told CNBC. "He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold.

"And frankly after having watched [Mr Fuld's testimony to the committee], I'd have done the same too."

"I thought he was shameless ... I thought it was appalling. He blamed everyone ... He blamed everybody but himself."

Lehman Brothers, which was particularly badly hit by "toxic" mortgage debt, filed for bankruptcy last month. Its assets were later bought up by Barclays

Source?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 07:48:27 AM »
UK telegraph.

When someone asks for a source (which should have been in the original post) you supply a link, so everyone else does not have to do your work for you. Like so:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/3150319/Richard-Fuld-punched-in-face-in-Lehman-Brothers-gym.html

It's not rocket science.  :P

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 07:54:21 AM »
When someone asks for a source (which should have been in the original post) you supply a link, so everyone else does not have to do your work for you. Like so:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/3150319/Richard-Fuld-punched-in-face-in-Lehman-Brothers-gym.html

It's not rocket science.  :P

::)

Wow, you actually managaed to type in the words yourself. I'm so proud of you.  :)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 08:48:41 AM »
::)

Wow, you actually managaed to type in the words yourself.

Yes, and in the process was able to correct you on how to source simple articles posted to forums. Some times I impress even myself...Carry on son. ;)