Author Topic: Asia, Pacific stocks drop  (Read 703 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Asia, Pacific stocks drop
« on: October 09, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »
CNNMoney.com) -- Asia and Pacific stocks opened sharply lower Friday as investor fears about the global financial crisis deepened.

On Friday, Japan's Nikkei Exchange was down more than 10% in early trading, dropping below 9,000, while the Australian Securities Exchange was down more than 6% and South Korea's KOSPI Index fell more than 7%.

Hong Kong's Hang Seng index opened down more than 7.5% and the Shanghai stock market fell more than 5%.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Asia, Pacific stocks drop
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 10:59:20 PM »
daily chain reaction going on here, what do you think the president will say/do tomorrow.  He's suppose to address the Nation in the morning I think.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »
what do you think the president will say/do tomorrow. 

Nohing that'll keep the market from going down, if anything his speech will help it drop faster.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:34:50 PM »

Nohing that'll keep the market from going down, if anything his speech will help it drop faster.  :)

that's a given ;D  any guesses at what he'll say/do?  no worries, it's all guesses, I won't hold you to what you say... I'm guessing the guy tells us to go out and shop and save money at the same time, with his finger on the martial law button :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »
that's a given ;D  any guesses at what he'll say/do?  no worries, it's all guesses, I won't hold you to what you say... I'm guessing the guy tells us to go out and shop and save money at the same time, with his finger on the martial law button :D

Do? Nothing.

Say? We're in difficult times. Don't panic. We have people working on the financial crisis. The bailout money will start to work it's way through the system soon. We will make it through this. blah blah blah. The usual bullshit, but your answer may be closer to the truth.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »
Do? Nothing.

Say? We're in difficult times. Don't panic. We have people working on the financial crisis. The bailout money will start to work it's way through the system soon. We will make it through this. blah blah blah. The usual bullshit, but your answer may be closer to the truth.  :)
actually I think your answer is probably right lol...  with his hand on the martial law button :D  "when can I hit it Dick, when can I hit it"

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »
just proves this is a global economy and we are dependant on one another now in these days
real men= no rubbers

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 07:36:35 AM »
Looks like Bush's speech helped.

Dow down 200.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 07:39:56 AM »
Looks like Bush's speech helped.

Dow down 200.
WTF, he already talked?  I missed it

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
WTF, he already talked?  I missed it

Read my post. It 's pretty much the same thing. hahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 07:46:51 AM »
Read my post. It 's pretty much the same thing. hahaha
I thought it was going to be a, we're all watching speach ???  I had a hard time finding anything on it!  There was a brief mention on CNN that said: President Bush this morning said the economic crisis is being made worse by anxiety.

Oh well fucking WTF???  Phil Graham told us that bullshit line ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »
I thought it was going to be a, we're all watching speach ???  I had a hard time finding anything on it!  There was a brief mention on CNN that said: President Bush this morning said the economic crisis is being made worse by anxiety.

Oh well fucking WTF???  Phil Graham told us that bullshit line ::)

check out bbc http://news.bbc.co.uk/