Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan: Obama as the Messiah  (Read 584 times)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
Louis Farrakhan: Obama as the Messiah
« on: October 10, 2008, 04:55:23 AM »

Imagine the excitement of the mainstream media if they had discovered that some preacher up in Alaska had declared Sarah Palin to be like a deity? Well, the same basic thing happened when the Supreme Minister of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, declared Barack Obama to be a messiah as you can see in this video.

I believe this messianic pronouncement by Farrakhan was made last February but the video was uploaded to YouTube just yesterday. Better save this video before it gets scrubbed by the Thought Police. I don't know which is creepier, the pronouncement of Obama as messiah by Farrakhan or that strange cultish smile on his face.

Here is the transcript of Farrakhan's annunciation of the Messiah of the Chicago Machine:

You are the instruments that God is gonna use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

Barack Obama isn't really one of us. Not in the normal way, anyway.

This is what I find myself offering up more and more in response to the whiners and the frowners and to those with broken or sadly dysfunctional karmic antennae - or no antennae at all - to all those who just don't understand and maybe even actively recoil against all this chatter about Obama's aura and feel and MLK/JFK-like vibe.

To them I say, all right, you want to know what it is? The appeal, the pull, the ethereal and magical thing that seems to enthrall millions of people from all over the world, that keeps opening up and firing into new channels of the culture normally completely unaffected by politics?

No, it's not merely his youthful vigor, or handsomeness, or even inspiring rhetoric. It is not fresh ideas or cool charisma or the fact that a black president will be historic and revolutionary in about a thousand different ways. It is something more. Even Bill Clinton, with all his effortless, winking charm, didn't have what Obama has, which is a sort of powerful luminosity, a unique high-vibration integrity.

Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord.

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Louis Farrakhan: Obama as the Messiah
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 04:59:20 AM »
That's not what he said, but I will agree that Louis is a first class racist dipshit with a bunch of delusional moronic followers.  He did not say Obama was the Messiah in that clip and even if he did, so what, the fucking idiot is insane.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 05:07:28 AM »
That's not what he said, but I will agree that Louis is a first class racist dipshit with a bunch of delusional moronic followers.  He did not say Obama was the Messiah in that clip and even if he did, so what, the fucking idiot is insane.

You nailed it perfectly.  He has a bunch of moronic followers.  Same crowd is following B. Hussein Obama.

I have a feeling though, that if the same, or even something similar, was said about Palin your comments would be a bit more vile and you or anyone else would not be as passive.  You would have a hundred posts about it.
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 05:08:51 AM »
You nailed it perfectly.  He has a bunch of moronic followers.  Same crowd is following B. Hussein Obama.

I have a feeling though, that if the same, or even something similar, was said about Palin your comments would be a bit more vile and you or anyone else would not be as passive.  You would have a hundred posts about it.

Ok dipshit, we're not all Nation of Islam followers ::) ::) ::) ::)  borderline racist comment by you.

please quote my "vile" comments on Palin...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 05:25:45 AM »
Dear lord man, it doesn't take you long to start the name calling.  Haven't had much sleep lately or do you in general just hate people who doesn't have your views??

Borderline racist comment by me??  How so? 

Read again.  I said IF the same was stated about Palin your comments WOULD be a bit more vile.  Never said you DID.  But I would bet the farm you have.
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 05:30:47 AM »
Dear lord man, it doesn't take you long to start the name calling.  Haven't had much sleep lately or do you in general just hate people who doesn't have your views??

Borderline racist comment by me??  How so? 

Read again.  I said IF the same was stated about Palin your comments WOULD be a bit more vile.  Never said you DID.  But I would bet the farm you have.
you just tried to paint Obama followers and Nation of Islam followers the same.  To me that was deserving of my response or do you not see how fucked up that is?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 05:33:02 AM »
  Don't waste time arguing with an idiot who actually spent time to select a treasonous imbecile for his avatar.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 05:41:30 AM »
you just tried to paint Obama followers and Nation of Islam followers the same.  To me that was deserving of my response or do you not see how fucked up that is?

I love to see how you two clowns don't talk about whatever is posted.  You can't.  Name calling seems to be the way out of a debate. 

Genius!  Sheer genius.
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 06:38:26 AM »

I love to see how you two clowns don't talk about whatever is posted.  You can't.  Name calling seems to be the way out of a debate. 

Genius!  Sheer genius.
what did I not talk about?  You tried to paint Obama supporters and Nation of Islam supporters as one in the same.  You're playing the race angle and you know it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

Here is the transcript of Farrakhan's annunciation of the Messiah of the Chicago Machine:

You are the instruments that God is gonna use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn’t care anything about. That’s a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

Barack Obama isn't really one of us. Not in the normal way, anyway.

Dang.   :-\

The media is certainly treating him like the Messiah.