Author Topic: Ha, Ha Obama has Terrorist Bloodline!!!Desperation has set in...  (Read 547 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I was listening to the radio, and they were playing clips from a recent McCain rally. A man was asking questions, like what do you think about Obama. A young lady said, "He has terrorist bloodlines, look as his name, Obama",

Another young lady was asked when had she heard of Obama, and she said 2 yrs ago, she then was asked when had she heard of Palin, and she hesitated and said, "like 3 yrs ago, yeah". The man said, "Really?", she then went on to say that Obama has little experience, and that she has done more "community organizing" than he has (and she was screaming at the top of her lungs into the mic.

Another older guy said that Obama had "spent time with terrorists from 1-6 yrs old", no I'm not lying that supposedly from the ages of 1-6, Obama was spending time, learning from Terrorists.

And then, there was a question about Obma's policies, specifically Economic, a woman went on to dismiss Obama's policies, and she was asked when she had she heard of his policies, and her reply, "Today." 

Is this desperation  setting or pure ignorance, or a combo of both? It scares me, just like the idiots who think Obama is going to support programs that will benefit blacks or, "he'll paint the White House black.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ha, Ha Obama has Terrorist Bloodline!!!Desperation has set in...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 01:06:47 PM »
wow, last night he was only related to brad pitt, today he's a full blood terrorist!  I bet if we go back far enough we'll find he's related to that stinking whore Lilith.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
Not too bright but since we play the moral equivilancy game here on a regular basis, neither is Rev Wright and the host of other America haters that the messiah surrounds himself with..oh wait that doesn't matter.
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »
Not too bright but since we play the moral equivilancy game here on a regular basis, neither is Rev Wright and the host of other America haters that the messiah surrounds himself with..oh wait that doesn't matter.

When people are saying "he has terrorist bloodlines", due to the fact his name Barack Hussein Obama, that is just plain ignorant. He's half American white, and half Kenyan.  I mean Hussein is like Coleman in English or Singh in India, very common. So I guess if Gary Coleman commit a very violent crime, I guess anybody with the last name Coleman has violent "bloodlines"
I guess everybody with the name McVeigh is potential terrorist---go arrest all of them, because they have it in their blood.