Author Topic: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass  (Read 57139 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Robby Robinson is still woking that ass
« on: October 10, 2008, 11:14:35 PM »
Even at 60 years plus, Robby is still hustling his old man ass to the highest schmoe. No shock though. As he has always done that. That is why he used to spend so much time in Sweden and switzerland. He had some great old time Schmoes that took care of him for years. And he still does. I hope you guys dont think that he has money saved up from his competitive days. That would be dilusional. And he is not a personal trainer. Robby is just another G4P oldtimer. And he tried to sell dirt on Arnold during his election run. Poor Robby....what a loser.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:21:55 PM »
So are all of the Venice hangers-on G4Ping?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »
So are all of the Venice hangers-on G4Ping?

Short answer = No.

Long answer = Yes.

io856

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
I always wonder how these guys pay their HGH, steroids and food bills along with every other normal expense.

I doubt all of them do such actions..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »
Hey Beef, I wanna know the skeletons in Shawn Ray's closet.  Do tell...

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »
I always wonder how these guys pay their HGH, steroids and food bills along with every other normal expense.

I doubt all of them do such actions..

Exactly.  None of these guys work...they just hang out at the gym all day and eat.

There's got to be a way they're paying for those expensive shoes and fancy cars.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 11:34:03 PM »
some nasty muthafuckers in golds gym, fuck

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 11:39:38 PM »
some nasty muthafuckers in golds gym, fuck

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »
LOL

The gym is dirty as fuck.  They hardly clean it anymore.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »
Hey Beef, I wanna know the skeletons in Shawn Ray's closet.  Do tell...
Dont know anything about Shawn Ray. He was an orange county man. I have been in Venice the whole time.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 11:46:44 PM »
are ther enay good guys left?

hey, wait a minute --> Haney, Dorian....solid men....

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 11:48:49 PM »
Wutchoo talkin bout Willis?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »
The gym is dirty as fuck.  They hardly clean it anymore.

Mine was like that for a LONG time. I swear, there would be stains on the floor for MONTHS at a time.....
HAHA, RON.....

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »
Exactly.  None of these guys work...they just hang out at the gym all day and eat.

There's got to be a way they're paying for those expensive shoes and fancy cars.
There used to be a man in Golds venice by the name of Ted Dixon. He has since died. He used to be one of Lyle Alzado's fuck buddies. And yes, Lyle liked to get fucked up his ass by men for fun. And yes, Lyle liked woman too. Well , Ted Dixon was the man that many of the Venice Golds pros and amateurs of the moment would go too for roids for sex. Ted would set many pro and top amateurs up with rich fags that were coming to town. Sometimes in exchange for cash and sometimes for roids. Ted liked to exchange for roids. He loved to brag about how he would dry hump Jim Quinn's butt cheeks and cum on him without penetration. He loved to suck guys off and give them free roids. Berry DeMay dealt with him a lot before signing with the WBF.Berry was living in venice from 89 on. Sick mofos in venice. Tom Prince was the biggest G4P in Golds before he got ill. Same with Chris Cook.Chris had a rich millionaire ceo homo that would fuck him and was his training partner too. All for cash. And this dude was into getting big too. Many stories. Much too long.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 11:54:20 PM »
There used to be a man in Golds venice by the name of Ted Dixon. He has since died. He used to be one of Lyle Alzado's fuck buddies. And yes, Lyle liked to get fucked up his ass by men for fun. And yes, Lyle liked woman too. Well , Ted Dixon was the man that many of the Venice Golds pros and amateurs of the moment would go too for roids for sex. Ted would set many pro and top amateurs up with rich fags that were coming to town. Sometimes in exchange for cash and sometimes for roids. Ted liked to exchange for roids. He loved to brag about how he would dry hump Jim Quinn's butt cheeks and cum on him without penetration. He loved to suck guys off and give them free roids. Berry DeMay dealt with him a lot before signing with the WBF.Berry was living in venice from 89 on. Sick mofos in venice. Tom Prince was the biggest G4P in Golds before he got ill. Same with Chris Cook.Chris had a rich millionaire ceo homo that would fuck him and was his training partner too. All for cash. And this dude was into getting big too. Many stories. Much too long.

Incredible.  Let's hear more about Chris Cook, if you would indulge us.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »
One other thing. Many Golds Gym Venice bodybuilders used to hustle their asses for cash at a popular fag club in West Hollywood called NUMBERS. This was the main place in the 90's. Dont know if it still is.

io856

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »
Holy shit, I am actually repulsed by this... I mean wtf! According to beefy, Chris Cook was getting FUCKED for cash....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 11:58:21 PM »
It just makes so much sense that there are a ton of guys living out in Venice who are doing G4P.

It's ridiculously expensive to live in LA (I was there for a little over a year) and these guys just loiter around Venice Golds.

There's just no way they can afford to live like that unless they were already independently wealthy....or getting paid for sex with the many rich gay men of LA.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2008, 12:01:32 AM »
Incredible.  Let's hear more about Chris Cook, if you would indulge us.
Well besides always wearing eyeliner in the gym. As I said, Chris Cook trained with a huge looking gentleman in his mid 40's. This man was a multi millionaire many times over. He is a  huge ceo and owns his own jet. The guy is also jacked to the gills on juice. The guy is also a huge macho fag. The kind that look like an NFL player. This man paid for all of Chris's food, rent and roids. And Chris had to be with him every chance he could. Poor Chris. I dont know how he pulled it off, as Chris had a girl when he lived here. I guess she was just naive. Everybody in Golds knew that this guy was fucking Chris for this deal. And the word was that chris had to get fucked ,not the other way around. I am sure that all of this shit helped with Chris's decision to leave pro bodybuilding.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2008, 12:02:23 AM »
Holy shit, I am actually repulsed by this... I mean wtf! According to beefy, Chris Cook was getting FUCKED for cash....

Beefy - why did Chris leave the pro bodybuilding scene before he even really got started?

Why would a guy put in all of that time and effort, just to give it up so quickly?

He was the Weider golden boy, then he was gone.

By the way, I met Chris at a bodybuilding show in TX and he was a very nice guy.  It's sad to hear he was doing G4P, but I can't say any of this surprises me anymore.  Pro BBing and Hustling go hand in hand.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2008, 12:05:22 AM »
Well besides always wearing eyeliner in the gym. As I said, Chris Cook trained with a huge looking gentleman in his mid 40's. This man was a multi millionaire many times over. He is a  huge ceo and owns his own jet. The guy is also jacked to the gills on juice. The guy is also a huge macho fag. The kind that look like an NFL player. This man paid for all of Chris's food, rent and roids. And Chris had to be with him every chance he could. Poor Chris. I dont know how he pulled it off, as Chris had a girl when he lived here. I guess she was just naive. Everybody in Golds knew that this guy was fucking Chris for this deal. And the word was that chris had to get fucked ,not the other way around. I am sure that all of this shit helped with Chris's decision to leave pro bodybuilding.

There's just something kinda amiss with the Venice scene. I loved the gym and many of the people in Venice, but there was always the feeling other people were constantly eyeballing you while working out...and I'm talking about other men.  It's a wonderful place, but a very weird place.  It was a good experience, but not one that I miss all that much. 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »
Beefy, what do you know about Ed Connors?  I know a guy who is being "sponsored" by Ed.  He says the guy just loves helping those with good physiques accomplish their dreams.  I'm not convinced it ends at that.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 12:10:49 AM »
Back when Ed Connors was still one of the original owners of Golds Venice. Ed was always in venice. He used to come to his office everyday in Golds. He also owned a great sized home 3 blocks from the gym on the beach. Ed would bring all of the new up and comers to town and let them stay at his home until they got on their feet. Jim Quinn lived with Ed. Jay cutler lived with Ed for a very brief time. Bruce Patterson did too. Many others did at one point or another. Mike Quinn did. So many names and so many unknowns too. Ed would put them up and they would have to pretty much walk about the house in nothing but posing trunks. That is all. Ed never touched them from what I heard. But he loved to look at them. A great bodybuilder from the 80's and 90's named Billy Smith told me that Ed watched him fuck Ray Hollitt from the american gladiators once in his room. Ed just watched fully clothed. Billy and Raye eventually ended up as original American Gladiators. he was Thunder and she was Zap.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 12:19:13 AM »
Beefy, what do you know about Ed Connors?  I know a guy who is being "sponsored" by Ed.  He says the guy just loves helping those with good physiques accomplish their dreams.  I'm not convinced it ends at that.
Just posted some stuff about the Ed Connors deal. Chris was a nice guy. maybe he couldnt take it anymore.This happens to so many. Right before winning the USA, Flex Wheeler was dealing with Ted Dixon's buddy a lot. This guy went by the name of Ray beyers. He was a much more dignified muscle trainer/pimp of sorts. He found Flex more of the mild type of G4P variety. Flex supposedly would work a lot of upscale fag parties as a nude coatcheck man. This I heard many times over. But they said he never actually fucked around with men. I believe it. Flex was not a nice man to the gays of Golds. But he did what he had to do for cash as long as it was within reason. Craig titus was one of the biggest G4P guys in Golds as well as Tom Prince. Bob Chic was not a G4P. Never heard a legit story about him from the inside scene. Bob may be an unlikeable man to many. I dont like the man too much, but he is not G4P at all.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »
Beef ,?please say it's not that bad. how can he be that fucked up?