Author Topic: OBAMA an Arab?  (Read 2588 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: OBAMA an Arab?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »

His plane used to be a North American Airlines plane. The stylized flags were TRADEMARKS of the company.

All of this is online. Try using GOOGLE. It has tons of sites explaining these sorts of things.

Anytime you hear some sort of bullshit similar to this. Bullshit smears directed at Obama which try to paint him as unpatriotic...IGNORE THEM. Or at least take the 30 seconds required to do a basic online search to find out the relevant facts.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

Yeah....it looks nothing like an American flag? He could have at least paint a big flag somewhere on the plane.

The point isn't necessarily about this as this is the first time I bring this, but it does relate to the subject of what is the personality of Hussein...you know...the guy that said about Ayers "just a guy from the neighborhood" and other lies....

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

Yeah....it looks nothing like an American flag? He could have at least paint a big flag somewhere on the plane.

The point isn't necessarily about this as this is the first time I bring this, but it does relate to the subject of what is the personality of Hussein...you know...the guy that said about Ayers "just a guy from the neighborhood" and other lies....

Obama has flags on his plane!!!

Just as big as McCains might I add...

What I don't get is why so many people like to focus on lies and smears like this which, even if they were true and they aren't, would be close to irrelevant. People ignore the big issues and instead like to focus on smears that have been proven false over and over. It's a sign of stupidity and unwillingness to actually do research or learn about the important things.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »
hahahaha... oh oops!!!!  good going wannaB...

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
hahahaha... oh oops!!!!  good going wannaB...

Yes. I actually got my facts from Snopes also. Obama DID take the big stylized flag off of his plane, but only because it was a trademark of the company that the plane previously belonged to. He still has a flag on his plane, same size as McCain's.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »
Yes. I actually got my facts from Snopes also. Obama DID take the big stylized flag off of his plane, but only because it was a trademark of the company that the plane previously belonged to. He still has a flag on his plane, same size as McCain's.

Hussein had a huge flag, lets assume that its a trademark, he could have easily replace it with a similarly sized flag, he already seen how it looks and you claim he only changed it because its a trademark, so if that's the only reason, why not to paint another flag on it just as big?

Oh...that's just a flag I saw in my neighborhood...just like the terrorists I know..just like Acorn...just like many other shady affiliations that I didn't know...didn't care....bla bla.

Stop giving him discounts!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 02:56:00 AM »

Hussein had a huge flag, lets assume that its a trademark, he could have easily replace it with a similarly sized flag, he already seen how it looks and you claim he only changed it because its a trademark, so if that's the only reason, why not to paint another flag on it just as big?

Oh...that's just a flag I saw in my neighborhood...just like the terrorists I know..just like Acorn...just like many other shady affiliations that I didn't know...didn't care....bla bla.

::)  gee how many companies and airlines put their logo on the tail ::)  big deal...  For an Israeli you sure get agressive in our election, oh yea nevermind...  You probably have duel citizenship...  real American of you...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 03:12:38 AM »
Americans better wake the fuck up............Muslims represent what 2+billion people in the world?????? We sure as fuck better start using dialogue instead of bombs to work through the problems we have with them. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 04:06:03 AM »

1. His father was raised a Muslim but as an adult was not religious.

2. The school that he attended was secular and was only predominated by Muslims. He also went to a Catholic school.

3. You liar. The picture of Obama without his hand over his heart was taken during the NATIONAL ANTHEM. Not the pledge of allegiance. Get real.

4. Obama isn't a racist. Many of his friends are white, his MOTHER is white, and his V.P. choice is white.

5. Obama "worked" with Bill Ayers in Chicago on community matters. Bill Ayers committed violent anti-war acts in the 1960s, when Obama was 8 years old. Obama briefly worked with Ayers and condems his actions.

6. Stop making up B.S. Do some research. Get the facts straight.

i made 7 points  ::) could not make something up for one i guess?

1. how convienient for the obama campaign ::) being a muslim is not something you stop bing overnight, especially in kenya - were the punishment by extermists is beheading.

2. his 2nd father was also a muslim .

3. do americans not put their hand over their heart for their national anthem? ( funny, i believe only someone who didn't love his country would not put his hand ove his heart or sing the anthem)

4. obama isn't a racist? why is he best friends with a racist pastor? a guy who said america deserved 9/11 - would you be friends with someone like that - a racist?

5.oh yes  - obama condems ayers actions now he is running for president, just like he now condems the pastor friend now  ::)

6. stop getting your research straight from iloveracistobama.com - and try critical thinking.
175lbs by 31st July

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 04:40:56 AM »
::)  gee how many companies and airlines put their logo on the tail ::)  big deal...  For an Israeli you sure get agressive in our election, oh yea nevermind...  You probably have duel citizenship...  real American of you...

More excuses.....the list accumulates from terror to fraud...Hussein got all of the right connection to presidency  ::)

If McCain had 1% of the same ties you all would have been crying all day long, look how you try to make a big deal out of Palin story with the rough trooper while you completely ignore all of Hussein shit LOL.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 05:13:13 AM »

More excuses.....the list accumulates from terror to fraud...Hussein got all of the right connection to presidency  ::)

If McCain had 1% of the same ties you all would have been crying all day long, look how you try to make a big deal out of Palin story with the rough trooper while you completely ignore all of Hussein shit LOL.

LOL, you're so delusional it's actually, well, just pathetic...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 05:20:39 AM »
LOL, you're so delusional it's actually, well, just pathetic...

Delusional is someone that claims "just a guy in my neighborhood" about a terrorists that he knows for years, made a party at his house, both their wives worked together and much much more connection between the two.

Keep on ignoring the FACTS  :-*

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
Delusional is someone that claims "just a guy in my neighborhood" about a terrorists that he knows for years, made a party at his house, both their wives worked together and much much more connection between the two.

Keep on ignoring the FACTS  :-*
oooh, now you're really getting to me, not ;D  carry on with your forum wide meltdown.  It works for me ;) 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2008, 05:50:21 AM »
oooh, now you're really getting to me, not ;D  carry on with your forum wide meltdown.  It works for me ;) 

Wow you used the word meltdown....now Hussein seems like a much better candidate without any shady ties  ::)

No one have yet to come up with a good explanation to any of his terror/communism/corporate/voter fraud connection...but I guess the world meltdown fixes everything.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 06:01:31 AM »
Wow you used the word meltdown....now Hussein seems like a much better candidate without any shady ties  ::)

No one have yet to come up with a good explanation to any of his terror/communism/corporate/voter fraud connection...but I guess the world meltdown fixes everything.
what's your real worry, that Obama will cut back your supply of free weapons to clense palestinians with?  If you guys can't survive off of the American tit, arn't you just a pretent country?  wannabe, that is... :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2008, 06:57:33 AM »
what's your real worry, that Obama will cut back your supply of free weapons to clense palestinians with?  If you guys can't survive off of the American tit, arn't you just a pretent country?  wannabe, that is... :D

on the contrary, its the palestinians that need to worry. america have been trying their best to stop israel doing what it feels it should do for years. without american support/ leverage they can finally do what they like.

do you really think israel need america? they are the only country in the area with a nuclear bomb. the last time it was invaded, they bitch slapped the countries within 6 days.

america couldn't beat the viet kong, north korea, afganistan, and iraq is a disaster zone now, worse than ever  ::)

i think israel will do just fine.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »

You seriously have no idea how and why weapons supply to other nations work.

Firstly the majority of it is out of date equipment that the US throws away anyway.

Secondly its a way to bypass direct military budget and its vital in order to keep the military industry in America alive.

These are just two of the main goals, I can go on but those are facts and Hussein supporters like to deny them, just like people here are annoyed that I call him by his middle name...they deny it's his middle name ..how pathetic.

on the contrary, its the palestinians that need to worry. america have been trying their best to stop israel doing what it feels it should do for years. without american support/ leverage they can finally do what they like.

do you really think israel need america? they are the only country in the area with a nuclear bomb. the last time it was invaded, they bitch slapped the countries within 6 days.

america couldn't beat the viet kong, north korea, afganistan, and iraq is a disaster zone now, worse than ever  ::)

Exactly, since when did a few people with AK47 were a threat to a country with tanks,planes and much more?

Some people just like to get high on their own supply of lies.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »

thank you for making a case of why we shouldn't keep dumping huge dollars into a country that can do just fine on its own or did you not really mean that :D

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »

Obama preferred to paint his logo on the plane opposed to some large flag on the tail. The same question could be asked of McCain. Why didn't he paint a huge flag on his plane? Why is his flag so small also? Holy hell, McCain must be unpatriotic because the flag on his plane is tiny!  ::)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 07:21:04 PM »
i made 7 points  ::) could not make something up for one i guess?

1. how convienient for the obama campaign ::) being a muslim is not something you stop bing overnight, especially in kenya - were the punishment by extermists is beheading.

2. his 2nd father was also a muslim .

3. do americans not put their hand over their heart for their national anthem? ( funny, i believe only someone who didn't love his country would not put his hand ove his heart or sing the anthem)

4. obama isn't a racist? why is he best friends with a racist pastor? a guy who said america deserved 9/11 - would you be friends with someone like that - a racist?

5.oh yes  - obama condems ayers actions now he is running for president, just like he now condems the pastor friend now  ::)

6. stop getting your research straight from iloveracistobama.com - and try critical thinking.

1. Obama's father didn't live in Kenya all of his life. He became an atheist before he moved to the U.S.
http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1546579,00.html

2. So his step-father was a non-devout Muslim. Big deal.

3. Not everyone puts their hands over their heart during the national anthem. Not even everyone puts their hands over their heart for the pledge of allegiance. I've known many patriots, even in the military, who see the whole thing as pointless customs. Loving one's country is about a lot more than how you hold your hands during a certain song or a pledge. These things are close to irrelevant.

Patriotism is about what you do for your country, not how big a flag is on your plane, whether or not you wear a flag on your shirt, or how you hold your hand during a song.

4. A few of my friends are racist. A few of my family members are somewhat racist. One can still be friends with someone without agreeing with 100% of what they say.  ::)

5. So you think Obama thinks that America deserved 9/11 and supports someone who used violence during the anti-Vietnam movement? Get real man.