Author Topic: sus  (Read 873 times)

denkal250

• Getbig II
sus
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »
pinning soon sus250 only ,,no orals,,so cant call it a cycle,,wanna know for how long to keep these injects 8,12 16weeks? and how much,,read that 1 every 10days is suffice,,not sure on that,,thats why im here,,,thanxx   only stats that ive got  lifting for 5yrs    32yrs      6'2"  215pds

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: sus
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »
FIRST OFF YOU HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS, That being lack of knowledge!!!! You are pinning Sos which is a short acting blend of four different Test Esters!! Once every 10 days>? Maybe for Some Test Ent, but not even that i would recommened once every ten days.

Second You are going to need to go once every other day with 1ml which is 250. If this is your first go around then try and go at LEAST 2 times a week preferably EOD!!!

Third you should save your money and switch to a test enthante a long acting test if this is your first cycle IMO. (just how it worked for me)

What quality gear are you using. HG, UG? If it comes in a 10cc bottle you are using UG Sos! Possibly underdosed or faked!! Keep in mind!!

Finally i would go at least 12 at the bare mininium and i hope you have proper Post cycle therapy which i would guess you dont.

Read up and learn some more info bro. No flaming ya but you should be well informed, this is not something you play with.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »
pinning soon sus250 only ,,no orals,,so cant call it a cycle,,wanna know for how long to keep these injects 8,12 16weeks? and how much,,read that 1 every 10days is suffice,,not sure on that,,thats why im here,,,thanxx   only stats that ive got  lifting for 5yrs    32yrs      6'2"  215pds

If this is your first cycle, then I'd favor 500MG Sustanon ew (M/TH) for 12-16 weeks.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 09:40:06 AM »
huge problems? not yet though,,but thanx 4the info,,organon sus ,will do further research as this is not happening for yet another month,,b back soon with more ???''s

denkal250

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
hey DIV,,these redi-jects (sus) go 4  17bux a pop in reynosa,MX,,pricey,,or u can get 3amps of test E for 21bux,,each amp 250mgs,,u can even leave them there,,go as u please,,i live 5minutes away,,i assume 1would get the same gains choosing either sus or test -E  ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 06:52:32 PM »
hey DIV,,these redi-jects (sus) go 4  17bux a pop in reynosa,MX,,pricey,,or u can get 3amps of test E for 21bux,,each amp 250mgs,,u can even leave them there,,go as u please,,i live 5minutes away,,i assume 1would get the same gains choosing either sus or test -E  ?

You've got to be fucking kidding me!   :o

Who is paying those prices?   ???

Testosterone is Testosterone, so if price is an issue, go with the cheaper product.

If someone asked me to pay $17 for one shot of Sustanon, I'd probably slap him.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »
FIRST OFF YOU HAVE HUGE PROBLEMS, That being lack of knowledge!!!! You are pinning Sos which is a short acting blend of four different Test Esters!! Once every 10 days>? Maybe for Some Test Ent, but not even that i would recommened once every ten days.

Second You are going to need to go once every other day with 1ml which is 250. If this is your first go around then try and go at LEAST 2 times a week preferably EOD!!!

Third you should save your money and switch to a test enthante a long acting test if this is your first cycle IMO. (just how it worked for me)

What quality gear are you using. HG, UG? If it comes in a 10cc bottle you are using UG Sos! Possibly underdosed or faked!! Keep in mind!!

Finally i would go at least 12 at the bare mininium and i hope you have proper Post cycle therapy which i would guess you dont.

Read up and learn some more info bro. No flaming ya but you should be well informed, this is not something you play with.

i agree with this although i thin your a bit harsh in how you delivered it LOL

i also agree with division that you should get whats cheaper and also FUCK why pay those prices? thats insane