Author Topic: DON'T MESS WITH THIS THREAD  (Read 21932 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Is This Board Dying?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 07:36:51 PM »
If you don't like it, then get the fucck out.  Nobody will miss you anyway.

STFU noob. I am a much older member of this board then you, so you are in no position to tell me to fuck off from anywhere.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
  This board seems to be dying. I sometimes will check the board 24 hours after my last check, and I see the exact same threads day after day with only a couple new replies a day. This has been the patterns for a few months now. It has become like this expecially since the Dorian vs Ronnie and Dorian vs Nasser discussions have cooled down.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

possible.

io856

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
This board is dying, no... we recently have had:

• gh15 posting all sorts of goodies and announcing his retirement in four months
  • the outing of Paul Hupp/Johnny Vegas
  • the continuation of quality gimmicks like d0nny, James Phoenix and others
  • Beefheavyweight released some heavyweight dirt on the late 80s and early 90s bodybuilders
  • Vince Basile and Chick had another great war of words. Vince came out on top of the altercation
  • Max rep is deleting a shitload of threads, members are getting agitated
  • A few "naturals" like adrain and mesomorph, having their claims destroyed.

Now if you don't like this drama, then maybe you might want to look elsewhere. I am new to this board but I do enjoy this. Although you are more of an intelligent poster and I would agree there is not many threads for you at the moment to show your prowess.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
Get lost dude!  I promise you wont be missed.  

If you want an example of a dead board, go over to musclemayhem.  THAT board is dead.

I wonder what's up with all these noobs pieces of shit, like "Pandemonium" and "Relentless" telling board veterans like myself to get out. Can't they comprehend they are way down on the Getbig pecking order ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 07:43:36 PM »

• gh15 posting all sorts of goodies and announcing his retirement in four months
  • Beefheavyweight released some heavyweight dirt on the late 80s and early 90s bodybuilders
  • Vince Basile and Chick had another great war of words. Vince came out on top of the altercation

Now if you don't like this drama, then maybe you might want to look elsewhere.
Although you are more of an intelligent poster and I would agree there is not many threads for you at the moment to show your prowess.

Very good post, this guy knows his Getbig!   ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 07:47:48 PM »
Someone bump the "truce" thread  :-\

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »

I talked about protein supps and body-hair shaving...  CLEARLY "bodybuilding related".

Don't get all pissy because Biotest's protein is better...  yours is good too, honest.

Thank you.  

You know, you are probably a pretty good guy in real life.  That is what I mean.  You could be a really solid contributor but you choose to do some goofy shit.  You could bring the board up.  

Anyway, I have said enough on the subject.

w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:53 PM »
 STFU noob. I am a much older member of this board then you, so you are in no position to tell me to fuck off from anywhere.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
GTFO "muscle"sucker.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »
muscle sucker is under the illusion we care

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

• gh15 posting all sorts of goodies and announcing his retirement in four months[/
GH15 is mildly entertaining at best. He does stir up replies from his sycophants, but that's about it. Nothing of what he writes has any value whatsoever.

Who?

James Phoenix is actually a gimmick of a board mod. I won't tell who.

That was mildly interesting. Nothing that I didn't know/suspect already.

Big deal. Chick always loses because he's the PR guy of bodybuilding, so he lies a lot, and no liar ends up on top because the truth either eventually comes out or is self-evident.

How does that make the board more active? It would make the board more active if he didn't delete the threads.

[/list]

This has been going on all the time since 2005 when "Sarcasm" AKA SquadFather, AKA QuakerOats first started posting. It is pretty funny, I agree with you, but it gets tiresome after a while and the amount of posters being called out for their questionable lifts has been declining as well.

Now if you don't like this drama, then maybe you might want to look elsewhere. I am new to this board, yes but I enjoy this. Although you are more of an intelligent poster and I would agree there is not many threads for you at the moment to show your prowess.

At least you admit that you are a new poster. Since I am a senior poster, I don't like new posters to tell me to take a hike. But anyway, I won't go anywhere, especially since I'm Ron's friends and I actually like Getbig's non-moderating policies which makes it one of the very few bastions of free speech on the internet.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:50 PM »
     GH15 is mildly entertaining at best. He does stir up replies from his sycophants, but that's about it. Nothing of what he writes has any value whatsoever.

Who?

James Phoenix is actually a gimmick of a board mod. I won't tell who.

That was mildly interesting. Nothing that I didn't know/suspect already.

Big deal. Chick always loses because he's the PR guy of bodybuilding, so he lies a lot, and no liar ends up on top because the truth either eventually comes out or is self-evident.

How does that make the board more active? It would make the board more active if he didn't delete the threads.
    [/list]

This has been going on all the time since 2005 when "Sarcasm" AKA SquadFather, AKA QuakerOats first started posting. It is pretty funny, I agree with you, but it gets tiresome after a while and the amount of posters being called out for their questionable lifts has been declining as well.

At least you admit that you are a new poster. Since I am a senior poster, I don't like new posters to tell me to take a hike. But anyway, I won't go anywhere, especially since I'm Ron's friends and I actually like Getbig's non-moderating policies which makes it one of the very few bastions of free speech on the internet.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
    You're being quite the whiny bitch tonight, did he pull out early?
    Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
    • Psalms 150
    « Reply #36 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »
    if nothing else, you can find the truth here at getbig.

if someone is hating on getbig its because they dont understand it.

most bodybuilders and weighlifters are too insecure to handle getbig, that, or they are running to much tren and halo.  :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
    • Scourge of the Northern Gods
    « Reply #37 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:57 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't get your panties in a bunch..speaking of panties, does your boyfriend still like to see you wear a pink thong?  F'n big mouthed queer

WillGrant

• Getbig V
    • Ron is Watching
    « Reply #38 on: October 23, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »
    if nothing else, you can find the truth here at getbig.

if someone is hating on getbig its because they dont understand it.

most bodybuilders and weighlifters are too insecure to handle getbig, that, or they are running to much tren and halo.  :D
    Oh Brother  ::)

io856

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »
    Ahh...the obligatory bi-monthly "this board is dying" thread.

Soon to be followed by a Jeff King thread of some kind.
    ;D

Maybe the board needs an injection of Matt Canning? Then we would have Frank McGrath threads and jew hate meltdowns.

tbombz

• Getbig V
    • Psalms 150
    « Reply #40 on: October 23, 2008, 07:59:05 PM »
    Oh Brother  ::)
    oh brother ?? are you kidding me??!! OH BROTHER !!??? HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU LITTLE PUNK DISRESPECTFUL PUNK !! AHHHH I WOULD RIP YOUR FREAKIN HEAD OFF IF YOU HATIN ASS EVER CAME TO ME !! HATIZ !!

;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
    You're being quite the whiny bitch tonight, did he pull out early?

No, my brother didn't pull out early when me and him gang-banged your mom, but that didn't stop the bitch from whining. And you shouldn't treat your mother  as "you". She is a whore but she's still your mother, so you should call her ma'm. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
    • Ron is Watching
    « Reply #42 on: October 23, 2008, 08:01:13 PM »
    oh brother ?? are you kidding me??!! OH BROTHER !!??? HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU LITTLE PUNK DISRESPECTFUL PUNK !! AHHHH I WOULD RIP YOUR FREAKIN HEAD OFF IF YOU HATIN ASS EVER CAME TO ME !! HATIZ !!

;D
    Sign back in with your dizzle account , this "Tboned" one makes you look queer.....oh wait

tbombz

• Getbig V
    • Psalms 150
    « Reply #43 on: October 23, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
    Sign back in with your dizzle account , this "Tboned" one makes you look queer.....oh wait
    Yes, I am queer. Thank you very much.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
    « Reply #44 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »
     No, my brother didn't pull out early when me and him gang-banged your mom, but that didn't stop the bitch from whining. And you shouldn't treat your mother  as "you". She is a whore but she's still your mother, so you should call her ma'm. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
    Stop, just stop.

You'd be better off going the way of Johnny Vegas.........just leave quietly.
    Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »

Actually I'm a dick in real life.  Except for my wife, family, and close friends, I pretty much use people for my own ends without thought or conscience.  The beauty part is, no one is aware of this except those who have been fucked over since I have such good PR and seem like such a "nice guy".  ;)

And yet Peter McGough put you in time out. Riddle me that?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
    • Ron is Watching
    « Reply #46 on: October 23, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »
    Yes, I am queer. Thank you very much.  :)
    AIDS Infested Meltdown  :-X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »
    Stop, just stop.

You'd be better off going the way of Johnny Vegas.........just leave quietly.

Translation:

"I got owned by his witty retort and can't reply with anything."

It's all good, noob. You'll get better at it when you have more board seniority like me. ;) Now be a good little noob and STFU.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

@Brandon

• Getbig III
    • Functional muscle.
    « Reply #48 on: October 23, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »
    The gay community audience, invaded pro BB
    and killed pro BB.

Then they invaded muscle forums.

Homos with muscle fetish combined with
    teenager trolls and hetero retards killed getbig.

Before year 2000 getbig did not have 50%gay posters.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
    • #EarlToo
    « Reply #49 on: October 23, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »
      This board seems to be dying. I sometimes will check the board 24 hours after my last check, and I see the exact same threads day after day with only a couple new replies a day. This has been the patterns for a few months now. It has become like this expecially since the Dorian vs Ronnie and Dorian vs Nasser discussions have cooled down.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

get that plane ticket if you need some more excitement in your life :-*

E
    E